~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Just checking in with my fellow 2012 mummy's to be :wave: URGGGHH I'm so over TCC today! CD23 and I just want to :test: and see a beautiful :bfp:

But I guess it's only our second cycle so....sorry just having one of those days. Hope everyone else is doing well and I'll be looking out for Team 2012 signatures in the BFP threads! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow this thread just gets longer! Still no af but not holding out much hope for bfp as i dont have a regular cycle but the last few have been shorter each time so im surprised its not here yet! Onto cd 34 i hope....

Good luck with the results cara hope u get sum answers!

Mrs.felton good luck hope u catch the egg! Get to it...mayb thats where u are right now hehe....
:dust:

This is my first ever post on this forum so I wanted to make sure it was a really positive one. Start as you mean to go on eh? sign me up!

I've been quite quiet - sorry - wedding in less than a month... will be back properly afterwards! ;)

Tx

Good luck with the wedding Timid!

It's so hard to make myself wait just three more days to test. 11dpo, loads of symptoms I'm trying to ignore and at least 5 that "Countdown to pregnancy" considers 'very common' with women who turn out to be pregnant. These symptoms are pretty typical for me though.

I am getting too addicted to posting here sorry..
Enjoy the wedding timid !
I really am symptom spotting now and only a day late argh... i've been peeing sooo much today i think my work colleagues think i have a problem. mind u i normally wee a lot anyway. but today its been silly... argh... right will try and get on the list... xx

I don't remember having ov pains before, but i've also been on BCP for 8 years. My AF has returned to how i remember it though too, far more painful and with a 1 day gap right in the middle of the flow! She's always trying to catch me offguard!

ok i know this is an old post but i ws looking back to update the list and it caught my eye, mine does this too! how weird is it really?? anyone else's do this..? it almost completely stops, dont need to use anything for one day then it comes back.

Just checking up on you girls! How many :bfp: does this group have so far? We might have had an oops so I'm in a very tentative TWW right now... Currently only 2dpo. I'm really hoping for that oopsie! :blush:

Hi missnat84,
not a problem hon ask away im not the shy type lol.
I feel a bit weird this cycle cos i usually have quite bad pms starting straight after ov leading all the way up til af comes and this month my pms is nowhere near as bad. Im sure its nothing but its very weird.
My cp is low and firm and my cm is lotiony white and there isnt alot of it. I also have slight cramping and fuller boobs but nowhere near as bad as my usual pms.
I think that at 6dpo im a bit early to have even implanted yet but you never know.
How are you feeling hon?
Babydust to all xxx

Hehehe thanks kitcatbaby :) i felt a bit nauseas this morning, just flushes of feeling ill but im ok now so who knows! My cp is also low and firm but i seem to have quite a lot of lotiony white cm....have had slight crampingh and stabbing pains in bbs..... my temps are still up high, usually 35.9/36 celcius but have been up last 5 days, 3dpo it was 36.8, 4dpo it was 36.7 and today being 5dpo its 36.6, so crossing my fingers its an implantation dip and goes but up....but its very early im not sure if thats right or not..... hmmm.....

Ok ladies so this cycle is getting really weird...
All my usual pms symptoms have totally disappeared today at 6dpo. I usually get every symptom in the book its very strange they've just gone and now all i have is a weird sort of heavy tingling just above my pubic bone and a kind of stitch like pain both sides of my abdomen.
Not sure how i feel about this cycle but would like to hope that all this strange stuff will lead to a bfp...fxd!
Thanks for listening! Babydust to all Xxx

Hi missnat84,
I feel a bit weird this cycle cos i usually have quite bad pms starting straight after ov leading all the way up til af comes and this month my pms is nowhere near as bad. Im sure its nothing but its very weird.
My cp is low and firm and my cm is lotiony white and there isnt alot of it. I also have slight cramping and fuller boobs but nowhere near as bad as my usual pms.
I think that at 6dpo im a bit early to have even implanted yet but you never know.
How are you feeling hon?
Babydust to all xxx

Hehehe thanks kitcatbaby :) i felt a bit nauseas this morning, just flushes of feeling ill but im ok now so who knows! My cp is also low and firm but i seem to have quite a lot of lotiony white cm....have had slight crampingh and stabbing pains in bbs..... my temps are still up high, usually 35.9/36 celcius but have been up last 5 days, 3dpo it was 36.8, 4dpo it was 36.7 and today being 5dpo its 36.6, so crossing my fingers its an implantation dip and goes but up....but its very early im not sure if thats right or not..... hmmm.....

the temp dip deffo sounds promising to me hon fxd its your bfp this month xx

Wow this thread just gets longer! Still no af but not holding out much hope for bfp as i dont have a regular cycle but the last few have been shorter each time so im surprised its not here yet! Onto cd 34 i hope....

Good luck with the results cara hope u get sum answers!

Mrs.felton good luck hope u catch the egg! Get to it...mayb thats where u are right now hehe....
:dust:

Lol I am trying to :sex: as much as possible wile not over doing it :haha:. I hope everything works out for you. I use to have an irregular cycle and it just blows so I feel your pain. Thanksfully sine feb of this year they have been coming each month on time give or take a day or two. :dust: to you!!

It's so hard to make myself wait just three more days to test. 11dpo, loads of symptoms I'm trying to ignore and at least 5 that "Countdown to pregnancy" considers 'very common' with women who turn out to be pregnant. These symptoms are pretty typical for me though.

i tested every day from 3-4 dpo and nothing but then yesterday i got a second line (8dpo) , did a test three times after (2 tests each time) and always had some sort of a second line, then this morning tested again and again a line.. not im not sure as last month i got lines then nothing and my period came on time.. so unsure if its faulty tests or not

Hi vicky125,
A false positive on a hpt is pretty rare maybe you are getting alot of evaps? What brand of test do you use? Xx

Ok ladies so this cycle is getting really weird...
All my usual pms symptoms have totally disappeared today at 6dpo. I usually get every symptom in the book its very strange they've just gone and now all i have is a weird sort of heavy tingling just above my pubic bone and a kind of stitch like pain both sides of my abdomen.
Not sure how i feel about this cycle but would like to hope that all this strange stuff will lead to a bfp...fxd!
Thanks for listening! Babydust to all Xxx

Hmmm that is very strange! I really hope this is your month Hun, sending lots of :dust: to you :D xx

Hi missnat84,
How are you feeling hon?
Babydust to all xxx

the temp dip deffo sounds promising to me hon fxd its your bfp this month xx

I'm not gonna get my hopes up just yet this is only my first cycle ttc and charting bbt so not sure how this side of the chart should look hehehe but thank you I am crossing everything too :D xx

Hmmmm perhaps try a FRER? I know theyre more expensive but if you can hold out til around 2 days before af is due then i think its worth it to have that extra peace of mind?! It must have been really hard last month seeing 2lines then getting af hon and atleast with a FRER you get a trusted brand with accurate results. Sending lots of babydust your way hun xx

im due sunday so that is technically tomorrow (short lp) but if im getting faint lines i think i might

im gonna get a three pack in a hour so ill wait aslong as i can and then pee.. have an answer in bout 3-4 hours.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->