• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*-TBH-*-

Tbh I feel like such a grinch for saying and feeling this but I just can't wait for this Christmas /new year season to be over! :growlmad: it's not really the best time of year for me and oh as a family anyways tbh as we have had the most awful things happen at this time of year in the past but we do try our best to make it a happy Christmas every year and it does get a bit easier as time goes by but this year oh was let go from work two days before Christmas day ( I mean he wasn't fired or anything it's just there wasn't a job anymore :/ and they did say if one comes up he will get it but :cry: ) it's just made this time of year even harder especially on oh as it was him who lost a dearest family member in the most horrible way a few years back around this time and also now his mother has really gone down hill with her Ms and will have to stay in hospital now for the rest of her days which honnestly are very limited :( and on top of all that I have something really personal going on and about to start in January and the thought of having to re live things that happened in the past and possibly have people question wether I am telling the truth or not is just slowly eating away at me and with everything else going on atm I really don't know if I have the strength to do it and even begin to cope with the past being dragged up in such a public way :cry:

Sorry didn't actually intend on that being such a long post! And thanks to anyone who actually read it! :dohh: it's just oh loosing his job has just been the bloody cherry on top! And I'm really worried about how we are going to cope especially with a new baby on the way! I mean when we fell pregnant of course we knew there where hard times ahead I mean who doesn't have something going on!? But we didn't have any money worries at the time and now that we do I just can't sleep and it's making me think of everything else :/ I pray to God he manages to get a job somewhere else but jobs are really hard to come by where I stay tbh :/

I'm going to be huge this time :cry: I was huge with my son but this time... I'm scared. Haha! I'm only 13+4 and my belly is already popped. I am not looking forward to how uncomfortable I'm doing to be chasing my son around, but it's all worth it.

I'm 5'4" too, but dh is only 5'6". My problem is my extremely short waist. My hip bones are practically in my ribs. Makes breathing very difficult later on. :wacko:

Ooh does sound in comfortable. They do say you pop earlier with the 2nd onwards. I dread to think how big i'll be next time lol. I was feeling pretty ok about it but when people compare you its annoying.

Tbh I'm living in leggings and pregnancy has given me hideous b.o!

Tbh I really want to find out the gender after solemnly vowing to wait until he/she is here :dohh: must. have. patience.

I'm going to be huge this time :cry: I was huge with my son but this time... I'm scared. Haha! I'm only 13+4 and my belly is already popped. I am not looking forward to how uncomfortable I'm doing to be chasing my son around, but it's all worth it.

I'm 5'4" too, but dh is only 5'6". My problem is my extremely short waist. My hip bones are practically in my ribs. Makes breathing very difficult later on. :wacko:

Ooh does sound in comfortable. They do say you pop earlier with the 2nd onwards. I dread to think how big i'll be next time lol. I was feeling pretty ok about it but when people compare you its annoying.

Comparing is so annoying. :wacko: I'm already having some really full feeling/hard to breathe times after I eat supper. Ugh. Time to eat more small meals. I don't even eat big meals as it is!

Tbh- as annoying as it is to have my dog never leave my side and use my stomach as a pillow. However... She places her head low down and snores so loudly that there are times where the dog will snore, baby will kick, dog will look up at me and then put her heas back down and the cycle starts again.

Tbh- I'm wishing I could find a job. I lost mine months ago. But who is going to hire a full time student with an internship for a pt job when she is nearing 6 months pregnant and looks like a bloated whale... Ugh!

Tbh, I just want to fast forward to the part when I can feel baby move and know that she is ok. I'm always worried that something is wrong and I have to wait all the way to my next appt to have reassurance that really only last for a week before doubt starts weighing in again...wish I could always see inside.

Tbh I'm gutted my midwife refused to listen to the heartbeat at my 16 week appointment today! :growlmad: with my last pregnancy they listened from 16 weeks onwards but I don't know if it's just the new midwife or what because everywhere I've looked online also say that the 16 week appointment is when they listen for the heartbeat :/ i did actually hear it already at 10 weeks because I had a fall and my doctor was nice enough and patient enough to find it for me to reassure me but still blahhh! Was so looking forward to it today! :brat: :haha: oh well will jist have to wait till my doppler arrives and then I can have a listen whenever I want :thumbup:

Tbh, I just want to sleep on my stomach so bad. I really miss it. Side sleeping hurts my hips soooo bad!

Tbh, I just want to fast forward to the part when I can feel baby move and know that she is ok. I'm always worried that something is wrong and I have to wait all the way to my next appt to have reassurance that really only last for a week before doubt starts weighing in again...wish I could always see inside.

I know exactly what you mean. :hugs: I am having huge worries again now. I'm hoping to have a scan next Monday. I find the time leading up to appt/scans so stressful. I can't wait to feel baby moving, too.

Tbh, I just want to sleep on my stomach so bad. I really miss it. Side sleeping hurts my hips soooo bad!

Yeeeessss! I completely know what u mean! I feel like I flip from one side to the other in the middle of the night like 80 times because my hip starts to hurt. I just want to lay on my stomach and have the best sleep ever:coffee:

Yeeeessss! I completely know what u mean! I feel like I flip from one side to the other in the middle of the night like 80 times because my hip starts to hurt. I just want to lay on my stomach and have the best sleep ever:coffee:

Then after birth, your boobs hurt if you lay on your stomach, haha. I think dd was 5 months before I could again. But at least you can sleep on your back after birth!

Have you ladies tried a pregnancy pillow? I had a snoogle with my son and it was wonderful. We bed share now so I can't use it again but I do still have a little pillow to go between my knees. It really helps. It is actually a little travel neck pillow but it works perfectly for my knees/hips. Also, if you can lay a little off, not perfectly on your hip, just a little forward or backward so you're not directly on the joint that should help a lot too.

TBH: I'm so scared of sinking in to anxiety again like i did after the birth if my daughter. It only lasted a few months but during that time i wouldn't go out and i wouldn't let anyone look after my daughter.

Tbh, I'm so frustrated with my doctor's office. I was supposed to be getting a scan on Monday but the ultrasound dept didn't get a referral. So, now, instead of getting a scan I'm going to have to call my doctor's office on Monday to try to figure it all out. So much anxiety... :cry:

TBH, I want a good nights sleep where I don't wake up 5x a night just to pee. DH told me I always look so tired! If I nap, I have issues falling asleep at night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->