~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Good Morning Ladies!!!

:bfp:

I hadn't seen this thread and I am having a 2012 Baby!!! I am due on 2/15/12, a "Love" Baby....:flower: I have started a journal and been a part of BnB and posting for some time and have no idea how I missed this thread. Wish I could have joined earlier, but.... as we all know, better late than never. I am sending plenty of :dust: to those TTC, :hugs: to those that are in constant battle with that EVIL :witch: and CONGRATS to ALL those that have their :bfp: and are cooking up a special little Bean!

Congrats!! And good to have you! =hat is so sweet to have a baby so close to valentine's day.

Yes, our "Love" Baby. It is also a little over a week after our Anniversary sooo :happydance:

BUNNI84 -

Fxd!!! Here is plenty of :dust: to get you along early in the 2012 hunt!!

Congrats Vicky125!

I tested this morning, negative. But... I swear I just barely saw a second line. I'm probably imagining it though. I crazily took apart the test out of curiosity and the second line I saw was more apparent, but not pink. I'm still assuming it's a no but I've never had a test do that before(FRER). They're all just so stark white that there is no denying the no. hahah

the same thing happened to me today too! Tho mine was dipstick but if i cud take it apart i definitely wud have lol. I feel the same as u i dont know if Im seeing things.i will try a pic but only got my phone dont think it will show .

Apologies for delaying the list again i cant get to a pc. When i try to modify the post on my phone it says memory full! Its too long for it to cope with!

Good luck everyone i feel a few more team 2012 bfp's coming ...... :dust:

Hi ladies, hope you are all well today.
I have caved and decided to start testing tomorrow at just 8dpo i know its ridiculously early but i just HAVE to poas lol
got a predictor 12.5mlu test at home and everytime i go to the loo i can hear it calling out to be peed on haha so im going to put it out of its misery in the morning.
Who wants to bet its a bfn? Xx

Hi ladies, hope you are all well today.
I have caved and decided to start testing tomorrow at just 8dpo i know its ridiculously early but i just HAVE to poas lol
got a predictor 12.5mlu test at home and everytime i go to the loo i can hear it calling out to be peed on haha so im going to put it out of its misery in the morning.
Who wants to bet its a bfn? Xx

it might not be.. mine had 2 lines at 8 dpo.. im back at home for the day so i dont have my tests but as soon as i get back to where im staying ill be doing another frer :D

I really hope i get to see those 2 lines aswell!
Fxd you get a stronger line on that next frer xx

Surprise surprise its a bfn at 8dpo but im not disheartened got 5 more days til af arrives. Getting impatient now!

Surprise surprise its a bfn at 8dpo but im not disheartened got 5 more days til af arrives. Getting impatient now!

dont give up.. its not over yet...

my faint line at 8 dpo is my actual BFP....

heres this afternoons frer, (2 hr pee, line showed within seconds)

Picture 002.jpg

Another bfp on the 2012 baby thread! Congrats!! Who's next then??

CONGRATS!!!! in order for VICKY125 :happydance: that :bfp: looks nice!

KITCATBABY - you should wait and not worry, some people get their BFP at 4 dpo and some not till they are like 15+dpo so you are not out, especially is AF isn't due for another week. I got mine aout 14dpo. The line was very strong.

MORRI - welcome and here is to a BFP in the next cycle :dust::dust:

Thanks I am not out of this cycle though ;)

Add me :)!!! We've been TTC for 3 months now-I know this is a short time. About to start cycle 4. Will be taking my temp this month, using preseed and using ovulation predictor strips.

Add me :)!!! We've been TTC for 3 months now-I know this is a short time. About to start cycle 4. Will be taking my temp this month, using preseed and using ovulation predictor strips.

Welcome!!! Here is some :dust::dust: to welcome you!!

GL with this cycle sounds like a Pisces baby!!! Keep us posted...

Congrats to vicky125 that is one definite :bfp:!! Wooohoooo! Wishing you all the best fir a happy and healthy pregnancy :hugs: :dance:

Congrats Vicky125 on your :bfp:!! I hope you have H&H 9 months!!

This is a lucky thread!! So many :bfp: already!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"