Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Feisty - your chart is looking good, :dust: for you!

A BFP would be a perfect way to celebrate our new home, but if it doesn't happen at least next cycle we can just BD every other day or every day as we'll be living together! :happydance:

Pink - hope the scan goes well today :hugs:

Joey - I understand why you don't want to be in 1st tri yet, and I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying you're welcome here as long as you want to stay for!

xxx

I was reading the other day that a dip after Ov can be the second (much smaller) surge of oestrogen that is released after ovulation. It usually only lasts a day or two. I only looked into it because I get it every cycle as well.

I have got a good feeling for you this month though Rachael, you know what they say...new house, new baby! :D x

Everyone has a good feeling about me this month.... except me! :rofl:

We'll see whether you're all right this weekend, and if you are all right, then I will even let you all say I told you so.... and Mummycat can get out the pom poms she's been so desperate to get out :rofl:

Joey I completely understand about you wanting to avoid first trimester hun, when we were pregnant with sprout I freaked out for the first week after reading a few posts from women worried about miscarriage. I know that next time I will possibly stay here cheering those on that need it or lurk in ttc to offer advice.

Pink I am so sorry hun, when I had to keep going to the EPU after we lost sprout it was mainly women who were in the same situation. I did get quite peed off though when one woman brought her Mum and one year old son. All the women were just sat there starring at him and one of the poor girls just couldn't stop crying. I really do wonder about some people. I am always here if you need to chat :hugs:

I went swimming earlier (just for 20 minutes) and it was so relaxing! I think that once we fall again I will check with my GP that it wont increase the risk of a miscarriage and if not keep doing it as I hope it will help keep me stress free!

Rachael, I have this really strong feeling that we are both going to get our :bfp: at the same time so I really hope it's this cycle!

So glad that I am off work tomorrow as I think it is going to be a bit of a roller coaster of emotions and constant loo visits just to 'check' if anything is happening :haha:

Thanks ladies - I had my scan about 2 hours ago, they told me there is still some tissue and clots in there, so I've been sat in the EPU ever since waiting to see the doctor so they can tell me what they are going to do :cry:

oohh hunni im sorry hope its get sorted quickly so you can start to recover ;( here if u need to talk xxxx

Rachael I am so glad it all got sorted :hugs: Now you can concentrate on moving now and testing day will be here before you know it :dance: a :bfp: would be a lovely way for you to celebrate moving ;)

Cajun and Cath thank you for your positive vibes :hugs: Temperature didn't go down this morning BUT temperature was the lowest it has been for the last five days.

Okay have just re-checked my chart and fertility friend thinks I have a Triphasic (which DH is calling triceratops :haha:) pattern from CD23 not too sure though as it does seem to be coming down but annoyingly it has got me excited :cry: God damn you Fertility Friend for getting my hopes up!

OMG... Feisty you need to :test:

The reason I knew I had my :bfp: was because my temp didn't drop on 12 DPO like it always does. If you aren't pregnant, then your body is playing evil tricks on you.

Feisty - getting our BFP's together would be great! Fingers crossed it's this cycle :hugs:

Pink - I hope you don't have to wait too much longer for the doctor and you're better soon :hugs:

Hi Ladies - just got back from the hospital. They made me wait around for 3 hours to just tell me to go home and come back in a week. I'm really frustrated - I just want it to be over now - the longer anything stays in there the longer I have to wait to TTC again :(

Don't think I can take much more!

xxx

I'm sorry hun :hugs:

Hopefully when you go back it will all have gone :hugs: xxx

ohh hun, why are they not doing anything about it now? if you dont mind me asking are you still passing blood? if not they need to intervene and start you off again i had to have "medical management" with my first as left in the your are at risk of infection and they intervened withing a few days of mc starting it started on wed nigth/thurs morning had frist scan fri which said i wa in middle of mc then had to go back mon to check it had all passed which unfortunatly it hadnt so i started taking tablets i had one on the mon and was ment to have one on the wed but the first one was enough to start me off again. if not you can opt for d an c but they really shouldnt leave you like that ;(. maybe try make an app with your doc to discuss it xxxxxx

I'm still bleeding on and off - although it's more old brown and it's really light. I told them that but they said it was fine to leave it, and it's not that big. I felt a bit fobbed off to be honest - I don't really know what to do :shrug:

;( i dunno what to say hun. if its not much maybe theyre thinking as ur still bleeding it will still pass. sorry your still going thro it all xxx

Oh no Pink!! :hugs: hopefully if you go back in a week the tissue will have passed and you'll be getting negative tests so your body can start getting ready for ttc! Keep us up to date and let us know how you get on! I would try not to let them fob you off, make an appt with your doctor if they're the nice, helpful type, so that the doc knows your concerns!!!

I'm sorry if there were pregnant women about :( I had the same thing when we were waiting for our scan... except we had Lottie with us because our family are in another continent... so we have no one to leave her with. Well... we have some family here... but they're 1.5 hours drive away! So we have to take Lottie to our 12 week scan too, as it's school holidays on the 18th so no nursery!

Feisty.... OMG... you need to :test: that chart looks flipping fab love!!! I will be astounded if you aren't preggers!

Rachael... same goes for you chick... all that EWCM... I'm sure this is your month!

*checks suitcase on wheels* <--- it goes everywhere with me!!! Yep... pom poms are at the top and ready for action!

Cajun... happy 5 weeks!! :dance:

Joey, I know how you feel about 1st Tri... I kinda stay away too! Stick to the journals and threads I've been following and just let them all get on with it. I pop in every now and then when I'm feeling particularly pregnant (after a large bout of nausea!!) :rofl:

I've not had no EWCM today, then again I've not been looking for it either :rofl: Didn't get loads yesterday until last night. No symptoms whatsoever though.

You'll be needing the pom poms for Feisty though, so it's good they're ready to go!

And :rofl: @ the suitcase on wheels :D
xxx

im like that pop in have a read then run haha!

when i had my firts batch of tests for recurrent miscarriage at teh local hospital they put me in the saem waiting room as women waitig for their 12 and 20 week scans and a nurse came up to me with leaflets promotioning how "breast is best for my baby" i dont know how i held it together cos was in pieces on the inside xxx

:D it has all I need... whenever I need it... similar to THE LUGGAGE in Terry Pratchet's The Light Fantastic (if anyone has read it)

I'm particularly fond of my range of hats it holds (one for every occasion) and currently it's taken to having just what I'm craving... currently a Spur Burger and creamed spinach, thanks to mutual friend of ours! :winkwink:

Not to worry about the EWCM taking a break... it'll likely be back... I am feeling very positive about this month for you! What are you now?? 9dpo?? if I remember correctly it's 12 on Friday... so not long till testing! :hugs:

I get the feeling that at some point thanks to that mutual friend I will have to go to SA just to go to Spur :rofl:

9dpo today, will be 12 on Friday. It's wierd not having symptoms because the last 2 months I had them! Was probably just the pill coming out of my system I guess! Who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->