Team 2011 Winter Baby!

*mutters under her breath* These damn things better get used soon... they take up an awful lot of space you know!!! :winkwink:

hehe loving the pom poms cath i have a feeling rach is getting her bfp this cycle ;) hehe
thanks everyone my baby is gorgeous hehehe xxx

*takes a bow*

Thanks me dear! :D They come in useful! might have to bash Rachael on the head with one of them until she gives in to the PMA! :haha:

You should def be very pleased with that little forever baby growing inside you! :) It's gorgeous!!! :hugs:

Joey loving it and congratulations on your gorgeous baba - I see arms and legs and sooooo cute!

Gilmore sorry hun :hugs:

On and off sore back today and slightly sore boobies but I am still not getting too excited as I have been hurt so many times in the past.

Racheal I think this is it for you hun, you better still come back and keep me company, it's getting a wee bit lonely :haha:

Spykey, well done on the weight loss hun, keep at it :hugs:

Cath I am loving your PMA but too scared to try any of my own :lol:

Cath I'm loving your PMA, but right now I can't stop crying. I think a BFP right now is the only thing that will make OH stand up to his family and just say 'F**k them and their opinions'

Just POAS, I'm only 8dpo. No matter how much I want there to be a second line, there just isn't one.

awww hunni, please dont test anymore til at least friday a line just wont show that early and its no good getting you all upset babba needs a happy mummy ;)

really hoping things witht the inlaws n the house get sorted real soon hun xxx

PMA Rachael! It's still too early for anything yet!

Aww, Feisty, there are some of us that are still around cheering you guys on!

Aww thanks Cajun :hugs:

Racheal hun I am so sorry to read that you are having a problem with the in-laws :hugs: Have you talked to your OH and told him how it makes you feel when he doesn't defend you? Men are so dense at times that it may even be that he doesn't see there is a problem. As for POAS DON'T! Joey is right 8DPO is waaaaaay too early to be testing! You are only giving yourself unnecessary stress! :hugs:

Confidence has plummeted again :wacko: I struggled sleeping through the night last night as I was worried about my temperature and I know it is going to be even worse tonight as I am due my drop tomorrow :cry: No doubt I will be straight on here in the morning to share my bad news.

Feisty - he's upset about it all too, he just wants to move in with me so we can be together and be happy, they're being unfair and he has been defending me.

Think he's gotten somewhere though. He phoned his mate and had a chat with him, and his mate said the same things I did. He also sat down and had a proper talk with them rather than everyone just having a go at him and things seem ok now and they are actually coming round.

Feisty - he's upset about it all too, he just wants to move in with me so we can be together and be happy, they're being unfair and he has been defending me.

Think he's gotten somewhere though. He phoned his mate and had a chat with him, and his mate said the same things I did. He also sat down and had a proper talk with them rather than everyone just having a go at him and things seem ok now and they are actually coming round.

Oh Rachael!! So sorry you're feeling down my love! :hug:

Firstly... if the dip in temp you had was implantation... it's unlikely you'll get a nice bfp until 4 days later... so try not to stress yourself out over BFN's... it's just too early for the HCG to be detected! I still feel very good about your BFP this cycle...

Secondly... your hormones are well at work already! :dance:

Thirdly.... Big hugs!!! :hugs:

Feisty... hope that temp stays up for you my dear... it might not be a sad morning for you!! :hugs: Hoping for some good news!! :flower:

Urgh I hate crying that muc, my head is killing, my eyes are sore and nose is stuffy!

Everything is sorted. We're officially moving on Friday 8th :D

If it all kicks off again tomorrow I'm going to be an unhappy bunny.

As for my temp - I refuse to believe the dip is implantation as I've thought I've had implantation dips the last 2 cycles only to be severely disappointed.

I'm not testing again until Friday now, I promise!

Fesity - Of course I will stick around to cheer you on assuming you don't get your bfp before me. I'm not hopeful for this month

xxx

Rachael I am so glad it all got sorted :hugs: Now you can concentrate on moving now and testing day will be here before you know it :dance: a :bfp: would be a lovely way for you to celebrate moving ;)

Cajun and Cath thank you for your positive vibes :hugs: Temperature didn't go down this morning BUT temperature was the lowest it has been for the last five days.

Okay have just re-checked my chart and fertility friend thinks I have a Triphasic (which DH is calling triceratops :haha:) pattern from CD23 not too sure though as it does seem to be coming down but annoyingly it has got me excited :cry: God damn you Fertility Friend for getting my hopes up!

aww hun, i wish i could offer advice on all that ff stuff but ive never attempted using it. i think just go by what your bodys telling you. im pretty sure you mentioned a few days ago you have a couple of symtoms? when is af due? i promise i wont leave til you guys all get ur BFP's. not too keen on the first tri seconds anyways as at least half the posts are worried people about cramps bleeding etc and altho it may sound harsh as i could prob offer them advice i really dont want to read it right now. so sticking the these forums for as long as you'll have me ;) xxxx

Feisty you're chart looks great :thumbup: fx'd crosses it stays high for the rest of the week :) I really hope this is it for you

Joey still loving the pic :D

AFM - off for my scan now - I really hope there aren't lots of (really) pregnant ladies there, I might fall apart!!

Have a lovely day girls xxx

thanks hun, i cant stop looking at him/her ;)

really hope the scan goes ok today hun let us know please. thinking of you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->