~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

How do I upload a profile picture?
And can some one educate me on all these abbreviations (baby lingo) Please..

Hey girles

Thought i would pop over and say hi...as you can see by my ticker we will be TTC very soon...i am excited and nervous all in one. I am here as after some advice after what i can do to get myself ready for TTC...i am taking folic acid every day at the moment. What else are you ladies doing? x

Hey ladies, I know its been a while, just wanted to stop by and say I'm back! :haha:

Hi everyone i will get all the new ladies on the list soon i promise im just sooo busy with college work i finish my childcare diploma in a few weeks!

Good luck kaboom keep us updated!

:dust: to u and everyone! Xx

hey ladies how is everyone today?.. Today is my o day and we bd tomorrow and ive convinced him for today and tomorrow :D then 11 stupid days til im due... Im hoping this is my month... Finally got my timing right :D

good luck to everyone else too :D

Hey ladies, I love the sound of a 2012 baby too!! I was also born on 1982, and DH and me have been TTC for 8 months now.
Baby Dust to you all........GO TEAM 2012 BABY!!! XXX

Hey ladies, I love the sound of a 2012 baby too!! I was also born on 1982, and DH and me have been TTC for 8 months now.
Baby Dust to you all........GO TEAM 2012 BABY!!! XXX

lol.. i was born in 1992 and would like a 2012 baby.. OH is born in 1990 and we had a 2010 baby so its only fair i get one when im 20 too :D good luck this month and hope u get a 2012 bubs too :D

Wooo! My O seems to have held off until I was back from my day+night trip away! Finally got a positive opk last night when I got home, and another this morning. No temp shift up yet though. So my body is gearing up maybe? Hopefully tonight is our night!

lol.. i was born in 1992 and would like a 2012 baby.. OH is born in 1990 and we had a 2010 baby so its only fair i get one when im 20 too :D good luck this month and hope u get a 2012 bubs too :D

Wow. Your Heidi is insanely cute! Adorably name, too. Can I request one just like her?? :blush:

Hi ladies. I'm back. Been feeling a bit down. Yesterday I had loads of watery cm but nothing today. Opk's have been negative but I'm not sure I trust them as I've read bad reviews on them after I bought them!! And I don't trust my temps either as the thermometer keeps giving me the same readings although it's dropped for 3 days now. I bought a new themometer but it's in celcius not farenheight so I don't want to start it till me new cycle. Don't know when that will be though coz I don't know what my body is doing now!! On cd20 now. So frustrating coz it's first month off bcp and I have no clue what's going on!!

Hi ladies. I'm back. Been feeling a bit down. Yesterday I had loads of watery cm but nothing today. Opk's have been negative but I'm not sure I trust them as I've read bad reviews on them after I bought them!! And I don't trust my temps either as the thermometer keeps giving me the same readings although it's dropped for 3 days now. I bought a new themometer but it's in celcius not farenheight so I don't want to start it till me new cycle. Don't know when that will be though coz I don't know what my body is doing now!! On cd20 now. So frustrating coz it's first month off bcp and I have no clue what's going on!!

if you think you are oving the you should be dtd... also you can use your new thermometer.. just go onto an online converter and change from farenheit to celcius..

Wow. Your Heidi is insanely cute! Adorably name, too. Can I request one just like her?? :blush:

lol.. thanks.. she wasnt that cute when she was born :D.. theres a pic in my parenting journal (link in sig) if you wanna have a look... im sure that you might somewhere.. i dont think ill even get another like her.. but we can try :D

lol.. thanks.. she wasnt that cute when she was born :D.. theres a pic in my parenting journal (link in sig) if you wanna have a look... im sure that you might somewhere.. i dont think ill even get another like her.. but we can try :D

Wow... not just insanely cute, but also gorgeous. She's going to be a beauty. Congrats.

Are you hoping for a sister for her, or a little brother?

depends on how i look at it.. i want a boy because i dont have one yet but i want her to have a sister because they will bond more.. basically i dont mind either way

*Rant Alert*

So, this morning I found out that a guy I work with, who is 19 and only been with his gf for 5 months is expecting a baby. He had plans to go to college in the fall and from what he said before finding out he was going to be a daddy.... he did not want it. Urgh. It just seems like literally every other person is announcing a :bfp: and I am feeling left in this struggle of trying to figure out what's going on and why we haven't yet. :(

Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest.

Cara, don't worry you're not alone. My best friend just told me her sister in law is expecting to. I just want a bfp so bad. Just doesn't seem fair!!!

Cara89 - I know what you mean, I get so annoyed when all these young peeps get pregnant and they don't want the pregnancy. I would be so excited... I can't imagine how happy I will be. Our time will come ; )

im in the same situation. the s.i.l and i started trying at the same time.. she got pregnant first proper cycle off b/c and here i am almost 6 months later with nothing.. and she complains about it, she is always tired, she is sick etc.. so i told her straight out stop complaining because im sitting here still trying and your complaining about it, you wanted it so deal with it.. its just like rubbing salt on open wounds..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->