Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Feisty - I just want to say thankyou for starting the "Team 2011 Winter Baby" thread. I was only a member for a couple of months before getting my BFP, but having your support during that time was vital for me.
I wish you, Rachael, Pink, and all of the other ladies good luck for the future. I trully hope you all get your Bundles of Joy in 2012.
Much Love :hugs:
xx

Thanks Shelleney, I am glad that we helped :)

This is pretty much the only thread that I post on as I feel that we are in a similar situation (especially you pink :hugs:) it has helped enormously to have ladies that I have gotten to know and be able to confide in, who always offer such wonderful advice! I am sure the Team 2012 Bundle of Joy will finally give us the happy ending we all deserve :hugs:

Just thought I would share some of Baby Boo's bits with you all ;) I have turned into a snap happy parent :haha:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1967826068822.2111296.1038048329&l=34af75763f

and we have just been sent some photo's of Boo after she finished her first bath this evening!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1954661299711.2110578.1038048329&l=5488089691

Please tell me if it is too much, I won't be offended honest :haha:

:hugs: I know what you mean about only going where you are understood - I mostly post here and in people's journal. I've been venturing in the TTC forums but don't always feel like I can post - I guess that getting a bfp has lost it's sparkle a bit - I know what can happen now - if that makes sense :shrug:

Boo is soooooooo cute!!! Bet you can't wait to get her home :happydance: LOVE the mini peperami :D

Keep the pics coming - can't wait to see her in her girly den :haha:

Rachael - where are you...????

sooo cute !!! and no its not too much at all and I agree with shelleney this thread is the best!

:hi: Mags. How are you??? Any news on the ivf???

Thanks for popping in :flower: I'm doing ok, trying to keep calm about TTC but doing a really crap job of it :haha:

Hahaha, it's easier said than done.

I got pregnant with my ectopic after I had given up as we were told not option but IVF. Never been so shocked in my life.

I have my next appointment with my FS tomorrow. Don't think I will be referred for IVF until I have got my BMI under 29....

xxx

I just checked your journal :hugs:

What is the appointment for tomorrow - just a chat or to get the ball rolling?? You can so lose that weight it'll be gone before you know it :hugs: I'm thinking of going back to SW, I need to get some of this weight off xxx

It's just a follow up from my last lap and my ectopic. Guess they are just gonna tell me I need IVF, and to lose weight.

The lady who scanned me for my ectopic also said my ovaries looked PCOS. Which is odd cause no one has mentioned that before and that means I can't egg share!! Grrr!!

Lots of questions to be asked tomorrow.

xxx

Insist that they do blood tests for PCOS I don't think that the cysts alone can diagnose it - I could be wrong though. I also think that losing weight can ease it, and in some cases 'cure' the symptoms - it's catch 22 though - PCOS can make loosing weight so much harder xx

I've had all the blood tests under the sun.

I have cyst's that come and go, but just an odd one every so often. But I have been told that was normal.

If I do have PCOS it explains alot, I have over the last couple of years had excess hair on like my belly (TMI) and I've always struggled with my weight...

xxx

Did the blood tests not confirm it then - that's how they diagnosed me in the fist place - then they sent me for an ultrasound that showed the 'string of pearl' cysts. I don't get why there is such a disparity from one doctor to another when it comes to things like this.

Your symptoms sound classic though - I have excess hair on my belly and back and I struggle with my wieght alot - I can lose weight but I have to be really strict with myself and I put it on soooo easily :(

Yeah snap, I mean come on.. 1.5st in a month is excessive, I wasnt even really pigging out that much.

No bloods have always been fine apart from my last ones showed I wasnt ovulating but I think thats because I ov'd later so should of had the blood test later.

I've had loads of ultrasounds. It's only on the last one anything was said. But she was just the nurse and didnt say anything for definate, but the doctor said there was a ruptured cyst.

xxx

See that sound like ovarian cysts rather than PCOS - but I'm not a doctor xx. It all sounds very similar to me though - if I'd had test this month then it would have said I don't ovulate - because I didn't until CD 33!!!!!

Hey 4magpies I am so happy you are back :hugs: You have been on my thoughts a lot over the last month or so :hugs:

I agree with Pink on this one it sounds like you have ovarian cysts rather then PCOS - really hoping so hun as it is easier to treat :hugs: I know it sounds terrible but Nurses have a terrible reputation within the health care industry as always scare scaremongering or mis-diagnosing. It isn't done on purpose but it seems that they over-compensate for not having the same knowledge/experience as a doctor.

Boo Bear is asleep on my foot :cloud9:

Thanks for the help girls, I've had cyst before, that just come and go...

I've been looking at egg sharing today and found a place that will do it if your BMI is under 35 rather than under 30 like most places... would cost about £1000 for a cycle with drugs which isnt bad I dont think... need to speak to OH about it though.

xxx

Awww lovely stuff and the pics of Boo are lovely.

Becca, I hope you get some answers tomorrow, let us know how you get on xxx

Hey Pink, Baby Boo is doing great thanks, she sleeps for about 90% of the day and then poops and pees on the carpet for the rest :haha: I keep joking to DH that it is good practice for us as she seriously needs attention/care 24 hours a day! we were given the all clear health wise at the vet's earlier but Boo does not like being in the car unless she is sat on someone's lap. When it is just the two of us I have to pop her in her travel crate and she cries constantly :cry:

Here are some more pics;

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1954661299711.2110578.1038048329&l=5488089691

Becca any news? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->