Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Feisty, she's gorgeous :cloud9:

Don't envy you the whole toilet training thing though :haha: Saying that I had 2 to train at once :dohh:

One of the comments made me think, I know they start to get control around 3 months, but it's around 5 months they get full control. I had 2 Huskies, there was a lot of mess to clean up :dohh:

Ugh, yea potty training is not fun. My two labs were day and night. The male got it by 13 weeks.. the female was still having accidents over a year later. But we believe she may have some kind of defect that she can't hold it very long.

GOOD LUCK!

She is cute though!

I've heard from many people that girls can take longer than boys to train Cajun. Holly took until about 11 months :wacko:

She will still have an accident if she is left for too long, but we are talking like 14 hours, when I was sick at the beginning of the pregnancy and just could not get out of bed..

Just C&P;

The actual consultant came down to see us specifically, Mr Willet. He was really lovely.

Plan of action is; from a gynae point of view they need to know how my remaining tube is, he said they tried to clean it up at the last planned lap and that they sort of did it, although it wasn't perfect and they are refering me for a HSG, the waiting list for that is 3 months, but could be longer and said to bare with them. He said the best option for getting us our baby is IVF. He told me to carry on losing weight, and to go back and see him after the HSG and we will probably be referred for IVF.

He said again small chance of getting pregnant so it could happen, not trying to get to hopeful though, as it would be a big chance of ectopic again. Same drill if I ever get a BFP as last time. Wont be actively TTC, as far too stressful for such a small chance, just carry on like we are, no protection.

They only removed half my right tube, but it is tied and useless. So he said its totally out the equation and not to worry.

So basically, gonna lose weight as quick as poss, pref before septemer/october (3 months), try and lose all of it, if not most to show I am doing it, and get referred for IVF. Maybe I will be pregnant for my next birthday, that would be awesome.

PCOS, ovarys look fine. Showed me pics, just must of been the nurse speculating.

Dont think I've missed anything. Thanks for reading.

xxx

On doggy training, mine is 1 & a half and he still has accidents in the house, but only when he is on his own when we are at work.

And only ever in the kitchen.

But thats our fault not his, if we were home to tell that he needed to go, he would go outside.

I couldnt hold my business for 6/7 hours I dont think! LOL.

xxx

Holly has had the odd accident, usually where I've not been well or my back's been bad and I've struggled to get out of bed. Though it was on the bathroom floor so easy to clean up, and it was my own fault too for not being able to get up to let her out.

GP has just phoned, my FS referral has been rejected by the powers that be :cry:

It isn't the doctor's fault, he felt really bad and kept apologising :cry: Apparently because of my age we have to of been trying for 2 years and even then because we fell pregnant in September last year I may have to wait for 2 years after our loss which will take us up to 28th October 2012 before I can even be referred and then christ knows how long it will take :cry:

He said to keep trying and in all liklihood we will fall pregnant before then. He has asked me to come back in 6 months which will be Christmas week :cry: I don't really see the point in trying tbh as I do think there is something wrong - the fact that I am not ovulating naturally pretty much proves that and although the clomid works I am just worried it is masking something else. Sorry to be so maudlin ladies but I finally though we were getting somewhere and now it has just been snatched away because at 25 the NHS doesn't believe I am a priority for being childless.

On a more pressing note seeing as all you lovelies are experienced in doggy care we having a few problems with crate training. Because of Boo's size we have to rely on crate training as it is just too dangerous for her to be free-roaming when we can't watch her like a hawk. The crate that we have now was my Mum's and was big enough for her two full grown staffordshire bull terrier bitches to be in together and have enough space to turn, stretch etc (we have neutralised it with specially formulated enzyme cleaner so no trace of Mallie or Cassie remain) the problem is Boo is about 15cms long and 10 cms tall and the crate is probably 110cms by 50cms and 75cms tall. Boo can't actually get in and out of it on her own as the entrance is slightly raised and she can't reach. We have a travel carrier for her that is about 40 cms tall, 25cms wide and 55cms long, could we use this instead? She has no problems getting in and out of this and I was wondering if this would be a better solution? Thanks lovelies!

Oh no, that is awful. It's amazing how things vary from PCT.

I would be so angry if my ectopic put me back to square one waiting for IVF, I can't imagine how you feel.

I take it your doctor has done all the tests he can?

What breed is boo? I cant see the pics because I cant get on FB. :(

xxx

So sorry about the FS referral :hugs:

As for crate training - I would say use the travel crate as it's smaller. She will still have the room she needs, but not only will she be able to get in and out of it, if you try with a crate too big at the start then often they will still use it to go to the toilet too which can cause problems later.

On a side note, Boo's crate sounds about as big as the one I have for Holly :dohh:

Hello ladies

I THINK i have got my :bfp: !!!!
First month using CBFM

Sorry if i am not ment to put this on here????

just hope it sticks... i have never seen a bfp and i am a bit wobbly!!!!!!

Hope you are all doing well???

XXX :happydance:

Congratulations Lindsay, I am sure you will be fine hun - please keep us updated! :dance:

Becca my GP is in the middle of checking out that the clomid is working by doing hormonal bloods - It is confirmed every month through FF but he was hoping to have it medically proved to give to my FS. It does seem quite unfair that we have pretty much been put to the back of the queue. There may have been something medically that caused the MMC, that could also be the reason we are having trouble ttc but until it happens again or we wait it out we wont know! Boo is a small chihuahua - although the breeder stressed that there is no such thing as a miniature or tea-cup chi she did warn me that this litter due to the Mum and Dad's size is going to be a lot smaller then the norm even when fully grown :cloud9: Boo was the same size pretty much as her brothers and I did meet her Mum and she was quite small too :haha:

Rachael Boo had diarrhoea over-night and although I made sure she has had plenty of water today and she seems to have her appetite back but she hasn't pooped all day and has eaten a pup sized breakfast and lunch - should I be worried??? I know I am fussing but I can't help it :wacko: She does have quite bad gas today though :blush: Thanks for the re-assurance her travel crate will be fine :hugs:

Feisty sorry about your news from the FS - Do you know if it was your PCT or hospital trust? I don't see how you could be made to start again from your loss as that is technically a fertility problem. :hugs:

LindsayA - congrats on your bfp xx

Awww how cute!! I fancy a frenchie, but they are so expensive so it's just us and bronson for now!

xxx

Congratulations Lindsay!

Feisty, I wouldn't be worried as long as she is eating and drinking and seems fine in herself. Holly sometimes only poops once a day, though usually it's twice.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180675149851 That is the crate I bought for Holly, but Holly's is black. It's also the extra large :rofl: The small is the kind of size you should need for Boo. Anything bigger is good, but too big can be too big, especially as puppies!

Twice a day? Bronson must poop like 8 times some days. LOL!

xx

Twice a day? Bronson must poop like 8 times some days. LOL!

xx

Holly is on a raw diet so her body uses the majority of what goes in :haha:

When she was on dry she was always going and it was runny :dohh: I'm pretty sure she's intolerant to gluten as treats with gluten in also make her runny, yet I found some in Wilko's that are gluten free (Webbox ones I think) and they're fine, she can eat as many as she wants :shrug: xxx

He's on good dry food, me and P call him the poop machine. :haha:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"