Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Well, it's been a stressful day, the cramping was on and off and I had a little brown spotting so I went to get my betas taken at the obgyn, they were only 29.... Which is low, I'm 12 dpo....

I am worried because I tested pos at 9 dpo, so I feel the levels should be higher....

I have to go back on Sunday morning for another blood test, the cramp is on my right side, likema pinching pain now....

Just gotta wait it out now and hope everything is ok.

Thanks Cajun, all done :hugs:

Sweetdot, pinching is good. As for low hcg results had you had much to drink before they were taken? If you are not properly hydrated then you will get a result that is much lower than it actually is :hugs: Thinking of you xxx

Well we know I have a problem ovulating so they stuck me on clomid but no move other then 'wait it out' was made to see why I don't ovulate. I guess the fact that I had all the ultrasounds etc after we lost sprout means that if there was anything obvious it would have been picked up. Joey you are right, we conceived sprout in just over 6 months and I didn't actually get my first proper period until January 2nd, meaning we are only on our 4th cycle thanks chicky, you have cheered me up no end :hugs: xxx

thats what im here for sweetie ;). thought i may have overranted as you took ages to write back lol. im only badgering you cos i really dont want you to put yoursefl through blaming yourself n all that extra pain:hugs: .
were you on chlomid before you concieved sprout? if you dont mind me asking xxxxx

Awww Joey you weren't over ranting :hugs: I usually get really annoyed when people give me a 'talking' to about ttc BUT that is only because they haven't suffered like we have. Because all you lovelies know exactly what I am going through I welcome your advice and take notice of it iykwim :hugs:

My first round of clomid was when we conceived sprout so I harboured the wish that perhaps we were a couple that were quite fertile WHEN everything was working as it should. I am still feeling quite positive about it taking a while yet as I know in the long run it will be better :dance:

Rachael my stalking has revealed that you are now not due the :witch: until Tuesday???? But you are feeling quite emotional, which is a good sign. Any other updates for us??? I am well and truly cheering for you my darling :hugs:

Feisty, AF is now not due until Tuesday 12th! I'm back to 4dpo, and this month I'm having a 3ww rather than a 2ww :rofl:

Nothing to report aside from being emotional over a bunch of stuff that happened on another thread. EWCM has gone and been replaced with sticky and that's about it really!

In other news - I'm going to Sunderland to mett OH then go up to the new house and sign the contracts and get the keys etc! 6 days until I move! :wohoo:

Hope you're ok this rainy morning?! xxxxx

aww glad i didnt over do it hehe. im sure the chlomid will help and soon you'll be posting your great news for us all i know its hard but it is coming hun so just stay positive ;)

be so great when were all going through pregnancys at the same time albeit different staged ;) xxxx

Awww thanks Rachael and Joey :hugs:

Still doing good, although having a few paypal and bank account problems :growlmad: and have just found out that we may have to go to wales the week before what would have been our due date as FIL may not be able to get the time off :cry: I have already told DH that if that is the case we are off to Cornwall for a long weekend immediately when we get back from wales :haha:

Rachael good news on the contract hun :hugs:

Well ladies the witch got me this morning so i am just hoping the FS will help us on tuesday!
GL to you all xxx

Aww Lindsay I'm sorry my chickee :hugs: just try to think of it as another step completed on your ttc journey :hugs:

I really hope you get some results from the fs xxx

Hi ladies,

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you Lindsay :( Good luck with the FS - I hope they can help.

I need some help with symptom spotting. Two weird things happened at the weekend.

Firstly, my parent's dog would not leave me alone all weekend. He followed me everywhere, including the bathroom where he would sit by the door until I was done. He whined and growled when I left the house and kept jumping on my lap whenever I sat down! Very odd.

Secondly, yesterday evening, I started getting very sharp stabbing pains in my cervix, together with general cramps. They took my breath away and hurt more when I tried to stand, laugh or cough. They lasted about an hour and were really painful. Afterwards, I noticed that my CP had changed from open to closed and it was really tender.

I'm 6DPO today - do you think this could be implantation pains? x

the shooting pains i had around 6 weeks and it was my uterus growing apparently so may be a little early for that was your last af definatly af? not sure about the dog altho some people say there cats/dogs become more affectionate my dog is always following me around so im not sure. fingers crossed fro you tho xxx

Yes, I think my AF definitely was an AF, so not sure whether it was implantation or not. I guess only time will tell!

He was being a very odd little dog, even my parents noticed, although I did think it was a bit early for him to be picking up any hormonal changes.

I guess I'm just trying to keep myself occupied in the 2WW to help with my POAS addiction! I had to stop myself from peeing on one this morning - for goodness sake Sarah! :rofl:

If I'm good over the next few days, I might let myself test on Thursday at 10DPO! :haha: x

bless you hun. the pains may well be something to do with it all just how you describe them was exatly how mine felt so wondering if you maybe had a period while preg? and now 6/7 weeks? hmm time will tell hope u get your bfp very shortly hun xxx

Yes I suppose it is a possibility - I haven't tested since my last AF. I think I will wait until the end of the week and try a test to see.

Thanks hun x

Fingers crossed you will get your :bfp: but just so you don't lose hope 10dpo is really, really early. My line was barely there at 12dpo.

Mummycat if you are still reading the aspirin has definitely made this cycle heavier - thank you :hugs:

That's great news Feisty! Hopefully good things to come!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->