Team 2011 Winter Baby!

The OP has posted the link a page or so back. If you add it with the "insert link" button on the signature page then you should be able to add it x

me to please. xx

You can use my link if you like?

I've uploaded the same pic by the OP to my photobucket

https://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss306/Phoenixbaby123/annegeddesimage-1.jpg

Put
at the end

I don't have health issues but after losing my wee babe my CM has dried up so we are using Conceive Plus to help me out during the fertile time. Preseed is another lubricant that is OK for conception as well. That might help you too.

Oh i'm sorry to read that :hugs:

Thank you, i will have look and read up about them. What do they do to help?

so anyone got a good date they would like their baby on then? lol
a few days ago i kept having dreams about having a baby girl on the 13th october. now i dont know if this is going to happen or not but its not something i would personally choose as i have a thing about odd numbers, i dont like them lol so i wouldnt choose this date but as i keep getting it sent to me in a way it seems significant and because of this i would so love it to become true! xx

I don't have an exact date but I would like a baby by mid/late november so I have 5 months to get back to my pre-pregnancy size and fit into my wedding dress that I ordered 8 months ago :) plus as we're getting married abroad I'd prefer if the baby was at least 4 months old but what will be will be.

exactly tink, what will be will be but if we can help it along the way then who are we to argue lol :winkwink: xx

ooo i jsut thought my minds not going to exactly on TTC this month :shock: im getting married in 16 days!! xx

Tinkerbell do you have your wedding booked already? What ya going to do if your due date is your weddin date hehe? I am sure you will be pregnany way before that, but I just had funny images of a lady in a wedding dress giving birth! :) :)

Personally I would love a September baby, but unless I have conceived this month that is out the window - and I doubt I have as its only our 2nd cycle this month.

Otherwise ideally before december and I don't really one that close to Xmas. However I really want a 2011 baby so even if its December I will take that:). (not xmas day though please!)

yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rach great news xx

Could I be added please !!!! TTC #3 Would love a baby to hold and cuddle by the winter months maybe September/October time.

Many thanks

Hayley

:flower: x

me me!!! I love this positive thinking! I am TTC baby # 1! Lets go Team Winter Baby!!

so anyone got a good date they would like their baby on then? lol
a few days ago i kept having dreams about having a baby girl on the 13th october. now i dont know if this is going to happen or not but its not something i would personally choose as i have a thing about odd numbers, i dont like them lol so i wouldnt choose this date but as i keep getting it sent to me in a way it seems significant and because of this i would so love it to become true! xx

If i could CHOOSE a date, it would be a Sept/October as then its far away enough from our LO's birthday, just ideally thinking. Ive had two dreams where I have given birth to a little girl. It was magical both times and felt so real, however I am convinced I will have another boy and over the years I will gradually be surrounded by boys and their toys! eeek!!!:haha:

Grandbleu Yay, so glad to see you here :hugs:

We have to celebrate 5 close family member's birthdays in October so my guess is it will probably be then :haha:

TBH I would be happy with any, we do joke it will be Christmas day as that would just be typical of us :lol:

Let me know if anything is wrong and I will adjust it, I can't believe there are so many of us - so exciting :happydance:

:dust: xxx

Tinkerbell do you have your wedding booked already? What ya going to do if your due date is your weddin date hehe? I am sure you will be pregnany way before that, but I just had funny images of a lady in a wedding dress giving birth! :) :)

Personally I would love a September baby, but unless I have conceived this month that is out the window - and I doubt I have as its only our 2nd cycle this month.

Otherwise ideally before december and I don't really one that close to Xmas. However I really want a 2011 baby so even if its December I will take that:). (not xmas day though please!)

No not booked yet as we can't book until 8 months before but we have the date we want set in mind.
haha I won't be giving birth in my wedding dress thats for sure, I'd never get it on me at that point plus I'm getting married in Florida so won't be able to fly after a certain point so umm, at the moment the plan is to stop trying if I haven't fallen by May but I have a feeling I won't want to even though I've been so looking forward to the wedding which we'd have to push back to later in 2012 I guess.

Hope you get your BFP really soon and not late march/early april, I'd dread sitting there eating my xmas dinner and going into labour :haha:

i would love a sept baby but not to sure when to count my cd1 from first day of mc and first neg test date arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh someone help me x

Lady who drinks green tea becareful because it causes dips in folic acid.

As for dates. I'm not bothered. My worst nightmare used to be an Xmas baby but now i don't care. Just give me a baby. Even an xmas day one if you have to!

X

I would love a Christmas baby!

I'm taking Pregnacare Conception, OPKs, charting temps, EPO, vit B6 and vit B complex, grapefruit juice and green tea with lemon, legs in the air after BD, Conceive Plus and OH is taking Babystart Multi-Vits. And if ov hasn't arrived by Wednesday, I'll be taking Agnus Castus and crossing my fingers lots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->