~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

yeah.. and i know last month wasnt a chemical as the only time we had sex was 5 days before o.. although if it was the reason it didnt survive was cuz the sperm was so old

Hi everyone :) After losing our baby due to a MMC in May, DH and I are TTC again. We are hoping and praying for a healthy baby before the end of 2012, so please add me to this club. Baby dust to all!!

300620111213.jpg

on my phone so not sure if it comes upp but 9dpo afternoon urine

View attachment 227979

on my phone so not sure if it comes upp but 9dpo afternoon urine

There is definitely a faint line there Hun! If I were you
I would wait a few more days and test again, if it's not a stronger line then, then wait another couple of days and see what happens :) :dust: to you! It's certainly looking positive!! :dance:

it was a bad pic... The actual pic i meant to upload is in my ttc journal if you wanna check it out...

it was a bad pic... The actual pic i meant to upload is in my ttc journal if you wanna check it out...

i think i see it =D keep testing and fxd its a lovely sticky bean lol i think congratulations may be in order... Xx

thanks.. Im just surprised because im 9dpo and its showing(even if its faint) on a frer

Congrats Vicky125!

I tested this morning, negative. But... I swear I just barely saw a second line. I'm probably imagining it though. I crazily took apart the test out of curiosity and the second line I saw was more apparent, but not pink. I'm still assuming it's a no but I've never had a test do that before(FRER). They're all just so stark white that there is no denying the no. hahah

Good Morning Ladies!!!

:bfp:

I hadn't seen this thread and I am having a 2012 Baby!!! I am due on 2/15/12, a "Love" Baby....:flower: I have started a journal and been a part of BnB and posting for some time and have no idea how I missed this thread. Wish I could have joined earlier, but.... as we all know, better late than never. I am sending plenty of :dust: to those TTC, :hugs: to those that are in constant battle with that EVIL :witch: and CONGRATS to ALL those that have their :bfp: and are cooking up a special little Bean!

Good Morning Ladies!!!

:bfp:

I hadn't seen this thread and I am having a 2012 Baby!!! I am due on 2/15/12, a "Love" Baby....:flower: I have started a journal and been a part of BnB and posting for some time and have no idea how I missed this thread. Wish I could have joined earlier, but.... as we all know, better late than never. I am sending plenty of :dust: to those TTC, :hugs: to those that are in constant battle with that EVIL :witch: and CONGRATS to ALL those that have their :bfp: and are cooking up a special little Bean!

Congrats!! And good to have you! =hat is so sweet to have a baby so close to valentine's day.

You can add me to the list. TTC for 3 months now...no luck yet. Trying to remain positive and educate myself as much as possible on charting etc. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome!!! GL and :dust::dust:

oo yes i like this thread - add meee :happydance:

we were NTNP until last month when i did OPKs and realised i ovulated later than i thought...haha whoops!! :dohh:

so...here's hoping to a 2012 babyyy :happydance:

Good luck with the wedding Timid!

It's so hard to make myself wait just three more days to test. 11dpo, loads of symptoms I'm trying to ignore and at least 5 that "Countdown to pregnancy" considers 'very common' with women who turn out to be pregnant. These symptoms are pretty typical for me though.

Try to wait... I know this is the hardest thing, tww. But sometimes testing early gets that bfn and your mood changes, gotta remain relaxed and let this little bean stick! :dust:

how do you add the team 2012 pic to your siggy? :shrug:

Hi vicky125,
A false positive on a hpt is pretty rare maybe you are getting alot of evaps? What brand of test do you use? Xx

Going to agree here, false pos is less likely. I would definitely check the brand. Make sure you are using some good "specimen" too, as testing so much back to back to back isn't what docs here call, "your most telling pee" Fxd, hoping it remains a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->