~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

MRSFELTON - that sounds like implantation!!!! FXD :dust:

this is our 5th month of trying and we really want our 2012 baby! good luck with ttc! :hugs: :dust:

hmm fx'd for you mrs felton! welcome new members will get u on the list asap xx

i am on cd 12 and we just bd (twice today! thats a lot for us hehe )lol tmi for you.. i dont think i ov (if i do ov at all) till around cd 18 tho so probly no use!! still i am hoping for a miracle. i think we will get in plenty of bd this week am feeling it hehe !

this thread goes quiet mid-cycle lol..

hmm fx'd for you mrs felton! welcome new members will get u on the list asap xx

i am on cd 12 and we just bd (twice today! thats a lot for us hehe )lol tmi for you.. i dont think i ov (if i do ov at all) till around cd 18 tho so probly no use!! still i am hoping for a miracle. i think we will get in plenty of bd this week am feeling it hehe !

this thread goes quiet mid-cycle lol..

Are you taking anything to help you ov hunni? I ov'd last cycle but i only know cuz i am temping and i got the temp rise, but i didnt have the EGCM only watery cm so im now taking evening primrose oil and drinking grapefruit juice, both which are meant to make your body produce lots of EWCM. Maybe try BBT'ing so you can see if you ov :) xx

Well ladies I think AF will be here in a few hours so cd1 again :hissy: but I guess I cant be to mad as it will only be cycle 3 for me and I will be buying soy isoflavones tomorrow :winkwink:

Why do u think it will be here in a few hour? Sorry I responded on another thread but I don't think you should count yourself out until she is actually here

Used potty and I saw a brown tinge smear on tp, plus temps.were down past coverline for 2 days in a row now

Well gals I saw my Dr. today now that I've had 2 mc in a row within a couple of months of eachother. She is going to have me try progesterone on my next cycle to see if that will help. I'm glad that she is being proactive instead of waiting for it to happen again. Now it will just be a struggle through this next month of waiting until we can try again.

Nice to hear your doctor is taking action.. All mine said was better luck next time :(

Progesterone test today and HCG test next week. Hoping I don't start spotting before the hcg bloodwork like I did last month.

Wow Future. That is sad, hopefully next time its a sticky bean. You must be one tough lady - I couldn't imagine dealing with a MC.. let alone 2 in a few months! And Skeet, your Dr sounds like an ass. I would have had to control myself really hardcore if I was in your shoes. I would have felt like shanking them.

Mrs. F - Fx'd & :dust: that it is just IB that you got and that the :witch: will be outta the pic for like, the next 9 months! :D Haha. When do you testttt??

wantanerd: GL! Hopefully all goes well! Let us know when you get your results!

Well since :af: was due yesterday I am going to try and hold out till the weekend. I think the brown blood on tp is gone or close to it. Don't want toget my hopes up just yet :haha:

Wow Future. That is sad, hopefully next time its a sticky bean. You must be one tough lady - I couldn't imagine dealing with a MC.. let alone 2 in a few months! And Skeet, your Dr sounds like an ass. I would have had to control myself really hardcore if I was in your shoes. I would have felt like shanking them.

Mrs. F - Fx'd & :dust: that it is just IB that you got and that the :witch: will be outta the pic for like, the next 9 months! :D Haha. When do you testttt??

wantanerd: GL! Hopefully all goes well! Let us know when you get your results!

Thanks cara.. I was so angry.. I left there crying.. If I wasn't ttc I would have attempted to switch Drs.. But in order to do that I have to officially leave him as a patient and go on a waiting list.. I don't want to not have a dr if i conceive

I ovulated y'day on my first cycle back from mc so well happy :happydance:. Guess im 1 DPO today ~ let the waiting commence! :winkwink::haha:

Welcome to the thread Aliciatm :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"