Team 2011 Winter Baby!

I'm CD15, not due to ov until Tues/Weds and OH went home this morning. DTD this morning and yesterday morning, but not holding out much hope. Took my ticker down because seeing it was stressing me out!

I'm sure if you had a house cat it wouldn't matter being in a flat :D

I haven't tested yet. I am waiting until tomorrow. I want to see if my temp stays up. It always drops on 12 DPO, soooo.... we will see.

DH is not a cat person unfortunately. I personally wanted a miniature dog like a french bulldog;
https://bulldog.trainingcare.net/wp-content/blogs.dir/20/files/bulldog-photos/french-bulldog.jpg
as I thought that the fact we don't have a garden but live close to two huge parks (less then a 5 minute walk) would mean it was ok but DH doesn't agree.

I know what you mean about the ticker adding stress. I have decided to carry on adding my temperatures to FF as tbh it isn't stressing me out as I know that it is near impossible to predict what is going on by temperatures alone.

Aww that's lovely!

I'm still temping, just taken the ticker away :)

My doggies...

https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x288/cajunbabe11/PC291657_2-1.jpg

Hi ladies,

I'm as well as can be expected, still bleeding and I'm slightly worried that I might be getting anemic - going to see the doctor tomorrow to get checked out. Thinking I should talk about TTC again but not sure what to say. My OH wants to try as soon as possible but I'm scared.

I still want me winter baby though :cry:

I like dogs, but my OH won't let me have one

Xx

Aww Pink we can console each-other with our lack of fur babies :hugs:

Babyhopes that is great darling, are you going for an early scan?

Cajun your doggies are beautiful!

Cajun - I love your doggies! Mine is my pic :D

Pink - Might be best to ask in case your doctor advises you wait a little while :hugs: Sorry you might be anaemic, hope the doctors goes well :hugs:

From what I've read there seems to be now definitive answer on when you can start trying again, but obviously I need to wait until the bleeding has stopped and also it's probably not a good idea if I'm anemic.

I can kinda see my OHs point on not getting a dog, our house is tiny but it's still sad - maybe if we get a bigger place we can - although I'm not holding my breath!!

:hugs: to Pink! Hope you're okay hun!!

All your fur babies are gorgeous!! Rachael the kitties are very cute! :cloud9: We don't have room for animals :(

Hi I got my BFP on monday:) Still very worrying about MC - cause I worry about everything but very excited!

Congrats Nickij

Pink, I hope you get your anaemia sorted out soon x

Congrats NickiJ

Really trying not to symptom spot but I am already getting the urge :wacko: I know it's way too early!

I'll be joining you on the no symptom spotting wagon once again soon!

i dunno if it will help you girls but i find booking things to do in that last week before af due helps to make the week go quicker, hope it fly for us all and praying for your BFP's ;) xxxx

I think I'll be packing things that I don't need in the second week of the 2ww to keep me busy. Will also try and do other things to keep me busy and probably off here so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->