Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Aww thanks Mummycat :hugs: I have already established that my body is evil :growlmad:

Had a fair few dizzy spells and feeling a bit sick with lack of appetite all yesterday afternoon/evening. Please don't start waving those pom poms yet Cat as I had all of this the cycle before last (presumably the same side I ovulated from this cycle) and the sore lower back has now buggered off so perhaps it was work/lack of gym related.

I have had a wee bit more thick CM yesterday and I haven't actually had this since the pregnancy but who knows perhaps the aspirin is responsible :shrug:

As you can see from my chart my temperature is still a lot higher then it was from 1-9DPO and I have awoken feeling headachey with a minimal sore throat but perhaps this all just means I am coming down with something.

I know I am going to be gutted when the :witch: rolls in on Wednesday as yet again my body has tricked me into thinking there is hope :cry:

You'll be sitting patiently for another week or so cath lol. Not long till your neq fruit :D

Hi Adoraza :hi:

Feisty and Rachael - both of your symptoms sound great. I have my fingers crossed for you both

xx

I shall sit on the pom poms for now... but my goodness I'm finding it hard!! :haha:

Rachael it's weird... the time seems to just be flying, not sure why, maybe because I don't have a scan date yet! In my experience... when you have a date to look forward to... time seems to stand still!! :rofl:

Hope you're all okay.. I'm suffering with bad nausea and for some reason struggle to read the laptop when nauseous! :(

Aww bless you MummyCat :hugs: I still can't believe your over two months pregnant! It has flown by :dance:

Not feeling so positive this afternoon, maybe it's my bodies way of trying to let me down gently :shrug:

I am already wishing away the week :haha: On the plus side the :witch: is due on Wednesday and I currently have the day off so at least some poor Dental Practice isn't going to have to put up with the tantrum from hell when the flood gates open :lol:

Gilmore :hugs:

Feisty - your symptoms still sound really good so fx'd xx

AFM - got my repeat scan tomorrow and I'm hoping all is clear, still bleeding albeit very lightly now, also taken a couple of IC preg test over the last few days and they are still showing positive :(

On the up side - I've got a lovely day planned today with one of my friends - lunch, shopping and then a massage :thumbup: and last night me and OH found a cottage in Cornwall to rent for a week at the end of April which will be lovely

Xxx

Pink just to help I was still getting positives for nearly 4 weeks after my MC.

xxx

Hi ladies,

I've been awol for a little while, sorry about that.

I am trying to lose weight to assist with TTC and have been exercising like crazy which has taken up loads of my time, plus we still don't have broadband in our new house yet. On the plus side, I have lost 7lbs since I last posted - only 14lbs to go until I'm no longer obese!

I am on CD19 today and think that I'm either ov-ing today or tomorrow. I have egg-white CM though so we've been DTD like mad! Poor hubby has been forced to have :sex: with me every day since Friday and every other day for the week prior to that. Really hoping that we get a chance at our :bfp: this month! :D x

Thanks Rachel!

Ooh the other thing is, I've read this book recently : https://www.amazon.co.uk/Taking-Charge-Your-Fertility-Reproductive/dp/0091887585/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1301313024&sr=1-1 and it is really really informative! I thought I knew a lot about fertility until I read this book! :haha:

Would definitely recommend it for anyone TTC (or even WTT) as it goes into detail about the process and offers guidance for those people whose doctors are quick to prescribe a tablet rather than identifying the underlying problem.

I've considered that, but will be a while before I can afford it due to moving house!

Sorry to hear that Gilmore :cry: Hoping this cycle is your one hun :dust:

Pink.. hope the scan goes okay tomorrow!! :hugs:

Spykey... well done on the weightloss... brilliant results!! :hugs:

Hope you're all well!! xx

hey feisty please may i have a big flashy BFP next to my name just got back from our scan and they've put me futher than i thought so bubba is 8+5 and doing great ;) even looks like a baby! hehe xxxxxxxx

Cath - more EWCM this morning, that's 6 days now I've had it!

Sit on the pom poms! :rofl:

*takes a seat on her great big pink and blue pom poms*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Joey I'm loving your avatar chickybee!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000