-*-TBH-*-

Sarah1508

Proud Mummy of two ღ
Reaction score
Hello ladies just joining second tri here... Finally! :happydance:
Thought I would bring the "to be honest" thread over to this section too :thumbup:

I'll start.... :flower:

To be honnest I'm so happy to finally be in second tri :happydance: next up the gender scan, counting down the weeks already! I'm dying to know who will be right me or oh :haha:

Hello!
I'm jenny!

To be honest....I miss not peeing on myself Everytime I cough. 😫😱

Tbh... I wish people would stop coming up with stupid names for my baby (like Cledus or Phyllis the fetus)... I already have a name picked out. And I'd really like it if MEN at work would stop trying to tell me how to handle and care for my pregnancy... Just sayin... :)

Tbh it gets annoying that people treat me like porcelain!! I'm not gonna break for lifting that! >:0

Lol....Phyllis the fetus....

Tbh I haven't shaved my legs in a long time, ha. Wearing jeans and leggings all the time. Need to soon though, poor hubby, ha.

Tbh I really wish I never had to get out of bed. It's warm, comfortable, and I'm not required to wear clothes when in it.

tbh I wish I cud go on maternity leave now and just sleep all day every day till the babies are here lol

Tbh I am way too excited for Kian's Christmas party at nursery tomorrow! :happydance: :haha:

Tbh... I wish people would stop coming up with stupid names for my baby (like Cledus or Phyllis the fetus)... I already have a name picked out. And I'd really like it if MEN at work would stop trying to tell me how to handle and care for my pregnancy... Just sayin... :)

Ha ha this is funny as me and hubby jokingly nicknamed bump Petus the fetus at the start!!

TBH I can't wait for this cra*py work week to be over so I can sleep and enjoy Christmas!!

TBH, I don't enjoy being pregnant. At all. I feel like my body has been hijacked by an alien. And I know it's only going to get worse as I get bigger.

My SIL claims (after having 5) that she loves being pregnant, and I honestly think she's lying to me to make me feel worse.

:hugs: ^ hope you feel better about it soon and start managing to enjoy your pregnancy :flower:

Tbh I had a dream the other night that I was laying down and could feel and see baby move as if I was in the later stages of pregnancy! It felt so so real and was just amazing! Makes me even more excited to get to that stage where you can really feel and see all the movements baby makes this time round! Eeeek! :happydance:

Tbh... I'm here! Woohoo second tri! And I think I've been feeling baby squiggle for the past few days <3

Tbh I just HAD to get a sickness and tmi (diarrhoea bug) so close to Christmas :dohh: and just after coming out of hospital from having severe dehydration from awful morning sickness since week 5 as well... (Fluids just don't want to be in my body anymore!! Haha) Gaahh this pregnancy really isn't as enjoyable as last time round! :dohh: :haha:

TBH - I also hate being pregnant. My low back hurts, and my tailbone hurts, and I keep getting migraines.... AND I feel horribly guilty for hating being pregnant. We tried for this LO for two years! :(

And at the same time - I love to feel him move! LOL

^ I am finding it pretty hard to enjoy this time round tbh but fingers crossed I will start enjoying it more when I'm not so ill all the time :dohh: you're not alone there I also feel a degree of guilt about feeling this way too! (I feel like I sound ungrateful or something :S which is totaly untrue! I am over the moon about having another baby and feel and know how lucky and blessed I am!) I also can't help but feel so so guilty that I haven't been able to play with my son as much and give him as much quality time as he usually gets with mummy , breaks my heart even more that daddy has very quickly become the favourite again too since I had to be flown away to hospital for a wee bit and the hospital was no where near where I stay so I didn't see him for my whole stay. I actually cried about it the other night because oh was out at his works christmas night out and Kian had a bad night (he had the sickness bug) and I was trying my hardest to comfort him and he was just completely rejecting me :cry: and crying for his Daddy , he actually went and said "bad mummy no" through his tears and then continued to cry for his daddy all night till he came home :cry: and obviously with the millions of hormones flying about I'm still actually really upset about it :dohh: haha Just can't wait for this rough patch of the pregnancy to be over and done with! It's been literally one thing after another! I really REALLY didn't know how good I had it last time round :haha: and I pray that I get to the stage where I can enjoy it this time round too, because I just loved being pregnant last time it was the best! Hopefully you feel better soon :hugs: and get to enjoy some of your pregnancy :flower:

Sarah1508 - I hope you start feeling better soon so you can get back to spending the ammount of quality time you want to with your LO!

Tbh-- my mission in life moving forward is to have the scientific breakthrough to allow men to become pregnant, carry babies, and deliver.

I hate labor and delivery. the birth of my first daughter, TBH, was the worst day of my life. I love her more than anything in the world and she is worth every agonizing second, but it was by far the worst day of my life....

TBH, I wish I had the energy to clean my house before Christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->