~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Haha i got on the grapefruit juice this morning =) let's see what all the fuss is about xx

I am trying for a 2012 baby too! I hope that it's the early part of 2012 but will take anything I can get :)

We've been trying since the end of 2009 (around 1.5 years now) and I've never ever been pregnant.

Got loads of tests done and everything came back normal.

Starting Clomid + IUI this cycle and hoping and praying for BFP and 2012 baby!!!

Hi ladies. Hope you're all doing well today! I went and bought epo and voted today so will take them until I o. Hope it works and regulates me soon!!

awesom 2012! im also born in 1982 and 1st baby to be born in 2012 would be very special. im really visualising it!

Hello Ladies,

I am hopeful for a 2012 baby!! Summer 2012 to be exact!! :yellow:

Good luck everyone!

Ok so I set up an appointment to see my OBGYN on the 7th to discuss TTC since we are getting close to a year with NOTHING:growlmad:

Any pointers or advice on what to ask about or say, other than the obvious? I REALLY want this appointment to be productive and dont want to leave anything unasked or unsaid! I need your help ladies!!!!

I'm already getting nervous:shy:

I do not have specific questions that you can ask, but I can recommend that you write your questions down before the appointment. When we went in to talk to our Midwife for our preconception appointment, we totally forgot all of our questions. :huh:

I would also recommend bringing a notebook with you to write down all of the answers to your questions.

Good luck!

Please add me.

We're trying for #1, starting our TTC journey on the 24th June.

Sending :dust: to all the Team 2012 Baby Ladies.

Welcome poppie bug. Baby dust too all of us!!! :)

Haha i got on the grapefruit juice this morning =) let's see what all the fuss is about xx

What's this about the grapefruit juice!? :shrug:

hi hun,
some ladies on the thread have suggested drinking grapefruit juice to increase ewcm and i must say after just 2days im really starting to see the benefits =) i have never really had much cm so its a really positive step in the right direction for me! Thanks for the tip ladies xxx

What's this about the grapefruit juice!? :shrug:

hi hun,
some ladies on the thread have suggested drinking grapefruit juice to increase ewcm and i must say after just 2days im really starting to see the benefits =) i have never really had much cm so its a really positive step in the right direction for me! Thanks for the tip ladies xxx

Ooh then I must definitely try this too!!

I happen to like grapefruit so hope i will like thee juice.. Must buy some!

Cara - I have strange cycles too, but after 18months off bcp they are fially down to 30 from 80ish... Have u ben off bc long? I know what u mean about th opk, if u dont know when to start using them they can be so expensive!
On this: can anyone reccomend a good brand of internet cheapys and what is a good price? The ones i use are £1.99 for 5. Before the new home bargains shop in our town it was £15 for 5!

I think ive done it this month getting my usual pregnancy symptoms sore boobies, dizzyness, constipation and peeing loads :blush:

I always get really early symptoms with my pregnancies 8dpo 1st time, 7dpo 2nd time and Ive been getting symptoms from 5dpo this month ? Going to try not to test till at least weds though :D

I'm with you ladies as well! I recently found out I have PCOS but me and my husband are still trying! I hope we all have healthy babies in 2012! :kiss:

Hi ladies,
i have bought some conceive plus today in my quest for the mythical bfp = p any ladies tried this product or have any idea if it actually works or not?
Xx

Hi ladies,
i have bought some conceive plus today in my quest for the mythical bfp = p any ladies tried this product or have any idea if it actually works or not?
Xx

I want to sign up! DH and I have been trying now for 19 months and I have a feeling we will be lucky and have our darling :baby:baby by 2012. Keeping optimistic! Good luck to all of you! :flower:

I'm in... I'm 23, been married for over 2 years and trying for 2 months (this will be my third month) After not being successful and doing some research... apparently 2 months are nothing to stress about.

I have a regular 32 day cycle, so not too sure when I ovulate. I am not at that stage where I want to religiously keep track of what my body is doing, we are just making sure we have sex at least every second day from day 10 to 25 in my cycle.

So happy I found a couple of ladies that knows what I am going through. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->