~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Will do :) - Here are pics of my cheapie for now... Faint but definitely there!!

xxx

Attachments

• DSC02341.jpg
    DSC02341.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC02342.jpg
    DSC02342.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Cara, I tested again today and it's def darker, I posted a new pic today on the SMEP thread!! and Congrats to luckyhug!!!!
Hope we have many more :bfp: for team 2012!!!

You should post a pick here!! :)

Lucky - Awesome lines!! :happydance:

congrats to those with their BFPs! Good luck and babydust to the rest of TEAM2012! xxx

So I'm becoming a poas-aholic. I did another opk, 3 hours after my last one and it was almost positive!! Will do one before bed but definitely going to bd tonight!!! Hope i o and it's a sticky one!!

Okay here is my pic with yesterdays fmu, and then under it is the one from today fmu, defo darker than yesterday! So nervous!! ahh!
IMG_0229.jpg:happydance:

So is yours!! You can definitely see it has got darker!!

:happydance::happydance:

xxx

Congrats on those bfps ladies! Send your lucky babydust my way please xxx

Nice lines, ladies! :) Congrats. Can't wait til I see mine.

You getting excited to finally see a positive, anti? I would be! FX'd!

So excited! Half the line is as dark as the control line though so not sure if it's already a positive?! Wish I'd invested in digi ones for times like this!! At least if I o I know my cycles are returning to normal!! Will be a bonus if I get a bfp!!

Yeah, the ones with the green handle and I bought 30 of them!! I've read that I works for some ladies but not others. So I'm hoping I o'd and either missed the test or the tests don't work for me. Temp goes up after o and stays up till af comes again so I hope it goes up and stays up for ages! :)

Ha! Those are the kind that I have, and not to be indelicate, but... they SUCK! :growlmad: I never got a positive on mine, and only ever got a faint line during three days of my cycle. I bought 30, too, but used loads of them already hoping they'd tell me SOMETHING. Going to buy something different next time around, I think. Glad to know I'm not the only one they don't work for.

dont say that they dont work god dammit! was hoping they would give me some insight into whether i ov'd or not.... i suppose it still gives me hope even if no positive... argh going to send me crazier than normal!!!

Josephine3, I might take it all back. The line I got today was alot darker than normal so I might be coming up positive soon!! Will keep you updated! On the up side, I think I'm get ov pains, similar to what I used to get before I was on bcp when I was a teenager. Trying to remember 8 years back is hard sometimes but I'm almost sure it's the same!!

I don't remember having ov pains before, but i've also been on BCP for 8 years. My AF has returned to how i remember it though too, far more painful and with a 1 day gap right in the middle of the flow! She's always trying to catch me offguard!

Hi girlies,
i also use those green handled opks and have never really got a clear positive. I got a line just now which is pretty damn close though so am hoping its a pos! My ov really needs to get a move on as im already cd 16 of a 29 day cycle =( hoping its not too late!
Any ladies had a similar experience? Any advice would be appreciated!
Babydust to all xxx

Kitcatbaby - I am the same, got some IC OPKs (green) and I also don't get a clear positive, on my CD17 I got the darkest one yet It stood out bolder than the others so I am taking this as my O :) ... Then again I have a 32-34 day cycle :(

I don't think the green OPKs are affective. I have maybe 6 left that I bought off of ebay and plan to purchases better ones next cycle if I do not get my BFP.

heres some pics of my green handled ones...

cd 18

cd 18.jpg

cd 25 (day before surge)

cd 25.jpg

surge progression (the first ones started to fade by the time the last opk was added but most are positive... got darker up til 2:30 day 1.. then sorta faded, then dark again by 11 on day 2 then faded off so i had two peaks)

surge progression.jpg

this morning

230620111170.jpg

dont get discouraged... i swore i was going to have a shorter cycle this time and had fertile cm, cervix and cramps so i thought i missed it... and then a week later bam... positive opks for two days... keep testing and hope u get your positives.. also this is the first time ive used these tests and first time ive ever gotten a positive

Those pics are encouraging! Maybe they do work after all. I did get some faint lines, then one almost positive line, then they tapered off again. Maybe my surge was too quick to catch, I dunno. I also had little funny twinges and cramps around then, which may have been O pains, I guess. But my cervix was hard as a rock and no EWCM, so... ???

I wish our bodies would give us clearer signals. It's 2011... there should be a better way to tell when you're ovulating! :growlmad: I saw a comment on another thread saying our CM should go all sparkly or something when we ovulate. I would LOVE that!

Keep us updated, anti, when you get your full positive! Then maybe I can stop blaming those green OPKs, as they do seem to work for some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->