~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

hi ladies!

i bought a saliva microscope on the weekend and had ferning today!!
i havent had a positive OPK in months and just thought i wasnt ovulating but according to the microscope i am!

i know its a bit silly but i am sooo excited to actually be ovulating!! :happydance:

fingers crossed for that BFP this month!! :thumbup:

Awesome news that you're actually Ov'ing Rosabelle!! That is fantastic news! :D Fx'd that this cycle is your cycle then!

Hi ladies! I am now I'm my 2 ww and hopefully the sperm meet up with the eggie in time. Plently of :sex: I think this cycle. So here's to waiting and hope all you lovey ladies get your :bfp: as well.

Hi ladies,
woke up this morning expecting to get af...no sign of her yet but i feel like she will be here any time now =( another bfn this morning so looks like im out. Better luck to everyone else for bfp! Anybody else due for af today or next few days? Xx

awwww.. Dont worry id af comes... Good things come to those that wait...

Thanks darling i know i need to be patient ive just had enough of waiting now! Xx

i was like that and i had a 6 month wait... how long have you been ttc

This is cycle 4 so by no means a long time it just feels that way cos im so impatient! Xx

i hope af stays away kitcatbaby! i have been off bc for yr and a half now :( but i have only had a regular sort of cycle for the past 3 cycles... sooo i am hoping my body is finally sorting itself out and it wont be too much longer..?! pls pls pls..

good luck everybody :dust:

I go to the doc today to see if my second cycle of femara is working. Should either get the HCG trigger shot today or in two days. My right ovary seems to grow follicles slower than my left ovary.

KitKat - You're not out until the :witch: shows up, so fx'd that she doesn't make it around to you!! :)

Good luck at the Dr wantanerd! Hopefully your appointment is filled with good news!

I just found out last night that DF won't be coming with me to my appointment on the 7th - he has missed quite a bit of time from work lately and we can't really afford for him to miss more. I get knots in my belly every time I think about it, so I might see if my bestie will come with me.

KitKat - You're not out until the :witch: shows up, so fx'd that she doesn't make it around to you!! :)

Good luck at the Dr wantanerd! Hopefully your appointment is filled with good news!

I just found out last night that DF won't be coming with me to my appointment on the 7th - he has missed quite a bit of time from work lately and we can't really afford for him to miss more. I get knots in my belly every time I think about it, so I might see if my bestie will come with me.

I have an appointment on the 7th too :flower: Good luck and hopefully we will both get some answers!!

Please pray for me ladies - I'm 5wks and a few days and started spotting a few days ago. I've had 1 early mc and it began this same way at this same time frame. I'm going to the Dr. today. I want this one to stay with us.

Please pray for me ladies - I'm 5wks and a few days and started spotting a few days ago. I've had 1 early mc and it began this same way at this same time frame. I'm going to the Dr. today. I want this one to stay with us.

You are in my thoughts. :flower::hugs:

thinking of you futurephotos i hope this little one stays for you xxx

Follicle is growing but I have to go back to the Dr tomorrow hopefully tomorrow or Thursday I will get my trigger shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->