-*-TBH-*-

Tbh my weird sex dreams are starting to freak me out now.

^ :haha: mine never stopped from last pregnancy! Haha

TBH I'm sick of being pulled from pillar and post just because I'm not 20 weeks yet. I had some abdominal cramping and mucus which turned to blood & clots. So far seen the out of hours GP once, turns out I had a UTI which I'm on antibiotics for, then early pregnancy unit this morning, phoned my GP this afternoon, went to A&E this evening and back to EPU tomorrow. If I was one more week along I would be seen by a bloody midwife who could probably tell me the cause of all this!

tbh, I wish my husband didn't want to have sex with me every single day. what is up with this? all three of us have terrible colds. I was just getting to the point of not feeling crampy in the mornings and nights and I can't catch a break where I feel just "good." im starting to feel like a terrible mother and wife and I just want to feel normal again. hormones all over the place.

Tbh, I wish my hubby would gain weight with me. He is such a small stature person, I am pretty sure the next time I climb on top of him he's going to break. :(

Tbh, I wish my hubby would gain weight with me. He is such a small stature person, I am pretty sure the next time I climb on top of him he's going to break. :(

Lol my dh has been gaining weight...more than me. Poor guy!

Tbh people need to stop posting sweet things about Christmas on Facebook, Instagram etc I've already sobbed twice this morning and can't take much more :haha: these hormones are unreal today! God idk how I'm going to cope tonight my mum is back from being away for a month and she is literally Kians favourite person.. I think I may be inconsolable when I see his wee face light up seeing her! I'm literally tearing up thinking about it just now :dohh: :haha:

Tbh - I don't know if I'm comming or going or what day it is most of the time ha!
And my eyes are far too big for my belly, they think I could eat a horse, tummy can prob only handle a mouse at the most. Never been so hungry but full feeling in all my life x

Tbh- even though we are staying team yellow I secretly hope that I can notice something when we have our 3d scan because the not knowing if we are having a son or daughter is weighing on my (very little) patience. =]

Tbh- even though we are staying team yellow I secretly hope that I can notice something when we have our 3d scan because the not knowing if we are having a son or daughter is weighing on my (very little) patience. =]

I would never be able to stay team yellow! LOL

Tbh, I hate when people tell my husband what the pregnancy is gonna be like. Your wife is gonna be a bitch. Your wife is gonna blow up in the last month. Just because you did, lady, doesn't mean everyone will. Urgh.

Also tbh, I don't know why that pisses me off so much. Lol.

Tbh I won a doppler I had been bidding for on eBay :happydance:

tbh, I hate doctors! in the US, they are just all about making money. they do not treat people like they know anything and milk you for all they can. I never feel like a doctor truly cares about me or my family. I wish i could just have this baby without their existence.

Tbh I am so sad Christmas is over! Seems like a long time now till baby makes his appearance!

Tbh, I hate all Christmas traveling. Poor kiddo has been in the car seat so much. Next year I'm not setting foot outside our house (well, not driving out of town, that's for sure!)

WHINGE ALERT!! LOL

TBH I don't like getting told im huge compared to my skinny little cousin who's 5 years younger than me and due 5 weeks after me! Eurgh. Yes I'm huge already. Anyone can see this.. especially me! That's what I get for being 5''4 and having a baby boy with my 6'7 OH. Thanks! :growlmad:

And my tummy, back and neck hurt!

TBH I wish I had a bigger bump. Im 18 weeks and ive got a little one :(

I'm going to be huge this time :cry: I was huge with my son but this time... I'm scared. Haha! I'm only 13+4 and my belly is already popped. I am not looking forward to how uncomfortable I'm doing to be chasing my son around, but it's all worth it.

I'm 5'4" too, but dh is only 5'6". My problem is my extremely short waist. My hip bones are practically in my ribs. Makes breathing very difficult later on. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->