~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

congrats KmTigg114 :D hope it gets darker for you

also im officially 1 dpo with a good feeling about this month... :D finially got my bd timing right, not too early and not too late.. in a really good mood.. and my temp rose heaps today :D

*Rant Alert*

So, this morning I found out that a guy I work with, who is 19 and only been with his gf for 5 months is expecting a baby. He had plans to go to college in the fall and from what he said before finding out he was going to be a daddy.... he did not want it. Urgh. It just seems like literally every other person is announcing a :bfp: and I am feeling left in this struggle of trying to figure out what's going on and why we haven't yet. :(

Sorry, just needed to get that off my chest.

I agree with you that other announcements, especially those not planned, hurt and are frustrating. I know you'll get your bfp soon. We just have to be patient and try to stay positive :winkwink:

Hi everyone!

I'm joining the 2012 team!

Isn't it funny how when you were a teenager and had your period, you would hate getting it? Then later on when you did not want to become pregnant, seeing it would be a relief? Now I'm back to hating AF :af:!!

32 day cycles give me LOTS of waiting time and I'm not used to being so patient. This is only cycle #2 for us though.

Btw babies born after the Chinese New Year in 2012 (which would be anybody still TTC) will have Dragon babies. How cool would that be? The year afterwards, 2013 would be a snake.

Congrads KmTigg!! So happy for you. Chiclet2012.. 32 day cycle makes you wait forever! And every month it just feels longer and longer..do you know more or less on what day you ovulate? With my 32day cycle, I'm never 100% sure

Wow, congrats KmTigg!! Love to see BFPs in this thread. Keep 'em coming ladies!

I'm never going on the pill again!! Really messes things up!! But hoping my body is going back to normal. It certainly looks better than it did! Where are you in your cycle karenlyn?

That should not be such a complicated question, but it sort of is. :wacko: I'm on CD 23, but not sure if I ovulated early in the cycle (when I had EWCM and soft, high cervix) or 4 days ago (when I got lines --though never a true positive-- on OPKs) or not at all. My guess is I haven't O'd at all this cycle. :cry:

Wow, congrats KmTigg!! Love to see BFPs in this thread. Keep 'em coming ladies!

I'm never going on the pill again!! Really messes things up!! But hoping my body is going back to normal. It certainly looks better than it did! Where are you in your cycle karenlyn?

That should not be such a complicated question, but it sort of is. :wacko: I'm on CD 23, but not sure if I ovulated early in the cycle (when I had EWCM and soft, high cervix) or 4 days ago (when I got lines --though never a true positive-- on OPKs) or not at all. My guess is I haven't O'd at all this cycle. :cry:

That sounds more complicated than mine! I had watery cm Sunday, ewcm Monday, watery cm Tuesday and today it's creamy again! Opk's have been negative but I've read bad reviews about the cheapies I got so I'm not counting in them. My temp went up a bit today so I'm hoping it's gonna keep going up from now. Then I'll know I o'd!

That sounds more complicated than mine! I had watery cm Sunday, ewcm Monday, watery cm Tuesday and today it's creamy again! Opk's have been negative but I've read bad reviews about the cheapies I got so I'm not counting in them. My temp went up a bit today so I'm hoping it's gonna keep going up from now. Then I'll know I o'd!

Do you have the ICs with the bright green handle?

Your temp going up means you ovulated, right? And if it stays high, you're probably pregnant? (I haven't started temping yet-- will next month.) In that case, I hope it stays high your whole TWW! :)

Yeah, the ones with the green handle and I bought 30 of them!! I've read that I works for some ladies but not others. So I'm hoping I o'd and either missed the test or the tests don't work for me. Temp goes up after o and stays up till af comes again so I hope it goes up and stays up for ages! :)

Fingers crossed for my 2012 baby!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Yeah, the ones with the green handle and I bought 30 of them!! I've read that I works for some ladies but not others. So I'm hoping I o'd and either missed the test or the tests don't work for me. Temp goes up after o and stays up till af comes again so I hope it goes up and stays up for ages! :)

Ha! Those are the kind that I have, and not to be indelicate, but... they SUCK! :growlmad: I never got a positive on mine, and only ever got a faint line during three days of my cycle. I bought 30, too, but used loads of them already hoping they'd tell me SOMETHING. Going to buy something different next time around, I think. Glad to know I'm not the only one they don't work for.

Ha! Those are the kind that I have, and not to be indelicate, but... they SUCK! :growlmad: I never got a positive on mine, and only ever got a faint line during three days of my cycle. I bought 30, too, but used loads of them already hoping they'd tell me SOMETHING. Going to buy something different next time around, I think. Glad to know I'm not the only one they don't work for.

what kind of green is it?.. is it limeish with no writing... because they are the ones i bought which gave me faint lines all month up until 4 days ago when i surged which i got positives for 2 days.. (stopped opking monday so not sure if it was still up yesterday)

Ya this are the ones vicky. The packet says one step ovulation test! I think they rubbish, but they so work for some ladies and not others! I'm gonna keep temping for 2 more cycles after this one and if I'm normal again after bcp and still haven't got a bfp I'll buy more expensive opk's. And if I'm not normal yet I'll go to the doc. Hoping I will return to normal and get a bfp really soon!!

So... Just out of curiosity I went and did an opk. The test line is darker than in has been in the past but still not positive. And cm is different. It's kind of creamy and kind of ewcm. Not proper ewcm coz it's not stretching like it should but it is doing something!! Maybe Im going to o soon? So confusing! Never thought ttc would be so intense!

Yep, those are the same ones I have, too. I guess they just don't work for everyone...?

Sounds like you're close to O, anti! Maybe your body's finally getting adjusted and is ready to go. Are you testing more than once a day to try and catch your LH surge? Keep us updated if your temps say you O'd... especially since we're in more or less the same boat! :)

I will keep you updated! Will start testing twice a day. Think I'll do another one this evening coz the line was alot darker today than it has been but wasn't positive. Hopefully it'll happen this week for me!!

Hi guys,

I've only posted once on here (mainly a lurker!), I posted on CD20, now on CD30 and got a faint bfp this morning with a cheapie test!! Going to test again tomorrow with a digi to confirm but just to let you all know don't give up hope - I thought I was out this month as had hardly any symptoms and really, really felt like AF was on her way!

GL to all :D

xxx

Congrats on the :bfp: Tigg!! :dust: :happydance:

Fx'd for you Lucky!! :dust: that the baby fairy gives you a nice dark :bfp: !! :D

Hi guys,

I've only posted once on here (mainly a lurker!), I posted on CD20, now on CD30 and got a faint bfp this morning with a cheapie test!! Going to test again tomorrow with a digi to confirm but just to let you all know don't give up hope - I thought I was out this month as had hardly any symptoms and really, really felt like AF was on her way!

GL to all :D

xxx

Woohoo! Another BFP. :happydance: Congrats, Luckyhug! Come back and post pics of your digi so we can all live vicariously...

Thanks Cara, I tested again today and it's def darker, I posted a new pic today on the SMEP thread!! and Congrats to luckyhug!!!!
Hope we have many more :bfp: for team 2012!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->