~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Hi can you please add me to the list also? Praying for a 2012 baby!!

hey 8 dpo and a line on a wondfo.. even oh saw it.. have had absolutely no symptoms tho.. anyone get bad evaps (although within time limit) with these? they are dark green with lighter green hcg written all over the handle?

Okay ladies so it looks like I will O today or tomorrow so wish me luck plz! And im FX'd for everyone.

Hi ladies,
Hope everybody is doing well today =D
Im 5dpo today and time seems to be moving at a snails pace this 2ww! Af is due on july 5th so will start testing around 2nd or 3rd. This month feels a little bit different for me i usually get loads of pms symptoms right after ov and all the way up to af which dont seem to be quite as bad this cycle. Bet it doesnt mean anything though lol.
Babydust to all and lets see those bfps xx

Hi Kitcatbaby :D i am 4dpo today, we are very close :D how are you feeling today? You dont have to answer this if its too gross but what is your cm like today? i know i know, YUK! hehehe

Hi missnat84,
not a problem hon ask away im not the shy type lol.
I feel a bit weird this cycle cos i usually have quite bad pms starting straight after ov leading all the way up til af comes and this month my pms is nowhere near as bad. Im sure its nothing but its very weird.
My cp is low and firm and my cm is lotiony white and there isnt alot of it. I also have slight cramping and fuller boobs but nowhere near as bad as my usual pms.
I think that at 6dpo im a bit early to have even implanted yet but you never know.
How are you feeling hon?
Babydust to all xxx

I'm 7dpo now and after yesterday's temp drop it's gone up to it's highest ever! I know it can happen in normal cycles but can't help hoping it was an implantation dip!!

Sooo i found out af is due today! No sign as of yet but bfn thiss morning :(

visky125 that sounds promising! Keep up updated good luck xx

Am I on the list? I wanna be on the list! I'm 7DPO and had a temp dip yesterday... take a look at my chart!

Welll its one o clock and no af yet. Cant deny the bfn tho.

I will try and get all the new ladies on the list tomorrow :)

Cd 45, still no sign of the :witch:. This gets frustrating. Counting down the days until next Thursday when I go in for my results. FX'd that all of you ladies that have the :witch: scheduled to visit on the 7th get your :bfp:s instead!! :D :dust:

Thanks cara!! Hope you get some answers soon to!

was just wondering could i join??? im trying just over 8 months and finding it hard, just been diagnosed with PCOS and im on metformin and progestrone. im 21 and my OH is 27. do any of u ladies have PCOS??

lot's of baby :dust:

sophie xxx

Wecome to the group Sophie! I dont have PCOS so cannot relate there but sure someone elce can help :hugs:

CD2 over for me now, ovulation seems to be ages away! Arrrrr! :growlmad:

could you please add me to the list too?
I'm really not that good on the computer so can someone send me the link to get the ''Team 2012 Baby'' signature, cheers :)

could you please add me to the list too?
I'm really not that good on the computer so can someone send me the link to get the ''Team 2012 Baby'' signature, cheers :)

I asked earlier but think it got missed :haha:

They come from:
https://www.megagifs.de/Glitzer-Text-Generator.htm

1st section = Text eingeben, Put the text in.
2nd section = Schriftart auswählen, choose a text font, think i chose bottom right (and click on M)
3rd section = Glitzer auswählen, choose your glitter! :happydance:

Then click on link from Schritt 4 and copy the middle link

Hope this helps! :wacko::hugs:

URL=https://www.megagifs.de]IMG]https://www.megagifs.de/glitzer-text-generator/holdz/z4de811349d7fc.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Just add a [ infront of the first URL and the first IMG :)

You can add me to the list. TTC for 3 months now...no luck yet. Trying to remain positive and educate myself as much as possible on charting etc. Nice to meet you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->