Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thanks Leylak - I am planning to go back tomorrow as it was a week ago today since I last went and I feel a break every now and then is a good thing! Plus I will be 7DPO so fingers crossed it may have happened ;)

Feisty hun.. I would definitely try your luck!! speak to a lawyer and let us know how you get on... it's awful that they caused you so much stress!! :(

:hugs:

I will perhaps email a few lawyers and see if they can help after the deadline. I don't mind talking about sprout and everything that happened with close friends and family but I struggle quite a bit when I have to tell strangers :wacko:

Cramping and sore lower back for both yesterday and today at about this time. Argh I am hating that I am symptom spotting already :cry: I know it will just hurt more when I am disappointed by the :witch: but I can't seem to help myself!

hmm my temp seems to have become irratic over the last few days hope this isnt the start of the dreaded drop! lol

well i ovulated earlier than last month so will probably know one way or the other by sunday

Ah Feisty... it will be difficult I'm sure! :( I found the more I spoke about it the easy it was for me to deal with it!

*fingers crossed* we have some lovely BFP's from this thread in the next week or two!! :hugs:

Hi ladies, hope you are well.

Just got a call from the doctors - my blood count is 8 which she tells me is severely anemic!! Got to go get my prescription for iron tablets - does anyone know if it is ok to TTC I'm anemic??

Xxx

Oh pink, I have just seen. So sorry.

My lap didnt go very well yesterday, only option is ivf. getting referred in june.

Xxx

Pink, I honestly don't know :hugs:

It seems I ov'd early this cycle, on Sunday so I'm 3dpo today. I'm NOT symptom spotting this month again.

Oh Mags I'm sorry to hear that - I'm glad they're referring you xx

Oh magpies I am so sorry chicky, I know of some wonderful success stories about IVF so don't be too disheartened hun :hugs: Having a helping hand may actually speed up the process iykwim. I would check to see how long the NHS waiting list is and then look into the possibility of private care. I know some medical insurances will actually pay for a percentage of this so it may not be as unachievable as you first think :hugs:

Pink I am sorry to read you are anaemic but it won't stop pregnancy parse but it could throw your ovulation out majorly. I would consider investing in a CBFM so you can hopefully keep track or buy lots of OPK. I have found this after a quick scan on google;
"My doctor told me that women who are not pregnant should be getting about 18 to 20 mg of iron daily. This amount will increase to 27 to 30 mg during pregnancy. Have your primary care physician or gynecologist prescribe an iron supplement if you are anemic.
Eat foods that are rich in iron. Green leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli and kale are very good sources of iron. Red meat, dark poultry meat and liver are also very high in iron. Iron-fortified cereals, pastas and whole grains are also excellent sources of this essential nutrient. Beans, peas, nuts and seeds are other iron-rich foods that can be added to your diet.Eat foods that are rich in Vitamin C. Vitamin C-rich foods can help the body absorb the iron that it consumes from other foods. Oranges, strawberries and tomatoes are all good examples of foods that you should add to your diet in order to increase iron absorption.Avoid foods that block iron absorption. Tea, coffee, milk, egg yolks, fiber and soy protein are all foods that prevent your body from absorbing the iron that it consumes. Keep in mind that you do not need to avoid these foods entirely, but it is best not to consume them at the same time as iron-rich foods.

Anemia during pregnancy can increase the chances of the baby being born early or underweight"

Racheal good luck on the not SS. I am failing miserably :cry: I think it is so ingrained in my brain I do it automatically like breathing :haha:

Gilmore I think you may be sharing some happy news with us soon ;) Your chart looks fab!

AFM DH and I have decided on Wales for our mini break and are going to go with his lovely parents. I hold probably 10% hope for being pregnant by then but it's okay at least I have something to look forward to now :dance: DH delivered his :spermy: to the hospital this morning so should find out by next Wednesday if his chaps are okay, I am also due the :witch: that day :haha:

I can't afford private.

I will be quite high up on the list because I have known issues.

I feel better now i know which direction we are going in.

We are gonna make a magical baby without even having sex.

Haha.

Xxxx

Yay for being close to the top of the list :dance:

It would make sense that the success rate for IVF is higher then naturally trying as the egg is already fertilised, no tricky timing or the other zillion things that could effect fertilisation to worry about :dance:
I do think about IVF and know that we wouldn't be able to afford it straight out but would defo consider a loan :blush: The things we do aye?

I possibly would but because I am only 25 I would be put at the bottom of the list and I know it can take a good few years to get to the top and ideally I want to be a Mummy within the next year or so.

I know we will get there eventually just not too sure when :haha:

I'm only 23, the waiting list wouldnt be that long, my friend had 9 months between her 1st fs appointment and her 1st sucessful ivf cycle.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"