• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Wow! Congrats to all the :bfp: I'm still holding out to test cus I'm scared :haha: waiting to see what my temps look like tmorrow cus that when she is do but so far they are still high :cloud9:

Yeas! Test already! Haha. I am super impatient! :rofl:

Lmao :rofl: you sound like josephine3. I'm a big baby ladies and if I see that neg, which I'm sure I will see at 12 dpo :haha:, I'm going to scream and DH may lock me away :haha:. Okay so I will see what temps look like tomorrow and try to test for you gals tomorrow. I have a graduation to attend so I will see. I know one thing, all week I've been waking up at 6 a.m., 5:30 a.m today cus I can't sleep. Its pissing me off cus my alarm to temp is set for 7:10 a.m :haha:.

Welcome Kaboom & WannaBeMom!

Thanks Cara--happy to be a part of this supportive and enthusiastic group! And very motivated about 3 bfps already (congrats ladies)! Wishing 2012 babies for everyone!:flower:

Wow! Congrats to all the :bfp: I'm still holding out to test cus I'm scared :haha: waiting to see what my temps look like tmorrow cus that when she is do but so far they are still high :cloud9:

Yeas! Test already! Haha. I am super impatient! :rofl:

Lmao :rofl: you sound like josephine3. I'm a big baby ladies and if I see that neg, which I'm sure I will see at 12 dpo :haha:, I'm going to scream and DH may lock me away :haha:. Okay so I will see what temps look like tomorrow and try to test for you gals tomorrow. I have a graduation to attend so I will see. I know one thing, all week I've been waking up at 6 a.m., 5:30 a.m today cus I can't sleep. Its pissing me off cus my alarm to temp is set for 7:10 a.m :haha:.

Haha. DF threatens to trade me to the crazy house for a toaster all the time! :rofl: Urgh! I hate waking up before your alarm. Makes me wanna scream! I really hope that :spermy: swam fast enough and collided full force with your eggy!! Fx'd for your :bfp:!

Temp dropped thi morning but .02 above coverline, :bfn: this morning but no AF. She may be here tomorrow :cry:

I'm wondering whats going on with my body - (TMI alert!) have been spotting brown cm since 2/3 dpo - started stringy and now is sticky - not sure what to make of it at the moment. Almost never get mid-cycle spotting so not really sure what to make of this.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

Welcome to the other new posters :D

Tx

Hmm i would think 2 to 3 dpo wud be too early for implantation bleeding.. Maybe ov spotting? Weird tho hope its u gud sign! X

Hi there! Can I join please? I would like a 2012 baby. We've been TTC for 8 months. I'm going to be trying grapefruit juice this month - has anybody tried this? I'm only on cd 7 so a bit of a wait til ovulation yet...

Here's the code. URL=https://www.megagifs.de]IMG]https://www.megagifs.de/glitzer-text-generator/holdz/z4de811349d7fc.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Copy and paste this URL into your signature, but add an [ in front of the first URL and first IMG above. Example [URL [IMG

This is what it should look like
https://www.megagifs.de/glitzer-text-generator/holdz/z4de811349d7fc.gif

Sorry for the stupid question - just seen your post :) I think I've done it!!! Go Team 2012!!!

Well ladies, the :witch: got me last night. So on to the next month. Good luck to the rest this month!

I *think* the witch has got me, but it's light and my first cycle off bcp so :shrug: oh dear...haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->