• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

So I updated sme info on my chart so we shall see. My temps are up and I'm expecting AF Friday at the earliest and Sunday at the latest. I don fee pregnant lol so we shall see. Last month I felt pregnant and of course I wasn't :rofl:

FF didn't pinpoint a coverline or OV so I learned that from what I read in Taking charge of your fertility" and my other bodily signs so we shall see. We did BD 2 - 5 days prior andif its true about sperm living a few days in sperm friendly CM I should be okay, maybe lol.

i dont want to bring bad news but i read this morning off a link on here that sperm actually only live around 2hrs! Depending on cm i think like u say.I was so disappointed. Apparently they say 5days as an upper line for those trying to prevent. And it reckons thhe egg lives only 12 hrs...its such a short time to catch! Will find the link if anyone is interested i was reading about sperm meets egg plan on there.

:dust:

I do feel that sperm may not live super longer that's why I'm feeling like I'm not pregnant. I used LOTS of preseed this month :haha: so hopefully that plus EWCM the :spermy: made it but if not there's alway nxt month.

Finally updated the list and even managed to make it pink lol. If i have missed anyone off who wants to be included pls tell me! :dust: to all.
I am still waiting for ov. Bd on cd 8, 10 and 12 but no pos opk yet. Its strange being ntnp yet still trying to work out ov to get to know my body. I just have to hope we bd around the time.. Oh not ready for full on ttc yet. I did say that id feel guilty seducing him on a certain day but it makes me horny to think of baby making with him lol and he seems more attractive to me than ever recently!
Hoping for a positive opk soon tho never had one before! Xx

yep count me in ladies, i would love a 2012 baby, i have only just come off my pill last month so im expecting a battle trying to get everything straight these next few months!! xx

Sperm can live up to 5 days in fertile-quality CM, though this is rare. It's generally more like 3 days in fertile CM.

In non-fertile CM, or "hostile environment" :haha:, sperm live just a few hours.

That's from what I learned in TCOYF and many, many, MANY hours of obsessive Googling. :)

I would like to join too!! DH and I have been TTC since August 2010 with no luck what so ever:nope: I would love to have a little bundle of joy in 2012:baby:

Sperm can live up to 5 days in fertile-quality CM, though this is rare. It's generally more like 3 days in fertile CM.

In non-fertile CM, or "hostile environment" :haha:, sperm live just a few hours.

That's from what I learned in TCOYF and many, many, MANY hours of obsessive Googling. :)

I've read abouthalf of that book so far :haha: and that's exactly what I've learned. For me, personally, I'm just going with the 3 day rule to be safe and since I used tons of preseed I may have a chance. Like I said I don't feel pregnant. I just have a sore spot on my belly besides my belly button, weird.

Hmm, my bff said that she was sore-ish near her belly button area when she was pregnant with #1. Maybeeee... How long until you test?? :whine: :rofl:

:hugs:

I don't think I even ov'd yet. Just taking er day by day.

I got my :bfp: almost 2 months after i miscarried,I am so happy i hope this one sticks! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hmm, my bff said that she was sore-ish near her belly button area when she was pregnant with #1. Maybeeee... How long until you test?? :whine: :rofl:

I'm trying to hold out till Sunday to see if the :witch: shows :wacko:. I hope I can hold out :haha:

hi everyone, thought id drop in and say hi id very very much like to have a baby in 2012, currently trying for our first and nervous as hell, think im getting the hang of my charts and temps and stuff its all so much to take in, any of you lovely ladies have any advice for a newby??

Wow congratulations hellypops! Yay 3rd bfp i cant believe it come on lucky thread..... I wonder if general ttc 2012 baby has their 3rd yet hehe...
Yay excited and hopfeul now.
Lol at the unmotivated sperm cara. They need to shift their backsides a bit more methinks!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->