~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Amethyte what are your tips for concieving? Will get the news on the list now its official. Yay!! Hi all new ladies much love and babydust to all! Xx

Hi everyone!

Can i join you all, im doing everything in my power to have a 2012 baby and would love to share the journey with you all.

Lots of baby dust for all. x

Ladies.... I have a question.

Have any of you heard of Agnus Castus? I read somewhere that it is the herbal equivalent to clomid... but I was wondering if any of my ladies from Team 2012 has any personal stories in regards to it... if it works, or if they know someone who took it and got a bfp?

I'd like to know a bit more about agnus castus as well. I've heard it makes you ovulate but gotta be careful with it. Just like clomid. Any info will be appreciated.

Congrats amethyste!! Well done on your bfp. Let's hope you're the first of many in the team to get bfp!

OMG! I got a BFP today! I will have a 2012 :baby:

So scared now... lol

Agnus Castus doesn't act like Clomid, it just works to regulate hormones and put them in balance. Search the overall BandB site for the term, and you'll get a crash course!

If you're looking for something OTC that acts in a manner similar to Clomid, run a search for soy isoflavones. I was planning on using those this cycle, but since we're waiting now, I've tucked the pills away. For now!

Congrats to the :bfp: and have a happy&healthy pregnancy!

Congratulations ellitgg! Wow amazing 2 bfps already. I see the ttc general forum now has 2012 baby too lol i keep seeing the sig then i saw the other 2012 team too. Mayb we need a number 1 on the end too hehe. I like to hear from mums for advice on that bfp search but its nice to talk to some first time ttcers who want that 1st baby.. And who have never been thru it all before so still terrified! Or is that just me. Its so worrying just incase for some tiny reason it may never happen. ..
But i am feeling positive what with these bfps and the 2 in the other Team 2012 thread. Whoop whoop lucky Team 2012!!
:babydust:

So I updated sme info on my chart so we shall see. My temps are up and I'm expecting AF Friday at the earliest and Sunday at the latest. I don fee pregnant lol so we shall see. Last month I felt pregnant and of course I wasn't :rofl:

Hi ladies!!! Congrats to the 2 who already got their BFP (I'm new and don't know how exactly to do all those graphics, haha)!! Was wondering if I could join in this great group, I too am hoping to have a baby by 2012, it's def got to be our year!!!!

fx, and baby dust to all!!

So I updated sme info on my chart so we shall see. My temps are up and I'm expecting AF Friday at the earliest and Sunday at the latest. I don fee pregnant lol so we shall see. Last month I felt pregnant and of course I wasn't :rofl:

Congrats on the Ov point on your FF chart.. did you BD around then? Hopefully this will be your cycle! Would be super awesome if you got that :bfp:! My chart still has no indication of an Ov point. Thinking my body hates my life atm. Haha.

Welcome to Team 2012 KmTigg114!! :dust:

Congrats on the Ov point on your FF chart.. did you BD around then? Hopefully this will be your cycle! Would be super awesome if you got that :bfp:! My chart still has no indication of an Ov point. Thinking my body hates my life atm. Haha.

Welcome to Team 2012 KmTigg114!! :dust:

FF didn't pinpoint a coverline or OV so I learned that from what I read in Taking charge of your fertility" and my other bodily signs so we shall see. We did BD 2 - 5 days prior andif its true about sperm living a few days in sperm friendly CM I should be okay, maybe lol.

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this too and would love to join Team 2012 baby!! Congrats to those who got their BFP!! :happydance:

Still adjusting to coming off the pill and CD39 now - BFN this morning, grr!

But fingers crossed for all, lets keep those 2012 babies coming!

X

FF didn't pinpoint a coverline or OV so I learned that from what I read in Taking charge of your fertility" and my other bodily signs so we shall see. We did BD 2 - 5 days prior andif its true about sperm living a few days in sperm friendly CM I should be okay, maybe lol.

i dont want to bring bad news but i read this morning off a link on here that sperm actually only live around 2hrs! Depending on cm i think like u say.I was so disappointed. Apparently they say 5days as an upper line for those trying to prevent. And it reckons thhe egg lives only 12 hrs...its such a short time to catch! Will find the link if anyone is interested i was reading about sperm meets egg plan on there.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"