• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

-*-TBH-*-

I had post partum depression/anxiety with DS1 really bad - and I had it with DS2.... sorry I can't say that just because you got it with one doesn't mean you will get it with the other. THE DIFFERENCE I knew what to expect out of my moods so it didn't hit me so hard, I knew what to expect out of a newborn so I didn't feel like everything was so very out of controle, and I knew to just go to my doctor and get some help for it. I did counceling with DS2 because I was breastfeeding and didn't want to do meds but I would have done some meds too if it had gotten too bad. Make a plan to deal with what very well may happen again and that in itself will help you through the crazy. And who knows, you may not get it this time :)

Tbh I'm getting way to impatient for my doppler to come! :dohh:

TBH.. I have worn the same leggings the last 3 days :x (I need to do laundry oops!) lol

TBH, I miss having regular, non pregnant, no bump in the way, SEX! Hahahahaha

And last one for today.. TBH, I got a little nervous/anxious when the new year hit. That means I only have three full months and a week or two before baby girl comes! And I have so much to still do, plus these will be a busy few months with my birthday, dads birthday, DDs birthday, Valentine's day, taxes, moving, and classes..... All in the next three months!!! Holy cow

TBH, I'm getting real anxious on finding out if we will have a boy or girl (Jan 16th). And worrying that if we don't have our little boy I'll have Gender Disappointment again and then feeling worse that I'm thinking that. Of course I'd never change having my beautiful lovely daughter first. The moment I had her was the moment I didn't care baby was a she. Still I'm dreading how I may feel again and feel like I'm alone in it since I can't talk about it to anyone in real life.

Butterflywolf - cant you talk to your OH about it?? I thought I would have gender dissapointment with this one and talked to my Hubby a little before our scan and explained that I was just worried that I might and knew I would love our child no matter what and he didn't really say much but just gave me a hug and then said "it doesn't matter because its going to be a girl" - LOL he was wrong and I realized as soon as I saw my little bean that it didn't matter and when we found out he is a boy it still didn't matter. So my didn't matter moment happened a little before your last doesn't matter moment but you should talk to him about it because you are both in this together. And make sure he knows your doesn't matter moment will happen and hopefully he won't feel defensive.

TBH I am worried that my energy won't be what it needs to be for a baby! Yes, I did it before, but I am older now.... and so tired!!!

kajastarlight, I have talked to DH about it but he just goes well don't worry about it until we find out. He knew what I was like last time I fought so hard not to cry when we found out Claire was a girl. And how 'hurt' I was last time. I think I remember it more than he does though. His memory is pretty crappy.

I do know if I get disappointed again, he will help me through it the best he can, but for him he doesn't fully understand why I got it last time. Baby was healthy it shouldn't matter. You're right it shouldn't matter. But it did.

Tbh I got my doppler in the post today :happydance: and managed to find babys heartbeat within just five minutes of looking :happydance: :happydance:

Tbh last night I actually felt pregnant for the first time in this pregnancy! :happydance: I was using my doppler and baby kept wriggling away from it and I could feel it!! I have felt flutters two or three times already but this was proper movement it actually made me jump! :haha: :happydance:

Tbh, I have a scan today and I'm very nervous. Our last baby stopped growing at 14+4 (was a mmc, found out at 16+6) and I'm 15 weeks today.

3.5 more hours... So scared.

It went well! Baby is measuring 15+2. Heart rate was 147. So happy! He/she was a squirmy little thing <3

Tbh, the thought of going through labor terrifies me and i probably will barely peek in to the third tri forms because of that.

^ tbh if I can do it anybody can! :haha: I would say maybe when you are a bit farther along try starting to prepare yourself as scary as the thought may be! By reading up on ways to help pain relaxation tips etc it will really help you when the time comes! and I would warn you not to watch one born every minute! Some of them women make it seem awfull! When it really isn't! Yes it does hurt but it's the best experience ever! No words can describe how amazing it feels and even though I am still nervous for this time round I still can't bloody wait! It's the best feeling ever :flower:

The nurse gave me the best advice ever. I was tensing up every single muscle with every contraction and the nurse told me that it would make everything worse and it would make it take longer for me to dilate. After that I made every attempt possible to relax completely into every contraction. Yes, it still hurt, but it hurt MUCH less. MUCH less. I promise.

Tbh I wish he would move more today. He was so quiet last night and again today. I've felt a few squirms but I think he's got his feet in my back.. cant help but worry though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->