~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

I got my first EWCM today (the grapefruit juice is definately working !!!) Let the :sex: commence :)

That's brilliant :thumbup: I HATE :blush: grapefruit juice but I may just have to hold my nose and give it a go. How much are you drinking? xx

Hi ladies!
I would absolutely love to join as 2012 WILL be my year. I am ttc #1 currently in cycle 4 cd7 so waiting to ov in about a weeks time. Super exciting to see 3 bfps already-lets all hope we can add to the list this month!
Babydust to all and lets see those bfps!
Xxxx

So, I am on CD 29... and still no sign that the :witch: is anywhere near my side of town. I suppose that could be a good thing, but with being so irregular I have no idea what to think - and according to FF it doesn't even look like I Ov'd yet. I have been feeling a bit different lately, but I'm waiting to test until July 7th - the day of my next Gyno appointment. That is if the :witch: doesn't get me first. Not sure what to do. These long cycles have become increasingly depressing. :(

Welcome kitcatbaby!
:dust:

Sort of a late comer here, but count me in!! I know 2012 will be our year! At least I hope so anyway! LOL

So far I have been taking prenatal and last cycle started preseed.

This new cycle (I'm on CD3) we're doing folic acid, Soy Isoflavones and SMEP.:happydance:

Hello all im new to the forum and have been TTC since 13th may after implanon removal. I know it's only the first month but I'm on CD29 and had light cramping that has now gone so I do have my fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone else and lots of baby dust xxx

Welcome to all the new ladies!! Hoping we all get bfp soon!!!

I had my implanon removed in november and it seemed that my cycle went back to normal pretty quickly. Fx'd its the same for you and you get your bfp soon =D along with the rest of us. Xx

I've been getting negative opk's to. Felt really strange today so hoping I'm going to o soon!! Will be keeping in touch with you to see how you're getting on!!

I'll do the same! It'll be good to know what happening with somebody in more or less my same situation...

If I knew I WAS going to O this month, I'd be more patient about the whole thing. But not knowing if it's going to happen has made me more anxious to see that positive OPK, for some reason. Sound familiar, or am I crazy?

I got my first EWCM today (the grapefruit juice is definately working !!!) Let the :sex: commence :)

wow well done on that lol! I never seem to have any so a minimilestone i think lol. Will definitely be trying grapefruit juice!

I've never heard of drinking grapefruit juice?? That's funny considering how much searching on ttc I have done! Glad I have you guys!

omg count me in!! My husband and I have been ntnp since September 2010 and we're really hoping that we have a baby in 2012! I am about to start charting soooo good luck ladies and Baby Dust to us all!!

BABIES FOR 2012!! :)

Count me in too! We started NTNP in March and I would like to start charting soon. A baby by the end of 2012 would be amazing.

So, I am on CD 29... and still no sign that the :witch: is anywhere near my side of town. I suppose that could be a good thing, but with being so irregular I have no idea what to think - and according to FF it doesn't even look like I Ov'd yet. I have been feeling a bit different lately, but I'm waiting to test until July 7th - the day of my next Gyno appointment. That is if the :witch: doesn't get me first. Not sure what to do. These long cycles have become increasingly depressing. :(

Welcome kitcatbaby!

Awww :hugs: I hope this long cycle means a :bfp: for you. I know what you mean about the long cycles. I went months last year without AF until I lost 30 lbs and ever since feb of this year I have had a reg 29-31 day cycle. So I am hoping to keep that up. Are you using OPK along with temping?

That's brilliant :thumbup: I HATE :blush: grapefruit juice but I may just have to hold my nose and give it a go. How much are you drinking? xx

Its not too bad - as long as you drink it very quicking quickly :haha:

I am just having a glass (slightly more than half a pint and less than a pint).

Might double up to two glasses near ovulation time.

Welcome kitcatbaby!

Awww :hugs: I hope this long cycle means a :bfp: for you. I know what you mean about the long cycles. I went months last year without AF until I lost 30 lbs and ever since feb of this year I have had a reg 29-31 day cycle. So I am hoping to keep that up. Are you using OPK along with temping?

No, I don't use opks because with my cycles not being regular, or even semi-regular (I've had some be 40-some days, some 60-some days, my last one was 159 days) I feel like trying to figure out when to start using them would be a total guessing game. :(

Its not too bad - as long as you drink it very quicking quickly :haha:

I am just having a glass (slightly more than half a pint and less than a pint).

Might double up to two glasses near ovulation time.

Thanks for sharing. I've just drank my first 1/2 pint glass. It's not THAT bad :wacko: but I'm looking forward to having my 2012 baby in my arms & grapefruit juice NO WHERE near my fridge!? ;) xxxxxx

Haha. You ladies make me laugh. I started drinking grapefruit juice today!! Think I'll get used to it and hope it works!!

Grapefruit juice helps with EWCM? Hmmm.... must research this....

Welcome kitcatbaby!

No, I don't use opks because with my cycles not being regular, or even semi-regular (I've had some be 40-some days, some 60-some days, my last one was 159 days) I feel like trying to figure out when to start using them would be a total guessing game. :(

Have you tried anything to regulate your cycles? Like vitex, fertility blend, etc.

I'm in! DF and I started TTC in April and I started charting last month. A BFP would mean #1 together! (I have an 8 year old DD).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->