• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Wow congratulations hellypops! Yay 3rd bfp i cant believe it come on lucky thread..... I wonder if general ttc 2012 baby has their 3rd yet hehe...
Yay excited and hopfeul now.
Lol at the unmotivated sperm cara. They need to shift their backsides a bit more methinks!
:dust:

Wow congratulations hellypops! Yay 3rd bfp i cant believe it come on lucky thread..... I wonder if general ttc 2012 baby has their 3rd yet hehe...
Yay excited and hopfeul now.
Lol at the unmotivated sperm cara. They need to shift their backsides a bit more methinks!
:dust:

Haha. I completely agree! :haha: They need to move a lot quicker for the rest of us Team 2012 ladies!

OMG!!! I thought :witch: had begun her visit wed, but it was just light spotting. Weird. So I took a test yesterday afternoon when i woke up (i work nights) :bfp: . It was very faint (13DPO) and DH did not believe it, so I waited until this morning (did not sleep a wink) and another :bfp: ! A little darker this time. I have a dr appt today, hopefully he will comfirm. Eeek!!!

Congrats hellypops and babynurse!! :happydance: :happydance:

I got AF yesterday but I am relieved to be honest - rather that than be in limbo!

Bring on the 2012 babies!!! :winkwink:

X

Congratulations babynurse! Another team 2012 bfp! Wow i cant believe it. Lets keep em comin! Xx

Wow! Congrats to all the :bfp: I'm still holding out to test cus I'm scared :haha: waiting to see what my temps look like tmorrow cus that when she is do but so far they are still high :cloud9:

Mrs felton i am feeling good vibes from u. You stood out to me when this thread was started... Test test already lol. I know what u mean tho sumtimes i put off testing for a day or 2 to save spoiling the illusion! Then i think dont be silly u either are or arent so may as well get it ova with. Fx'd for u! Lots of :dust: coming ur way. Xx

Mrs felton i am feeling good vibes from u. You stood out to me when this thread was started... Test test already lol. I know what u mean tho sumtimes i put off testing for a day or 2 to save spoiling the illusion! Then i think dont be silly u either are or arent so may as well get it ova with. Fx'd for u! Lots of :dust: coming ur way. Xx

:haha: you are so right. I figure if she isn't here tomorrow and my temps still look good I probably go on and give in for my sanity and for the team :rofl:

Can I join please ladies ?

Im ttc # 1 after two losses. The last one was only 9 days ago but ive just got a positive opk today so here's hoping its third time lucky [-o<

Welcome kaboom, sorry to hear about ur losses. Like u say 3rd time lucky i love the number 3 and a random irish gypsy lady who tried to sell me stones and gems the other day (NOT something that happens every day!) said it was going to be lucky for me! Hopefully it will be for u too xx

Welcome kaboom, sorry to hear about ur losses. Like u say 3rd time lucky i love the number 3 and a random irish gypsy lady who tried to sell me stones and gems the other day (NOT something that happens every day!) said it was going to be lucky for me! Hopefully it will be for u too xx

Thanks josephine good luck to you too xx

Wow, so pleased to see some BFP's already :D Giving me hope!!

I've had some light spotting 3-4 DPO - not sure if this is a good sign or not; but this is the first month I've used opk's and we BD'd that day so fingers crossed that the spotting is a good sign and I'll test in about 7 days with a FRER and see how I go.

Fingers Crossed, and Babydust to all!

Tx

woohoo! Look at all these BFP's!!! Congrats ladies!! This seems like the lucky thread!! I sure hope it is!!

Wow! Congrats to all the :bfp: I'm still holding out to test cus I'm scared :haha: waiting to see what my temps look like tmorrow cus that when she is do but so far they are still high :cloud9:

Yeas! Test already! Haha. I am super impatient! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"