Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Thanks Feisty - I'm not getting my hopes up really as I know it is early but I sort of feel like I need something to do if that makes sense?

FF says to test on 15th April - definitely couldn't wait that long! x

Hiya ladies...

Spykey that sounds promising honey!! fingers crossed for you!!

Feisty hun... I'm still here... just haven't had as much time to keep up with all threads I read as this weekend and the lead up to it was so very busy!!

I'm thrilled to hear about the aspirin making your cycle heavier!! It must be doing it's job then! I never got to see if it made my cycle heavier, as I fell first month on it! here's hoping this cycle is the one that gives you your BFP!! :hugs:

Thanks Mummycat, still saying July's cycle though :haha: It is re-assuring to know that DH is all okay and I don't there is anything majorly wrong with me as it would have shown up on my scans!

Spykey I have faith that you can wait it out ;) I never test early as would be devastated with a false result or a chemical!

I fell preggie my first month using baby aspirin too...highly recommend.

I haven't been BBT since the :witch: and I am quite tempted not to bother at all this cycle (I have great faith in the clomid) but I am scared that the one month I don't do it, the clomid will fail?!?! Any suggestions? Just want to try and cut out all the stress and crap that timing :sex: and the 2ww with temps usually brings.

I guess if it doesn't work this month I could just go back to temping next month (only up until ovulation though, too much anxiety stressing over temps that usually mean nothing :growlmad:) and I will still have two packs of clomid left after this try which should bring us up to end of June.

I am loving all of these pregnancies progressing, it is inspiring seeing all you successful ladies :dance:

Well I'm 7DPO today and managed to come to work without POAS! I'm determined to at least wait until 10DPO, but if I can hold out until 12DPO that would be even better.

I know what you mean Feisty, I would also be devastated with a false negative, so want to try and hold out. I'm actually due on 15th but that's a whole 10 days away and I don't know if I can go that long! :rofl:

Glad that the baby aspirin is working - it sounds like that has done some good for quite a few people.

Welcome Rowrow :)

Feisty, maybe have a month off temping and see how you go, hopefully it will remove the stress. I think I'm going to stop temping next cycle too and just see how things go.

7dpo here too, and think I will test on Friday (10dpo) as that is moving day and I would love to get my BFP that day. Course I know I'm being very hopeful :rofl:

Aww Rachael :haha: If it were me I would wait until Sunday once the house is a little more organised, as at 12DPO you have a far higher chance of a :bfp: then at 10DPO!

Good Luck Chicky!

Will have a month off BBT and test on the 1st May if no :witch:

I'm going to test Friday but I won't get downhearted if I get a BFN and will test Monday or Tuesday next week (FF says I should test on Tuesday 12th)

FX'd AF stays away for you :D

xxx

She won't stay away but thanks for the vote of confidence :hugs:

If you get your :bfp: this cycle it means I will get mine next cycle as I am convinced we will be falling at a similar time :wacko:

Don't worry if you don't get a :bfp: even at 12 dpo, there are many ladies on here that didn't get it til 13 or 14... fx crossed for you all! :dust:

Hey girls! Officially back at TTC wagon finally :)
3rd cycle after MC and first cycle without hormone pills! Currently at CD 13. Got EWCM, did BD and DH went out of town for 3 weeks during which I will hope to ovulate early and get a lucky BFP. Good luck and babydust to all :)

Hey Leylak, glad to see you are back on the ttc wagon :hugs:

I hope your stay here will be a short one, sending you lots of sticky :dust:

xxx

Thank you feisty, :hugs:
So you are on clomid this cycle. I hope it works like it did last time. Hope this one will be sticky :dust:

Good luck to you all ladies!! :hugs:

:dust: for catching eggs and sticky beans!! :dust:

I swear earlier it was only 11 days until your nuchal scan Mummycat :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back