~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Just started trying so I am in! Wanting next summer. I am crossing fingers and toes.
I hear it gets really hard in your mid 30's so I am a bit worried about that...

Hi ladies. Sorry I been so quiet. Been a rough fee weeks for me. One of my best mates was killed in a car accident on saturday night. So it's been a week now. He was only 19!!! Then I had my dad and step mum over from Africa for the week which was stressful and now I've upset the whole family coz I'm going to my mates funeral next Friday and missing my step brothers wedding because of it. So none of the
Are really talking to me but I'm not worried about it, just annoyed!! Wish they would understand why I'm doing this. I can't say goodbye again. So yesterday we went to the place he was killed and left flowers and cards and stuff. Sat down there for a while. Went to see his dad as well, who used to be my boss, which wad really hard. So it's been rough but anyway!! Enough of my personal issues!! Hope you all ok! I'm on cd 10 now. Hoping to catch the eggy this month. :)

So sorry for your loss Anti :cry: Best of luck on the egg hunt hehe xx

So sorry to hear about your horrible week anti :( :hugs:
Our cycles are still the same hehehe fx'd we catch that egg this month :) xx

Thanks girls. I would be over the moon if this was my month!! Really need it after the shit I've been through!!

Grrrrrrr! When will it be my turn - just found out 2 more people I know are now pregnant! :sad2:
I hate being so jealous but it's been almost a year since I started ttc and these other people weren't event trying, it just happened!
And it's even worse having so many signs but getting 4 BFN's :sad2:

Hello Girls! Mrs Felton.....the suspense..sjoe..hehe. Fx's! Welcome to all the new-bees. I'm on CD12... It's weird but I can't imagine getting that BFP. It feels so unrealistic to ever be pregos! This month we are going to be more careful what lubricants we use. Its amazing how much you learn as you go along.

Mrs f I really am not 100% sure but my guess is that you would count from day one of spotting. I so hope this is it for you xx

hmmm i dunno but i think you would count it from the end of the bleeding...

good luck either way!! x

Dragon babies sound good to me!!

miss_nat i have got a thermometer but never got round to temping. i think that i would struggle to do it at the same time every day as i have a very erratic work/ sleep schedule. i also think if I set an alarm every day it would wake up not only me but my oh and i would end up in trouble!!

Ahhh yes i see what you mean... Just stick to whatever you are already doing then :D

anyone else any clues on how to get around this? how do you all manage it?

anti sorry to hear about your awful week i cant imagine why they cant appreciate what you're going through. families are difficult tho.

Mrs.Felton any more news? fingers crossed for you! :dust: to everyone xx

Hey, there, Ladies! :flower: !

OH and I have been NTNP/TTC for the better part of three years, now. :hugs: We both have a few factors working against us (I was born with just the one ovary, on my right side; he has had some medical issues throughout his life that might be making it more difficult to conceive our first baby). But, I am bound and determined to be birthin' a baby come 2012! :haha:

Great part? We are moving into a new two-bedroom place, this weekend. And, I am hoping and praying that this is our month (fate, perhaps? It surely would be nice!).

Much :dust: to One and All! :hugs: !

Dragon babies sound good to me!!

miss_nat i have got a thermometer but never got round to temping. i think that i would struggle to do it at the same time every day as i have a very erratic work/ sleep schedule. i also think if I set an alarm every day it would wake up not only me but my oh and i would end up in trouble!!

Ahhh yes i see what you mean... Just stick to whatever you are already doing then :D

anyone else any clues on how to get around this? how do you all manage it?

anti sorry to hear about your awful week i cant imagine why they cant appreciate what you're going through. families are difficult tho.

Mrs.Felton any more news? fingers crossed for you! :dust: to everyone xx

I use this website whenever I wake up early or late: https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

It's been a lifesaver! Just make a note of your original temp and time just in case you need the data later :)

I am hoping all is well with MRSFELTON!

Sorry to hear about the bad week ANTI, hang in there, and family will come around.

WELCOME to all the new ladies, here's :dust: to getting your 2012 baby and a 2011 :bfp:

well... AF is here :(:(:(
one day late but she is here..
OH got all excited yesterday when she didnt show.. and i didnt feel like she was going to show but nope.. shes here :(
back to day 1 ...

good luck to all those who are still waiting! x

well... AF is here :(:(:(
one day late but she is here..
OH got all excited yesterday when she didnt show.. and i didnt feel like she was going to show but nope.. shes here :(
back to day 1 ...

good luck to all those who are still waiting! x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry. I wish you great things for this cycle, hun! :hugs: !

Can anyone shed any light as to why 2 healthy people cannot conceive after soooo long TTC?!?!?!

Both my husband and I are healthy, done lots of tests and all test results came back normal, so I guess we're in the unexplained infertility category, which I just absolutely detest!!! Makes us completely clueless...

Sooo many of my friends/colleagues/cousins have conceived so easily and quickly, accidentally or only after few months of TTC, but we've been TTC for 1.5 years and nothing yet! Why!? What's going wrong, where is it going wrong!?!?!?!

Well FF changed my O from cd22 to cd32 which makes me 6dpo today. Ugh! I been testing and all neg. I have had light spotting, only on tp, fo the past 6 days. You ladies can look at my chart if you like. I guess I will retest at the end of the week and if still neg I will chuck this cycle as a waste and try to bring on AF which was due last Wednesday, TECHNICALLY.

Boo Mrs F!! </3 That sucks that FF changed your O date! :(

Boo Mrs F!! </3 That sucks that FF changed your O date! :(

Honestly I think I owed before cd32 because the spotting started on the day before my normal AF is suppose to be here but I dont know what is going on..... It is rather frustrating to say the least :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->