~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

I'd love to be on team 2012!! I'm still waiting to see if AF comes - I'm one day late today :) Here's hoping for no bleeding in the next couple of weeks!

Sign me up as well if there is room! My husband and I are going to start trying after our cruise and vacation around the 19th if Af doesn't beat me to it. Btw this is a great way to meet everybody! I will be posting a howdy in the new members section soon. Also this will be out first. Thanks.

According to fertility friend due to 3 days of high temps I am now 3dpo :D now comes the waiting game :D Lots of baby dust to you all :D

fx for you miss nat!! And sending some :dust: your way for a :bfp: this month!!

fx for you miss nat!! And sending some :dust: your way for a :bfp: this month!!

Thank you  I am crossing my fingers and toes and arms and legs and eyes and everything that can be crossed hehehe

Ive started my period today - 23 days after m/c! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hoping for a nice BFP next month along with the rest you girlies :winkwink: xx

Hi girls, as this is my first cycle after bcp and first charting, I'm a little confused. I'm 6dpo according to ff and my temp dropped this morning, not below the coverline but it dropped by nearly 0.4 farenheight. Is this normal?

Hi girls, as this is my first cycle after bcp and first charting, I'm a little confused. I'm 6dpo according to ff and my temp dropped this morning, not below the coverline but it dropped by nearly 0.4 farenheight. Is this normal?

Welcome anti! I'm 6DPO today too, and my temp dropped 1.5c below yesterday's temp and 0.16c below my coverline! Apparently if it is up again tomorrow, it's a possible implantation dip. FX!

So, AF got me yesterday! I'm out. Honestly, I don't think I even ovulated. :cry: Onto cycle #2!

Bridiechild-thanks and so glad someone else is going through the same as me! Fx'd it goes up again for us tomorrow and we get bfp's in a few weeks time!! When are you going to test??

Karenlyn-gutted af turned up for you!! Fx'd for this cycle!!

AF is due for me on July 7, I'm going to start testing on July 6, which is DD's birthday. It would be great to be able to tell her she's going to be a big sister that day!

Af is due 7 July for me to!! How great would it be if we both got our bfp's on the same day!!! Fx'd!!

Oh no sorry karenlyn. Hopes up for next month.
TheAnie any luck? I am still on hols not knowing when af due lol. Goin home tonite cant wait to get to my diary! I *think* it was yesterday....

I'm also expecting my af on the 7th! Long wait still. Fx's for all the ladies!!

Hi ladies,
Hope everybody is doing well today =D
Im 5dpo today and time seems to be moving at a snails pace this 2ww! Af is due on july 5th so will start testing around 2nd or 3rd. This month feels a little bit different for me i usually get loads of pms symptoms right after ov and all the way up to af which dont seem to be quite as bad this cycle. Bet it doesnt mean anything though lol.
Babydust to all and lets see those bfps xx

Yay! Babyjm we can all test together! Kit at any, you're a few days ahead of us. Hate the tww!!

Oh me too i swear it gets longer every month! Its just the not knowing isnt it! I think that even seeing a bfn is better than all the stress of not knowing! Been having pretty intense cramps and stabbing sort of pain today. Is 5dpo too soon for implantation? Xx

Implantation happens between 5-10 dpi I think!! Fx'd for you!

Oh me too i swear it gets longer every month! Its just the not knowing isnt it! I think that even seeing a bfn is better than all the stress of not knowing! Been having pretty intense cramps and stabbing sort of pain today. Is 5dpo too soon for implantation? Xx

I've had horrible pains too! Yesterday and today are by far the wrost and most noticeable. 6po here and I feel like the days are taking foreveeer!! The past 2 days I've been extremely tired. I got a good 8 hours of sleep last night, so no reason to be tired..but I could go to bed now and not feel bad about it.

TheAnie any luck? I am still on hols not knowing when af due lol. Goin home tonite cant wait to get to my diary! I *think* it was yesterday....

I had a temp dip today(below coverline). This is the first month I've given a whole month to temping just to give it a shot. The two other times I tried taking temps my temp was sky high at 10dpo. So hopefully a good sign? I'm hopeful.

I will say jumping around doing exercise(Zumba!) is insanely painful on my BB's. The problem with that is they ALWAYS hurt at 10dpo. God why do PMS and pregnancy symptoms have to be so close to each other?! I'm trying to make myself wait to POAS until at the VERY least the day before my period is due. So before work the day we leave for the shore. haha. We'll see though, I may have enough self restraint. As I told my friend though, since this is my body I will get sick while on vacation. So that means I'll likely get my visit. My body is evil like that. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->