~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFPs...I think I'm out for the month... I've gotten EWCM tinged with blood the last two days... I think the witch is on her way :cry:

Hang in there, could be implantation...

Congratulations vicky125!! brilliant.

im afraid AF got me yesterday. so the line i saw was imaginary crazy woman lol. :(

anyone else at the end of their cycles? kitcatbaby any luck? xx

Are you positive? I have come from 2 other threads where there was heavy bleeding for about 5 days, and one lady just got her :bfp: through a bloodtest (no false positive there) and the doc has her coming in next week for a scan to check out why she bled. Don't count yourself out, especially with a line...

Checking in with you ladies... :dust:

LISA_84 - Robitussin in hand, sounds like you are ready!! GL Robitussin was involved in our cycle that we got the BFP!

BABYJM - the sore bb's could be a sign either way. Mine are still sore and have been for the last 3 weeks!!!

MISS_NAT, ROSABELLE, AMBER5, MRS FELTON - GL!! Those :bfp:s are around the corner, I can feel it!
Good Luck at the Doc WANTANERD, BUTTERFLIES, CARA, and Future (I hope that this one sticks!!! Prayers and thoughts are with you and of course :dust:)

KITCAT - No way you are out of it yet, AF isn't due for a day or so? Too early to tell... hold on some more, I know that the TWW is the hardest time of the TTC, you are still in this!

Robutussin was used this cycle and I have had ewcm mulitple days even AFTER I O'd much better than last cycle. I'm feeling good this month. My nipples are sensitive, very to the touch, started yesterday so we shall see. I know the sensitive nipples aren't in my head :haha: because I tried to ignore it and those bad boys wouldn't let me :haha:.

MrsMM24: thanxs for the reply. They are still sore and swolen. I must say, only today I am starting to feel very impatient. 2 more days till af is due and it feels so faaaaarrr away. I wish we could forget about it and just one day think " o, I think I'm late" and then get a unexpected BFP. But Noooo, we wait and hope and think about it every day.

MRSFELTON -

Sounds VERY positive!!! :dust: fxd

BABYJM - Hang in there, I have a good feeling about this!

Sorry to be a pest about my name on the list. I'm miscarrying this one. So I guess my BFP can be taken away and an angel can go by mine instead. I'm still not giving up on a 2012 baby though!

Im so sorry futurephotos, my heart hurts for you and you are in my thoughts.

FUTUREPHOTOS - I am sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time...:hugs:

Futurephotos i am so sorry for your loss darling my thoughts are with you...dont give up hon you will get your sticky bean!! Xx

I'm so sorry futurephotos. :hugs: My heart aches and you are in my thoughts.

Checking in with you ladies... :dust:

LISA_84 - Robitussin in hand, sounds like you are ready!! GL Robitussin was involved in our cycle that we got the BFP!

BABYJM - the sore bb's could be a sign either way. Mine are still sore and have been for the last 3 weeks!!!

MISS_NAT, ROSABELLE, AMBER5, MRS FELTON - GL!! Those :bfp:s are around the corner, I can feel it!
Good Luck at the Doc WANTANERD, BUTTERFLIES, CARA, and Future (I hope that this one sticks!!! Prayers and thoughts are with you and of course :dust:)

KITCAT - No way you are out of it yet, AF isn't due for a day or so? Too early to tell... hold on some more, I know that the TWW is the hardest time of the TTC, you are still in this!

Thanks! I'm keeping up on taking it and my CM seems to be nice and watery at the moment - only finished spotting from AF yesterday so time will tell how well it works :) Good luck to you too!

Futurephotos, so sorry for your loss, you are not alone. I just got word from my Dr that my hcg is now falling and a m/c is pretty much inevitable.:cry:. I am right at 5 weeks too. U can prvt message me if u need to talk.

Also my :bfp: can be taken away too :cry:

Futurephotos, so sorry for your loss, you are not alone. I just got word from my Dr that my hcg is now falling and a m/c is pretty much inevitable.:cry:. I am right at 5 weeks too. U can prvt message me if u need to talk.

Also my :bfp: can be taken away too :cry:

So sorry to Futurephotos and KmTigg114. You ladies are in my prayers.

Really hate the 2ww. I have about a week or less left.

I was wondering if I could join...so far I have had an mc and a chemical pregnancy..I am really hoping to get a 2012 baby..

congratulations to the :bfp: and so sorry to those that have experienced losses :hugs:

:dust: to all!!

May I join your group? I'm 28 and DH is 42. He has a VR in March and tests showed plenty of active :spermy:! But my cycles are irregular. Last month I o'd on CD26 and then AF came 6 days later. I am on CD19 with no o yet according to opk's. Depending on what my LP is this month, I may head back to the dr. This is our 2nd cycle TTC. We will be trying preseed and softcups this month. GL ladies! :dust: to you all and so sorry to those who have new angels... Don't give up! We can do this! KT

Future & Km I am sooo sad to hear your news! That is truly awful that you have had your :bfp:s taken from you. :hug: & :dust:

On another note - I now don't have to go to my Drs appointment alone, my Momma is going to come with me. That way if the Dr tries to brush me out of the office quickly again Momma will be there to say something, as she said to me - this lady doesn't wanna mess with her chances for grandbabies! ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->