~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

im in the same situation. the s.i.l and i started trying at the same time.. she got pregnant first proper cycle off b/c and here i am almost 6 months later with nothing.. and she complains about it, she is always tired, she is sick etc.. so i told her straight out stop complaining because im sitting here still trying and your complaining about it, you wanted it so deal with it.. its just like rubbing salt on open wounds..

My sister inlaw announced 3 years ago they will be trying for baby no.1. The very first month they tried she fell pregnant. 12 months ago she announced that they will be trying for baby no.2, immediately she feel pregnant...again! I was amazed. So when started trying I was so confused!

Thanks for the support guys! I know it shouldn't have got to me the way it did, but it just seems that everyone who is not trying or does not want to be pregnant is telling me that they are expecting a baby. I know you all know where I am coming from when I say that the :bfp: announcement from those people are the hardest on us who have been trying for months.

You are not alone in feeling that way!! At this point I have a hard time hearing about most pregnancy announcements:cry: Then I feel bad about feeling that way... This is just a difficult time.

I'm out this month, AF got me. On to next month then!

Tx

So... I think I'm about to o! Got my first ewcm since being off bcp. Did an opk today and was negative but don't want to rely on them. I'm feeling different, my cervix is different and I got ewcm. So hopefully it'll happen soon for me. And baby dust to all you!!

Boo Timid! :(

Fx'd anti! Get to having some playtime! :sex: :haha:

So... I think I'm about to o! Got my first ewcm since being off bcp. Did an opk today and was negative but don't want to rely on them. I'm feeling different, my cervix is different and I got ewcm. So hopefully it'll happen soon for me. And baby dust to all you!!

im in the same position either about to or did yesterday :D

good luck

So me and oh os last night and the night before. I know you're meant to let his little swimmers recover for a day buy if I am about to o I don't want to miss it!!

Ooh, how long have you been off BCPs? This is my first month off and I'm trying to figure out when/if I ovulate, too.

I am feeling super nervous at the moment. I am doing my best to keep DFs 'sample' at body temp until I can bring it to the lab, and then it's off for blood work I go. Hopefully we will soon know what's going on and be able to fix it. Fx'd ladies!

Hi ladies just checkin in, how is everyone? finally updated the list, cant believe how long it is!

kaboom any news? anyone else? cant wait for the next team 2012 bfp!! who will it be......?

:dust: everywhere!

Hi girls,
it seems like a few of us are at the same stage in our cycles as i am too about to ov. I can feel it coming and my opks are getting darker. Soon its on to the dreaded 2ww AGAIN.
Ive got a really good feeling about this month ladies = D we're gonna get loooooads of bfps to add to the list lol fx'd anyway!
Babydust to all and lets see those bfps!

Karenlyn-I'm on cd21 today. Did an opk earlier and was neg but ice heard so many bad reviews about the damn things so I'm not going to get upset about it. Definitely had ewcm last night. Will check again tonight. So hoping for a bfp!!

I'm 5dpo today and managing to invent lots of "symptoms" :dohh:

Karenlyn-I'm on cd21 today. Did an opk earlier and was neg but ice heard so many bad reviews about the damn things so I'm not going to get upset about it. Definitely had ewcm last night. Will check again tonight. So hoping for a bfp!!

Nice! Sounds like you might be up for a positive OPK soon, and are doing the right thing by BDing anyway. :) The pill messes with our bodies so much that it feels really encouraging to see they're doing something right...

I'm never going on the pill again!! Really messes things up!! But hoping my body is going back to normal. It certainly looks better than it did! Where are you in your cycle karenlyn?

Hi ladies, wasn't sure if I posted on here or not this am because my excitement got the best of me, but....I got my first :bfp:
IMG_0225.jpg

It's faint but it's def there :happydance:!!! I so was expecting it to be negative as I am a poas-aholic!! And I am only around 7 or 8 dpo, so really didn't think it would be!! Hopefully this is a good sign that it's a great sticky bean!!!

Fx and :dust: to the rest of Team 2012 Baby!!!

KmTigg114 - that BFP is definitely there! CONGRATULATIONS!! :D

:hugs:

Can't wait to get mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back