• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Of course! More the merrier - let's make this a lucky thread for all of us :)

Tx

welcome.. i think (possibly not tho) that i ovulated today :D.. had a halfish pos yest lunch and then nothing that night or this morning.. plus watery/ewcm and a high open and medium cervix (softened this afternoon) so we dtd this morning and hoping everything goes good.. (today was the only time we dtd for the past week or so :( ) if today was the day then it means my cycle went back to normal YAY :D

Will be sending babydust your way Vicky! Fingers X'd.

Tx

thaks.. and some babydust for you too :D hope we can make the next couple of bfps for this thread :D

That would be amazingly exciting :) I'm trying not to think about it too much as I don't want to waste any HPT's - I've got 4 FRER's and 2 CB Digi's - ideally need to wait till Wednesday/Thursday at the earliest next week to test.

I'm trying not to be too excited about some of my symptoms (spotting (a bit early tho), have had a cold/snuffly nose for the last 3 days, slightly achy tummy area, just HAD to have a curry last night (very rarely fancy them), and been having afternoon naps cos I'm knackered) so fingers x'd for both of us :D

Tx

Hello everyone... I'm a newbie :) 2nd cycle TTC, CD 20, purrrleeease can I be added to the baby 2012 group - sooooooo ready and excited for it! FX for everyone xxx

Luckyhug,CBaby84 and Maidenet welcome will get u on the list! Again if i have missed anyone just let me kno... Xx

Mrs.Felton :hugs: and also positivity for the next cycle! I just feel u will get bfp soon! Dont kno why! There's plenty of time left to still have a 2012 birth. I've not had a 2ww since Team 2012 started still waiting to ov, no pos opk yet. :(

Luckyhug,CBaby84 and Maidenet welcome will get u on the list! Again if i have missed anyone just let me kno... Xx

Mrs.Felton :hugs: and also positivity for the next cycle! I just feel u will get bfp soon! Dont kno why! There's plenty of time left to still have a 2012 birth. I've not had a 2ww since Team 2012 started still waiting to ov, no pos opk yet. :(

Thank you very much, I am trying to be positive and to pass the time im starting a workout plan wth hubby. Temping helped me know I was Oing b/c opk didn't get a real pos for me. This is my 2nd cycle TTC and I think temping would help you. Good luck! :dust: for you.

dw.. i havent had a 2ww either.. and no positive opk aswell but hoping it wont be far off or it was yesterday/today which would be awesome

I'm 5dpo and this TWW is going very slow!

I'm trying hard not to symptom spot, especially as it still so early.

I'm going to hang out until at least 10dpo (18 June) to test, however this is still early...I know I should wait to see if Af comes...

When is everyone else testing?

That would be amazingly exciting :) I'm trying not to think about it too much as I don't want to waste any HPT's - I've got 4 FRER's and 2 CB Digi's - ideally need to wait till Wednesday/Thursday at the earliest next week to test.

I'm trying not to be too excited about some of my symptoms (spotting (a bit early tho), have had a cold/snuffly nose for the last 3 days, slightly achy tummy area, just HAD to have a curry last night (very rarely fancy them), and been having afternoon naps cos I'm knackered) so fingers x'd for both of us :D

Tx

Fx'd && :dust:

Haha, I'm already symptom spotting and I haven't even ovulated yet! FXed for you!! Come back when you test and let us know... :thumbup:

I should be testing end of June... but this is my first month TTC and my first month of BCPs, so I don't have any idea what my cycle will do this month. Got my first faint, faint line on an OPK last night, though, so my body may actually be doing what it's supposed to!

I'm 5dpo and this TWW is going very slow!

I'm trying hard not to symptom spot, especially as it still so early.

I'm going to hang out until at least 10dpo (18 June) to test, however this is still early...I know I should wait to see if Af comes...

When is everyone else testing?

Karenlyn, I'm in the same boat as you. Now in cd13 of my first cycle ttc and first off bcp! So exciting but also confusing coz I don't know when my cycles will be normal. I used to have 31 day cycles 8 years ago before I was on bcp so hoping it goes back to normal ASAP!! :)

I got my first EWCM today (the grapefruit juice is definately working !!!) Let the :sex: commence :)

Karenlyn, I'm in the same boat as you. Now in cd13 of my first cycle ttc and first off bcp! So exciting but also confusing coz I don't know when my cycles will be normal. I used to have 31 day cycles 8 years ago before I was on bcp so hoping it goes back to normal ASAP!! :)

Woah, we're practically TTC Twins. :)

At least you know what your cycles SHOULD be like... I went on BCPs really quite young-- I'd probably only been getting AF for a year or so. So I don't remember at all how long my normal cycles are. I just keep hoping to get a positive OPK so I can give it a try this month. CD14 and nuthin' yet. It's a little stressful not knowing what your body is going to do!

I've been getting negative opk's to. Felt really strange today so hoping I'm going to o soon!! Will be keeping in touch with you to see how you're getting on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->