Team 2011 Winter Baby!

just a quick update to let you all know that i'm out! :sad2: the witch got me yesterday. so on to the next cycle for a 2012 baby! wishing you all here the best of luck!

So sorry Adoraza :hugs: Splurge out and spoil yourself rotten whilst that evil cow is in residence!

Well AFM only a matter of time now - I have gotten that 'heavy' sensation in my back and lower abdomen that always signals the beginning of the :witch: I am kind of glad in a way as it gives me a bit of time to get used to the fact that we are actually 100% out before the physical bits start.

Wishing lots of luck to the lovelies still in :dust: xxx

I think my body is not ready for a pregnancy yet. My periods last longer. I spot or bleed for as long as half of my cycle. I am afraid my womb could be damaged because of the D&C. I don't know what to think. Being hopeful hurts, being hopeless hurts even more. How do people get their BFP right after MC without any AF in between? How much time does my body need to heal? sorry for the rant girls :(

Oh Leylak I am sorry my darling. I had a natural miscarriage and still 6 months later I am not back to normal. I know it is frustrating and really upsetting but there isn't really all that much that can be done. If you are overly concerned you can go to the GP but when I went and saw mine I was told that a miscarriage is a big deal for the body and it can take about 6 months for healing to finish :hugs:

AFM CD1 today. I am quite proud of myself as I had a wobbler for ten minutes (it was quite major - lots of temper tantrums and self pity :haha:) but then I just dusted myself off and thought 'oh well'. Further proof that not getting your hopes up works!

Back to temping tomorrow :wacko: My due date would have been in one month and one day and I am not hopeful that our little angel will sprinkle some sticky dust our way but perhaps that is for the best. Bad news is the :witch: will be in full flow for our wales holiday end of may :cry:

Sorry she got you feisty. No doubt she will get me next weekend

Thanks my lovelies! I am trying to see it as I have lost nothing and am no worse off then I was yesterday so it is a bit pointless getting too upset about it all. I know I can fall pregnant and stressing myself out will only prolong my journey.

Rachael you never know Hun, this could be your month! I have actually had a lovely 28 day cycle so with no spotting so am quite happy about this. DH and I have decided to give the sperm meets egg plan this cycle - can any of you lovelies recommend some decent ovulation tests that aren't too pricey?? I havent actually had any success with IC for quite a while so am open to suggestions!

I am back to the gym and eating well and ensuring I drink at least 1.2 litres of water a day from tomorrow and am actually looking forward to it!

I've only used ic opks feisty.

You're right, I never know, but I guess I'm just used to it not happening now

Sorry she got you feisty she got me too this AM on to next month baby dust to us all x

Aww Lindsay I am sorry that she got you too - at least we both have a cycle buddy for this month though!

I can honestly say this is the most painful period I have had for quite a while. I am usually very lucky and don't really get any discomfort other than very minor cramps but tonight my back is quite painful, the cramps are fairly strong and I just generally feel a wee bit sore! I am taking it as a good omen that perhaps my body is finally getting back to normal!

Despite my good intentions to start the gym again tomorrow I am going to be unable to as I have to spend the day decorating :wacko: On to Sunday then ;)

So as mentioned yesterday I was at CD1 - I am due to take my clomid this morning and as usual I always do a pregnancy test to rule out anything. I was not expecting anything other then a :bfn: and was only doing it out of routine, I will admit I sloppily peed over the max line and left it for just under ten minutes. After hopping out of the shower I was rather shocked to see a positive :cry: Period is still in full force and I am a little shocked that a test would still be showing a positive as I was only 14DPO and it is an internet cheapie.

I don't quite know what to do - my period is no different to how it was last cycle although I perhaps have a few more cramps (not overly painful but aware of iykwim) and my lower back has a dull ache but I had that last month too. I plan to obviously get some more tests today and do one later after 4 hours of not drinking and one tomorrow. I am just confused about my clomid - I don't want to miss a cycle because of a possible dud test but I also don't want to risk anything happening if by some flipping miracle I am still pregnant.

Have just checked the test after the whole ten minutes and it is now a bit lighter but defo pink :shrug:

OMG Feisty!!

I don't know the process for Clomid, but can you hold off taking it for a couple days until you either get BFN's/can call your FS to discuss??

or is going to totally throw out the next cycle??

I do wonder, if you had tested 2 days ago, you might have had a bfp, meaning I think you conceived, but perhaps not implanted?? I was hoping your bleeding was light, but from reading your text I'm assuming quite heavy flow?? how frustrating for you my friend!!! :hugs:

Yeah it is rather frustrating :wacko:

I too am wondering if it was a chemical which is obviously upsetting but has the positive note that body can still do it!

I plan to take two more tests and if the one later today is positive I will ring GP and if they are both negative I will just take my clomid tomorrow and chalk it up to a chemical.

ooo bless you hun sorry everythings up in the air for you at the moment ;( hear if u need to talk xxx

Yeah.. you're right... it has positive and negative feelings to it! Chemical's at least mean that you're able to catch the egg... just that this time it didn't implant... :(

I hope you get to chat to your GP and get some advice! :hugs:

Feisty :hugs:

I would test again and see what it says. Let us know how you get on :hugs:

Oh dear feisty!!! test and talk to Dr sounds the way forward!
hugs and baby dust xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->