-*-TBH-*-

Tbh my taste buds are going wacky this pregnancy! Mainly with food aversions , I usually LOVE chocolate but for the past two nearly three months I HATE it! :sick: it just tastes completely different and just ... Bleugh! Awful :haha: I have so so many other things that I have gone off to but to list them all it would be endless :dohh: find it funny how last time I didn't have any aversions and more cravings and this time round I don't have one particular craving I just sometimes feel like something the I have to have it! (But it can change from day to day) it's so strange it's not that I've gone off the taste of any of the foods it's that they just taste completely different and disgusting! :dohh: I can't be the only one?!

Tbh - everything tastes like cardboard!

Not as bad as you Sarah - I don't really hate the sight/smell of anything. But nothing really appeals either. I'm eating because I know I have to, but I'm forcing stuff down. I stood in costa the other day trying to decide which cake I would have to eat lol! I really didn't fancy any, but hadn't eaten for hours. I can honestly say I've never had that cake issue before!!

Tbh... I'm. Always. Hungry. :haha:

I can't ever decide what to eat though. With my son I had specific cravings. With this little bug I crave something for a bit, or even just one meal, and then I don't want it ever again! Haha!

I'm eating a lot of toast and cereal because it's quick and I don't know what else to eat. :wacko:

Tbh I've just realised :dohh: I can now join second tri :happydance:
think I may take this thread over to second tri too, can't wait too see yous all there! :flower: probably will stalk first tri for a wee while yet though :haha:

Awesome thread! :happydance:

TBH my body needs to get itself sorted out. The smell of cooking meat makes me puke but the smell of paint and petrol settles my stomach? (don't worry ladies I have no desire to EAT weird things, just smell them). How does that make sense.

Tbh - I don't wanna work tomorrow. I want to sleep... A lot! And I really really lord have mercy want some fried chicken!!!

tbh my bladder is fired. Too hydrated and my m/s gets worse. Not hydrated enough and I have to go a thimblefull every 5 minutes like clockwork. :growlmad:

TBH as far as these board go, I feel like I'm stuck between first and second tri. I don't relate to either board right now. Hopefully soon I can begin relating to second tri.

TBH as far as these board go, I feel like I'm stuck between first and second tri. I don't relate to either board right now. Hopefully soon I can begin relating to second tri.

I've felt that I can't relate to first tri since last week. :( I'm hoping to fit into second tri soon, too.

I've felt that I can't relate to first tri since last week. :( I'm hoping to fit into second tri soon, too.

Yeah its been about a week for me now too...I can't wait until I can feel the baby move or something!

Yeah its been about a week for me now too...I can't wait until I can feel the baby move or something!

Tell me about it! I can't wait to feel this little bug move <3

Tbh - I spent way too much money online buying maternity clothes yesterday. They were all bargains... But still :blush:

Tbh - I spent way too much money online buying maternity clothes yesterday. They were all bargains... But still :blush:

Tbh - same here! Lol also justified by sales prices. I mean now is the time to shop for spring/summer clothes, it's practically saving money! That's what I call being financially responsible! :thumbup:

Tbh - same here! Lol also justified by sales prices. I mean now is the time to shop for spring/summer clothes, it's practically saving money! That's what I call being financially responsible! :thumbup:

:rofl: I'll tell oh that when the credit card bill arrives!! :rofl:

Tbh.. Today is the first day of hardcore nausea and dizziness.. I haven't left the couch all day. Bleh. However.. I love every single symptom and this little blessing I'm carrying. <3

Tbh I would give anything to make sure this little bean is happy and healthy, but I'd also give everything thats left over for hubby to be able to take a turn at this pregnancy thing so I can have a glass of wine and a coffee binge.

Tbh I am super excited to be pregnant but am also super terrified of gaining any unwanted non-baby weight.... i worked so hard to lose weight over the years (from a size 16 to 6), I don't want to gain it back.

Tbh I am not looking forward to telling my principal the news. I really don't want to end up coming back from mat leave with a different grade assignment. (I know, I tend to worry about things waaaay too far in advance and out of my control. Lol)

Tbh I would give anything to make sure this little bean is happy and healthy, but I'd also give everything thats left over for hubby to be able to take a turn at this pregnancy thing so I can have a glass of wine and a coffee binge.

^^ so agree with all of this! I'd love it to be his turn to get up in the night for a wee & not get back to sleep for an hour afterwards :haha:

Tbh I am super excited to be pregnant but am also super terrified of gaining any unwanted non-baby weight.... i worked so hard to lose weight over the years (from a size 16 to 6), I don't want to gain it back.

Tbh I am not looking forward to telling my principal the news. I really don't want to end up coming back from mat leave with a different grade assignment. (I know, I tend to worry about things waaaay too far in advance and out of my control. Lol)

I told my principal already out of excitement and immediately was like omg what did I do?! Haha I hope it doesn't affect my next year assignment either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->