Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Spur is a chain of restaurants across South Africa... it's like a steakhouse I guess! They were around when I was a little kiddie in SA... we used to go there for birthday dinners etc... They're even bigger now and hoping and praying they make it to the UK like Nandos did!

My Dad used to go get us a Nandos chicken from the 1st Nando's in Johannesburg when I was about 7. When it was one take away shop run by a Portugese family.... NOW look at it!! :) They did really well for themselves!!

Rachael, that's a good sign hun... :hugs: fingers crossed for Friday!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I just found this!!!!!

https://www.ukspur.co.uk/

Thanks, Mummycat!

The rest of you are killing me.. I need some test results here! :rofl:

aww i love love love nando's not into steak (was a veggie for like 7 years lol and still cant eat steak lol) does it do othe things too. hubby would LOVE it xx

Cajun I know... I have a feeling some :bfp:'s are on their way!! I'm tooo excited!!

Joey, yeah they do a lot of chicken stuff and have veggie options. :D pity there aren't many about, but hopefully they'll catch on like Nandos did!

There's not really anything like it here! Not that I know of anyway! Maybe Beefeaters.. but not really!

Wowed you lovelies sure have been busy!

Thanks for the votes of confidence but as I have established in previous months my body is in fact evil so could be toying with me :cry:

I think it may be rachael's turn as that cm sounds promising!

I always refuse to test early as I couldn't bear a chemical and I also hate testing on a work day so will be holding off until Saturday.

Pink I am so sorry my love :hugs: when this happened to me I booked in for a d and c as I jus wanted it to be over.

Cat I love Terry pratchett and your luggage sounds fab

Ps I love nandos!

Well i'll be keeping my fingers crossed :hugs:

You never know... tomorrow could be a :witch: free day!! I'll be stalking this thread for updates from you! :haha:

I'll be waiting for an update from you too Feisty!

Still not convinced it's my turn, we'll see if you all get to tell me I told you so in a few days though :rofl:

:lol: fingers crossed Rachael!

Slight cramps this evening bu no sign of my usual spotting that I normally get on CD13 but it's still highly possible I will be disappointed. I am trying to focus on the fact that I will be able to enjoy a trip to a welsh theme park in may if I'm not pregnant.

No spotting is good! Maybe the baby aspirin is having a good effect :happydance:

Maybe Rachael or perhaps all the symptoms and temperature readings are down to the aspirin :shrug:

Rachael perhaps your lack of symptoms are because your pregnant ;)

Who knows, our bodies are silly things!!

I'm wondering if the symptoms I had the last 2 months were due to coming off the pill. Who knows :shrug:

FXd for you both Feisty and Rachael :dust:

So sorry Pink :hugs:

Loving your avatar pic Joey :yipee:

xx

Thankyou :) Mine was taken nearly 3 weeks ago. At 7 weeks. Cant wait for my next one, when it will hopefully look like an actual baby.
Great to hear things are going well for you
xx

Rachael it is all down to you now hun, she got me!

Further proof if needed that my body is evil :growlmad:

ATM I am taking it surprisingly well, that may change tomorrow but for now I am just glad that I know. It is actually
Probably for the best as my friend had a stillbirth last year in December and we would have been due the day after his birthday and I would hate to of upset her.

Annoyingly still feeling rather dizzy!

OMG.... Feisty WHAT THE HELL is your body playing at?? I can not believe how fab your chart looked!! All your symptoms!! I'm so sorry!! :cry:

I'm really upset for you as I really really felt positive about your chances this month!! :(

Keeping you in my thoughts and praying for your BFP soon!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->