~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

On another note - I now don't have to go to my Drs appointment alone, my Momma is going to come with me. That way if the Dr tries to brush me out of the office quickly again Momma will be there to say something, as she said to me - this lady doesn't wanna mess with her chances for grandbabies!

That is awesome. Momma's don't play when it comes down to grandbabies :haha:

So, so sorry to hear about those who lost their BFPs :(

Sorry, to hear about the MCs. Feel better, baby dust to all.

Thanks to all of you. Being on here helps me feel better by being able to talk about it. I'm sending good luck to all of you!!! I know there's a reason for everything and eventually I'll get what I want one way or another. It's too early to loose hope! I just wish there wasn't so much waiting involved. It will be a while before we can try again :(

So I am losing hope for a 2012 baby. Oh says he wants to stay ntnp for another year! Thats so far away. So unless a miracle happens, i think i have no hope for my 2012 baby. :(

Hey ladies,
still no sign of the witch she's officially a day late so im off to get a frer il keep you posted xx

I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage futurephotos :( it's a very sad time, you know you have lots of support on here :hugs: xx

The most unusual thing for me this month is my complete lack of symptoms. Usually i get every symptom in the book and the witch always gets me but this month i have had no pms at all and dont really feel like af is coming except that a few times this morning iv felt kind of wet (sorry tmi) like she was here but when ive ran to the loo to check its just lotiony cm. So i guess ill have to wait and see. Did a superdrug test and was bfn so im probably out. Xx

Hmmm hopefully it's that your hcg levels are still too low to detect it yet hun I'm crossing everything for you :D did you use your FMU? Xx

No it was 2nd mu lol although im one who is up through the night weeing so i dont think fmu would make much difference to me honestly haha. Whoever knew before ttc that there would be so much to consider? I honestly expected to see a bfp 1st month of trying...if only eh ladies? Xx

No it was 2nd mu lol although im one who is up through the night weeing so i dont think fmu would make much difference to me honestly haha. Whoever knew before ttc that there would be so much to consider? I honestly expected to see a bfp 1st month of trying...if only eh ladies? Xx

Have to admit I'm still hoping to see a bfp first month of trying hehehe I know I haven't got much of a chance but I'm still hoping :D

I've been thinking about this and wanted to get yalls opinion. Every month I have tons of symptoms and then AF arrives. Do yall think when I actually get pregnant I wont have any symptoms? I know that might be crazy talk but I just dont know what to think anymore!! Maybe this month I dont want any symptoms:haha:

I've been thinking about this and wanted to get yalls opinion. Every month I have tons of symptoms and then AF arrives. Do yall think when I actually get pregnant I wont have any symptoms? I know that might be crazy talk but I just dont know what to think anymore!! Maybe this month I dont want any symptoms:haha:

i had every symptom imaginable when i wasnt pregnant and then this month bam pregnant but no symptoms.. and it was the same with bubby 1.. symptoms for the 3 months before i fell pregnant and the month i did absolutly nothing again.. so you never know

Thanks Vicky, that makes me feel better as every month before AF I think, surely im preggo cause I have every symptom in the book! I am currently 7 dpo and I feel nothing... AF symptoms should kick in end of this week or begining of next but hopefully not!!

I just realized that I have turned not having symptoms into a symptom!!! I really have gone mad:dohh:

Haha ladies this keeps me positive for my total lack of symptoms this month = D the body is so mysterious at times lol xx

Hi friendies. 3rd time...not lucky. : ( AF just got me today. Really really bumped! Sitting at work and I feel like crying. Month 4, here we go. Good luck to all the ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->