Team 2011 Winter Baby!

Nope... it was at a soft play I went to with my friend and her little girl!

She is doing alright... had forgotten about it until Daddy came home... she had to show him and milk the cuddles! :dohh: :rofl:

Aww mummycat please give lottie an extra hug from us all, what did the other parent say?

Thanks for all the sympathy guys! In true evil fashion she waited until DH and I thought we could actually still be in with a chance and then started properly before bed.

I did my moping yesterday and am actually okay with it, I have been saying for the last two months that it would be unlikey to conceive before my due date and so it doesn't seem quite so upsetting.

This month I am scaling it all back - no OPKs, no temping during the :witch: and as soon as ovulation occurs no temping. It is just causing unrequited stress!

DH has his SA results today :wacko: slightly nervous as they told him to just ring for them but he got a letter through saying he needs to go in to discuss the results?!?

Thanks Ladies.. Feisty I'll give her an extra squeeze from you :) the mother was mildly apologetic and by mildly I mean she tried to make an excuse for her daughters behaviour.. didn't actually hear the words... I'm sorry!

But I'm over it now... and Lottie's doing okay!!

Feisty your body sure is mean and nasty body!! :grr: I hope you get the results you're after... I have a question, if there is a problem with hubby's :spermy: is there stuff he can take to help them? I'm clueless in this dept!

aww poor lottie, cant believe the mum either not apologising how blooming rude!!

fiesty hope sa results are ok xx

sorry to be a nag hun ni but please can i be updated on front page. ;) pretty please hehe xxxx

Oh no Mummycat - poor Lottie! What an awful woman not to apologise! I'm glad that she's doing better now though.

I'm so sorry that the :witch: got you Feisty :hugs:

My temperature still hasn't surged yet and I should have ovulated on CD18 (I'm CD21 today). I have been under a lot of stress at work so think that might be a factor, but it's really tough because we've had :sex: every day for the last week and it's getting tiring! Still hubby isn't complaining! :haha:

We're out at 6.30pm tonight and only get in from work at 6pm so we're going to have to squeeze in a quickie before going out :rofl:

Hope everyone else is well x

ugh, Im getting cramps, Im 4 weeks today, im worrying about it, my AF would be due today!

I hate it, I jsut want them to go away!

Is this normal? anyone else?

I'm not sure hun, I have heard that many pregnant women feel like their AF is going to arrive and that cramps in the early stages are normal, but I've not been through it myself.

If you're worried maybe give your doctors a ring and see if the midwife is available to ask? x

ugh, Im getting cramps, Im 4 weeks today, im worrying about it, my AF would be due today!

I hate it, I jsut want them to go away!

Is this normal? anyone else?

Totally normal, don't worry. It is just your uterus growing.

Thanks lovelies for all your well wishes :flower:

Joey sorry hun, I have completely lost track with updating :wacko: If anyone else has noticed their status is incorrect please nag me so I can put it right :hugs:

Well it is official, I am the only one with the problem :cry: DH SA came back as 90% mobility (apparently not too low) and slightly odd shape. His GP has said that neither of these should cause fertility problems and to come back in a year if we still aren't pregnant :cry: DH is on a high lycopene diet so not too sure if this has helped to up his mobility, but we will just keep on it. The only thing the GP did say to try was limiting :sex: to 2-3 times a week. Sad to say but this will be a welcome relief!

For some strange reason I am still feeling okay with the lack of pregnancy. I figure that the longer it takes, the more financially stable we will be!

Glad the SA results are ok, but sorry you feel like it's you with the problem. You have no idea what is going on unless you get tests done :hugs:

hey hun, have you had tests done to identify a problem or you just presuming? if its the latter please try not to put this on yourself on average it takes a year for most couples to concieved sprout withing 6 months? altho that may seem a long time its pretty good going in the grand scheme of things, so technically any time soon you are due your bfp hun.

i know its hard to stay postivite believe me i know we couldnt try for 6 months while tests we're being ran an appart from one pot of blood from chris it was all me i had about 30 vials taken in the end at all the different places and was adamant it was me but nothing ever came back. i know its easy to blame yourself but im sure there is nothing wrong hun and its just lifes crazy way of making the good people wait longest.

sending you big hugs and praying for your little miracle to happen soon xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->