Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Ooo 4magpies thanks for the info on folic acid, I do take a supplement though and will be limiting it to one cup a day after your kind input :flower:

Hayley, when we had our loss I counted the day of actual bleeding as my first CD1 and then when the LO actually passed (almost 2 weeks later) I counted this as the second CD1. I didn't ovulate between the loss and the :witch: and my first :witch: was spotting only for 3 days (didn't even need a pad, sorry for TMI :blush:) which is why I think we may not have got our :bfp: as we definitely ovulated and dtd plenty over fertile period but I think my lining may have been hostile :hugs: You will get there hon xx

Count me in.

Been trying naturally for 13 cycles and now starting to lose hope. Looking to get serious in 2011 as I really want that BFP :(

My cycles range from 31 - 42 days and although recently started using OPKs I'm not getting positives but get the CM :shrug:

I just seem to be going into this blind so looking for support really

Heres hoping we all get our :bfp: in 2011

:dust: to you all xx

I used to drink like 4 cups a day but stopped as soon as I read the info about the folic acid. Happy to help.

Grapefruit juice is meant to be good for cm.

X

Ooo 4magpies thanks for the info on folic acid, I do take a supplement though and will be limiting it to one cup a day after your kind input :flower:

Hayley, when we had our loss I counted the day of actual bleeding as my first CD1 and then when the LO actually passed (almost 2 weeks later) I counted this as the second CD1. I didn't ovulate between the loss and the :witch: and my first :witch: was spotting only for 3 days (didn't even need a pad, sorry for TMI :blush:) which is why I think we may not have got our :bfp: as we definitely ovulated and dtd plenty over fertile period but I think my lining may have been hostile :hugs: You will get there hon xx

i went for a scan on 18dec baby sadly passed in tummy 20 th we were snowed in and i started bleeding and passed baby same day bled for 2 weeks now today no bleeding and neg test so should i count 2 weeks ago as cd1 sorry im confuesed hun xx

WTT09 try temping it'll help you see your O dates.. also always good to be armed if it ever gets to the point you need Dr's input! That's my thoughtprocess anyway! lol

I also read that green tea can cause issues with spina bifida etc. and also that it's benefits to TCC are not thoroughly researched and proven either way.. therefore I choose to avoid it at all costs!! :)

Hayley - Count the day you passed the LO as CD1 as that seemed to fit better with my usual cycle lengths.

4magpies, I am trying pineapple juice BUT in small quantities as large doses have been linked with miscarriages due to uterine contractions and I think I will add some yucky grapefruit juice to my regime as well :lol:

Snap nai. I read into it a lot and believe the disadvantages far out weigh the advantages.

X

Ooo really Nai? We already have spina bifida in the family (not sure if it's genetical) so perhaps I should drop that one or at least do some more research - thank you :flower:

WTT09 I agree with Nai, you need to start recording BBT as we wasted 6 months before I finally did that and found out I don't ovulate naturally :hugs: xx

I didn't know about pineapple. could you just stop drinking it after ov? its a minefield isn't it.

x

I used to drink like 4 cups a day but stopped as soon as I read the info about the folic acid. Happy to help.

Grapefruit juice is meant to be good for cm.

X

I love green tea and honey even though havent had it lately! But I wont drink while TTC, I am taking FA tabs daily so FX'd!

x

Can I join please?
I am CD40 at the moment and waiting for AF to show up now over a week late but no sign of a BFP.
Really hoping to have a baby in my arms or a bump by next christmas!

If af comes this week on the right day hopefully ill be getting my cd3 and cd21 day bloods done to check my eggs and if I am oving. according to opks I do. but I have never bbt.

x

It is a nightmare trying to keep track of what you can have and what you can't. I am going to have it up until ovulation possibly but tbh after pineapple, grapefruit juice and lots of water I may be willing to sacrifice it's supposed benefits :haha:

BBT is supposed to be the most accurate way of working out OV but has to be consistent. I have just started so will see what results I get :) Hope to see im OV on the BBT results and OPK-ing too, twice a day.

I'm just taking it easy Ttc. My tubes are buggerd after I got pid after a mc 2 years ago. Waiting for my fs appointment and trying to lose weight incase I need ivf. My bmi needs to be under 30.

X

4magpies looking at your ticker your almost there weight wise, well done :hugs:

babydustcass, I started recording BBT in August this year and I honestly cannot believe how I went without it before. It is so re-assuring to have proof that your body is ovulating and where you are CD wise. I always set an alarm to make sure that I have my temperatures taken at a similar time each day.

Just had a phone call off mil. My 17 yo sil has just had her baby. Why cant I get pregnant and she can. Argh. Feel like crying.

Xl

Just had a phone call off mil. My 17 yo sil has just had her baby. Why cant I get pregnant and she can. Argh. Feel like crying.

Xl

:hugs: darling I am so sorry. My DH explained to me that Darwinism comes into play with ttc. Those that are going to be the most outstanding parents ever will struggle to conceive as their offspring will be well looked after whereas other people will have MANY children as their parenting may not be as good - I know it's lies, but it does usually make me smile when he says that.

Was it planned?

Just added grapefruit juice to my online shop to be delivered tomorrow :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"