~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFPs...I think I'm out for the month... I've gotten EWCM tinged with blood the last two days... I think the witch is on her way :cry:

Congratulations vicky125!! brilliant.

im afraid AF got me yesterday. so the line i saw was imaginary crazy woman lol. :(

anyone else at the end of their cycles? kitcatbaby any luck? xx

finally got the list updated, let me know if i've missed anyone out!! we have 7 bfp's so far!!
:dust:

BridieChild: could be IB. When is AF due? Has she come yet. If it was only a couple of days and nothing since you may still be in luck!

Josephine, thanks for putting me on the list! I also need a BFP by mine :) ! Thanks !!

im afraid AF got me yesterday. so the line i saw was imaginary crazy woman lol. :(

hi hon sorry af got you =( i got another bfn this morning at 9dpo but im still feeling positive as af isnt due til tuesday so am def still in the game.
Babydust to all! Xxx

Thanks Josephine for the front page update, hoping to get a BFP by mine soon :happydance:

Ps: My real name is Josephine - not a very commen name so glad to see someone elce have it :winkwink:

Go on then, count me in :happydance:

We're gona give it a go as both ready :flower:

Thanks Josephine for the front page update, hoping to get a BFP by mine soon :happydance:

Ps: My real name is Josephine - not a very commen name so glad to see someone elce have it :winkwink:

well my real name is Joanne.... sorry! everyone calls me Jo but my oh calls me josephine tho!

hi hon sorry af got you =( i got another bfn this morning at 9dpo but im still feeling positive as af isnt due til tuesday so am def still in the game.
Babydust to all! Xxx

glad to hear you're still in the game!! bet there's some more bfp's hiding around here somewhere.... i am so glad for this thread its made me so positive! i didnt know what i was starting!!

:dust: everywhere

Thanks for adding me! Picked up some Robitussin today so now just waiting for AF to stop so I can give it the ol' college try ;)

Congrads Vicky and FuturePhotos! Enjoy the 9months! Well, my hormones have been weird this month. Since around my ovulation time started I have had the most painful bb's ever. The pain wakes me up about 2 - 3 times a night. It doesnt mean much as I always struggle with bad breast pain but never this long. 4 more days until AF is due so fx's! The list of ladies are growing! Welcome to all the new future mommies...Baby dust to all.

finally got the list updated, let me know if i've missed anyone out!! we have 7 bfp's so far!!
:dust:

Thank you for adding me to the list :D
I'm 8dpo today, only my first cycle ttc so crossing my fingers as I'm also a ttc after implanon removal but this is my second cycle since having it removed and things seem to have gone back to normal as I ov'd cd14 and last cycle I didn't ov until cd22 :)
Congrats to all the girls who have received their :bfp: I hope there is lots more of us about to get the :bfp: added to our names too :D
:dust: to you all :D xx

well my real name is Joanne.... sorry! everyone calls me Jo but my oh calls me josephine tho!

Phooey :dohh:. At least your OH calls you it, maybe i am on my tod then! :haha:

Ps: Congats on all the people with BFP's by there name, and best of luck to all of us trying!! :dust::dust:[

Oooo add me on the list please :) Hopefully I beat my self-imposed deadline by a whole year.. I told OH that I wanted to have at least 1 baby by the time I was 30 (I'm 28 now)

Congrats to all you ladies! I need to stop getting too busy to come check here! So, I go in for my gyno appointment for the results to my blood work and DF's SA in like, 4 days! Nervous!

Congrats to all you ladies! I need to stop getting too busy to come check here! So, I go in for my gyno appointment for the results to my blood work and DF's SA in like, 4 days! Nervous!

Good luck dahling!! Hopefully you will get some control of that crazy long cycles of yours.

Hi ladies,
pretty sure im out this month im 11dpo and af is due tomorrow tested with fmu super sensitive 12.5mlu test and nothing but a stinky evap after the time frame =( really losing faith girls! When will it be my turn? Xx:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->