Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Ok so it appears I didn't ovulate on CD14 as I initially thought and today I forgot to limit liquid intake so my OPK is going to be inconclusive :wacko:

How is every one else getting on?
xxx

Hi ladies, hope you are all well. I'm just waiting for this to be over so that I can start to try and move on - although I can't ger my head round the thought of starting again.

Feisty would you mind updating my status on the front page :flower:

Xxx

All done Pink :hugs: I didn't want to alter it without your say so :hugs:

There was a darker line then yesterday but still not as dark as control line :wacko:

Argh was due to do the horizontal shuffle tonight but DH has decided he isn't feeling up to it! Struggling not to get peed off but it's hard especially knowing that I am yet to ovulate and due to do so any day! Just trying to concentrate on the fact my MW said :spermy: can last up to a week quite happily.

5DPO today according to FF, and must of had a restless night without knowing it as this mornings temp was HUGE! lol

how is everyone doing?

Hopefully it's a good sign Gilmore :thumbup:

I also had the highest temperature of my cycle this morning so I believe I ovulated yesterday or possibly today. I told DH in a calm manner that we had probably missed our chance (evil I know but I was feeling upset and wanted DH to know it) and he surprised me with a quick session this morning :haha: I am not too sure if we would be in with a chance dtd AFTER ovulation but who knows :shrug:

The cycle I got pregnant, we had DTD 3 days before and on the day of (or two days before and one day after) ovulation. :)

Thanks Leylak, sounds promising.

According to FF I have ovulated but I don't agree with the date, what do you lovelies think :flower:

I think it is more like CD13?

Thanks Racheal - How are you doing?

I will trust FF for now (it is usually annoyingly right) and just wait and see.

I was thinking about it yesterday and love the fact that despite trying for over 13 months now I still get excited about my pregnancy and baby daydreams and all the plans I am making. I think that it is proof that I truly believe I will eventually become a Mummy! :dance: Although I wouldn't wish a long drawn out ttc on anyone I do believe that it will make me appreciate my little bean even more as the journey to get there has been so difficult!

I'm not sure Feisty - I think I would go with CD15 - although I'm wrong alot!!!

I'm here!

I'm good, how are you? Sorry I've been quiet but had a busy couple of days, OH was here and we've had some new arrivals :happydance:

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm here!

I'm good, how are you? Sorry I've been quiet but had a busy couple of days, OH was here and we've had some new arrivals :happydance:

So adorable!! I want one!!! :rofl: Hubby would kill me.. we already have 3 dogs, a cat, and 4 horses.

You sound like me! I have a dog, 3 cats (well 6 now!) and a rabbit! :haha:

Awwww they are adorable!

I really wanted a fur baby after our loss but DH doesn't think it would be fair as we live in a flat. I guess I will just have to hold on for the real thing :shrug:

AFM I believe that the aspirin is working as on Thursday when we dtd I had a slight bit of spotting and it wasn't exactly rough :blush:

Rachael what CD/DPO are you on? Cajun I can't believe your 11DPO :wacko: Have you refrained from testing yet? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->