~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Oops, I am already on there. See, that is how bad I want a 2012 baby!! I want to be on the list twice!! :)

So my temps went up again today for the 3rd day in a row. Ff said I o'd on cd20 but I was getting positive opk's on cd22 so I think I o'd cd 23?! Will see what the next few temps are. Dreaded tww here I come!! It's my first tww so don't know how I'm going to cope! Haha. Even if af turn up at least I'll know that I'm o'ing after bcp. Just hope my body keeps it up!

Haha, babyfever, maybe that means you'll have TWINS in 2012! :haha:

Anti, Hope you BD'd enough to have all your bases covered! On what CD did your temps go up? Temps are supposed to stay high if you're preggo, right? FX for you!

Can someone please have a look at my chart and tell me if we BD'd enough and if it looks promising??

My Ovulation Chart

We bd nearly every night, only missed one night in-between at the most! My temps started going up on cd20. If your temps stay high for more than 15 days then you probably pg! Argh! Fx'd!!!

Bridiechild - looks good to me, not that I'm an expert!! Think you've got it all covered!

Hello again 2ww my old friend...or should that be nemesis lol officially 1dpo today ladies and not feeling too positive this month i dont think we timed our bd right to my ov yesterday =( but hey you never know what could happen when ttc! Any ladies also in 2ww wanting to symptom spot with me to stay occupued over the next 2weeks would be more than welcome lol
babydust to all xxx

on a completely non ttc note, babyfever, is that your dog in your pic? Because he is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! omg!!! :flower:

Can I join you?!

I am NTNP officially but would love a 2012 baby!

Since having the Mirena coil removed, so far I have:

Started taking folic acid daily
Cut down drinking to one or two at the weekend (in 1st half of cycle! None in 2nd)
Cut out caffeine
Eating approx my own body weight in fruit and veg each week
Had lots of sex!

Hopefully this will work for me! :happydance:

hello to all of you in Team 2012!

:dust:

lol.. 4 dpo and no symptoms at all except for the mild cramping.. dont think ill be successful this month :(

I also am hoping for a 2012 baby! DH and I just started TTC this month, maybe we'll have beginner's luck! HAHA. Seriously, I can't wait to get that BFP!!

So, I've been having this light cramping feeling this month, along with feeling a bit nauseous, so I decided to test this am... :bfn: :cry: I wasn't really holding my breath for a bfp, but it still sucks seeing that one lonely line. *Sigh*

So, I've been having this light cramping feeling this month, along with feeling a bit nauseous, so I decided to test this am... :bfn: :cry: I wasn't really holding my breath for a bfp, but it still sucks seeing that one lonely line. *Sigh*

keep your chin up hun you're not out til the witch gets you! The body can be cruel when ttc cant it? Dont give up chick sending babydust your way xx

Agreed. Well, my Gyno appointment is the 7th of July, getting the blood work & SA results back, hopefully very soon I'll get to join the :bfp: club!

How long have you been ttc? Fx'd that your :bfp: comes super quick!

I wanna be in the list please!
And how do I put the glittery thing in my signature???? Lol.

Agreed. Well, my Gyno appointment is the 7th of July, getting the blood work & SA results back, hopefully very soon I'll get to join the :bfp: club!

How long have you been ttc? Fx'd that your :bfp: comes super quick!

this is my 4th cycle ttc bu im already getting impatient i cannot wait to see that bfp! 10 long days to go until af is due and im already tearing my hair out lol
fxd this is our month for those lovely bfps! Xx

Agreed!! We've been ttc for about 15 months, but this is only cycle 7 - last cycle was 159 days... wanted to punch something in the face. I was screaming for either a bfp or the :witch: to show their face! lol.

Agreed!! We've been ttc for about 15 months, but this is only cycle 7 - last cycle was 159 days... wanted to punch something in the face. I was screaming for either a bfp or the :witch: to show their face! lol.

awwww hun what a nightmare for you! I think i would have gone crazy! Really wish you luck for a fast bfp hun xx

Id love to have a 2012 baby! baby dust to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->