Team 2011 Winter Baby!

I'm sorry Mummycat :hugs: all altered now.

Trying4angel1 you are in!

So what is everyone doing to increase the chances of that :bfp: ?

I have DH on the tomato diet to help his :spermy: I am drinking green tea, pineapple juices and increasing my fluid intake and I am also doing at least 30 minutes of exercises 5 times a week! It will be mine :haha:

:dust: xxx

what does tomato juice do? I am on preconception supplements and hubby is on some for him. Using preeseed and a CBFM, plus BD'ing as much as possible and exercising 5x's/ week as well!!

the team 2011 pic isn't working in my signature :(

We've been TTC for 8 cycles too! Currently in our 9th cycle. I am taking prenatal vitamins, flaxseed oil capsules up until ovulation, and using the CBFM + BBT'ing. If we don't conceive this cycle, my husband will be popping pills too (have yet to determine which ones!). My husband also has a physical booked for March, so if we don't conceive by then he will have a SA. I'm interested in learning what everyone else does to increase their chances of BFP.

Hello Ladies

Can i join please?

TTC Number 1 for 10 months now never had a BFP

baby dust to you all!

I'm sorry Mummycat :hugs: all altered now.

Trying4angel1 you are in!

So what is everyone doing to increase the chances of that :bfp: ?

I have DH on the tomato diet to help his :spermy: I am drinking green tea, pineapple juices and increasing my fluid intake and I am also doing at least 30 minutes of exercises 5 times a week! It will be mine :haha:

:dust: xxx

No worries honey!!! We're BDing more this time! My hubby is a hairy monkey and wonderfully fertile... its keeping them that's the issue for us! :shrug:

I need to eat more heathily though... and exercise more :)

We're temp charting, BDing lots, having our prenatal vitamins (hubby's on zinc too), checking CM and cervix positions and POAS waaaaayyy too much! :haha:

I am trying to lose some weight as well as this would definitely help x

the team 2011 pic isn't working in my signature :(

We've been TTC for 8 cycles too! Currently in our 9th cycle. I am taking prenatal vitamins, flaxseed oil capsules up until ovulation, and using the CBFM + BBT'ing. If we don't conceive this cycle, my husband will be popping pills too (have yet to determine which ones!). My husband also has a physical booked for March, so if we don't conceive by then he will have a SA. I'm interested in learning what everyone else does to increase their chances of BFP.

https://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss306/Phoenixbaby123/annegeddesimage-1.jpg

Put
at the end :thumbup:

I have just started temping, not sure if I am doing it right?, have using OPKs twice a day and yet to see a positive, have a little test line though, and we will be using Conceive plus around ovulation dates. I am taking folic acid, as told to by docs and have been since before my coil removal... having said that I havent taken on today! OOOPs! Thanks for the reminder. ALSO, going to hang around for a little while with my legs in the air after BD-ing

In what way does Green tea help, I brought some and its sitting in the cupboard but never thought about drinking it when TTC?

I'd also like to know about Tomato juice, not sure that I could persuade OH to drink it though. He's cut back on smoking, not stopped entirely like he said he would, but its something.

Mind if I join?

TTC #1. Next cycle will be my 6th, but I have know fertility problems (one fully blocked tube, one partial). Waiting for my FS appointment but still TTC naturally.

xxx

im green teaing it to help my CM, taking double the ammount of folic acid (was recommended as Sonnie was born with lots of problems which lead to her growing wings) and OH is taking a man supplement lol.
going to try every other day through out the whole month this month. only did it up until i was out of my fertile window last month and as i dont know exactly when i OV jsut a rough estimate then i dont know if i exactly covered it or not so going to try it through out the whole month as well.
thinking about some EPO as well to help my CM out but might not dont know yet.
did you know EPO can actually help your cervix out as well? as in helps it to soften and open up more so that all the spermy gets in mroe easily?! i jsut read it somewhere on google lol. xx

Oh and I'm TTC number 4, after fraternal twins and one angel lost at 17 weeks. xx

ohh yes please a winter 2011 baby just lost my angel number 3 2 weeks ago and today got a neg test cmon af i want cd 1 xxxxx

the link wont let me add the piccy to my siggy :( can someone PM me the link please. xx

Can I be added??? I want a winter baby! :)

TTC#1 after a loss.

Thanks hon!

Interested in hearing what you're all doing to help get that BFP, as I only just came off the pill 4 weeks ago I haven't really gone crazy trying everything and to be honest don't know what sort of things I could be doing.
The only thing i've started taking is folic acid and making sure we have lots of :sex:

I'm hoping my health condition doesn't have any affect on my fertility as it can cause CM to be to thick for those :spermy: to get through, is there anybody else on here with any health issues that could affect their fertility?

I don't have health issues but after losing my wee babe my CM has dried up so we are using Conceive Plus to help me out during the fertile time. Preseed is another lubricant that is OK for conception as well. That might help you too.

im asthmatic but i dont know if my inhalers will have anything to do with affecting my CM. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->