Team 2011 Winter Baby!

yay congrats cajun! :D

also pink80, so sorry for your loss, i had not seen your previous post about that :( :hugs:

Huge congrats Cajunbabe :dance:

ladies.. hope the 2WW's go okay :hugs:

Congratulations Cajun :dance:

I always find that I am generally okay with the 2ww unless I am at work. Will just have to do what you lovelies suggested and pack a few more things in.

I haven't been to the gym for the last few days but I don't know whether a heavy work out would effect my implantation chances, any ideas?

No clue chick... I implanted while on holiday, most physical thing I did was lift a book! :haha:

Sorry.. .i'm in a funny mood... trying to distract myself!!

I'm sure some light excercise will be quite fine... just don't push yourself too hard! xx

I'm sure light exercise will be fine!

My chart is wacky this cycle :wacko:

Thanks my lovelies - I am going to keep to gentle strolls I think. I know it would probably be fine but you never know.

God I am feeling lazy today, I have a gazillion things to do and have zero motivation to get off the couch to do them!

I'm feeling the same Feisty! Been saying for hours I'm going to walk Holly as it's a lovely day and I need to nip into the doctors and also to Tesco. I'm still on the sofa though!

I've been working out like a mad woman these past few weeks.

Awww Cajun your making me feel guilty :p jk

I have managed to do some work but just need to do the rest :wacko:

On the plus side I think I have found the perfect accommodation for mine and DH break on what would have been my due date. :dance:

Hopefully polperro down in Cornwall. It will be either there or Wales (where we honeymooned)

Sadly have just found out that we had a really good case for sexual discrimination and forced dismissal from my old job (being horrible once they found out I was pregnant and lots of other horrid stuff) but it is outside of the time limit :cry: I may contact a lawyer to see if there is anything they can do. I still believe the stress was partly responsible for our loss.

I would contact a lawyer anyway and see if there is anything that can be done :hugs:

I haven't been to the gym for the last few days but I don't know whether a heavy work out would effect my implantation chances, any ideas?

I don't think heavy workout would hamper implantation honey. During my 2ww, I played volleyball for 3 hours. Next day I was really sore everywhere. Including my uterus? Oh no, they were implantation cramps :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->