~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Can anyone shed any light as to why 2 healthy people cannot conceive after soooo long TTC?!?!?!

Both my husband and I are healthy, done lots of tests and all test results came back normal, so I guess we're in the unexplained infertility category, which I just absolutely detest!!! Makes us completely clueless...

Sooo many of my friends/colleagues/cousins have conceived so easily and quickly, accidentally or only after few months of TTC, but we've been TTC for 1.5 years and nothing yet! Why!? What's going wrong, where is it going wrong!?!?!?!

its annoying isnt it!!! i havent had testing yet but i dont have any already diagnosed problems and been off bcp for year and half now. not even a chemical.

Hi josephine3 yes it's sooo annoying and frustrating!

I keep thinking, just because all test results came back normal, doesn't mean everything is fine, right? Maybe there's something hidden they haven't tested yet :(

I never know if I've ever had a chemical as I never test early, and anyway my AF always comes on time too!!! :(

So tmi, I woke up this morning really wet and I thought I was bleeding. It was creamy cm lots of it. Then today I'm constipated and I ate some ice cream last night which usually puts me in the bathroom because milk doesn't agree with me but it hasn't. I don't know what's going on! If I did ovulate as late as FF says then my AF is due Sunday. I just wish my period would come or SOMETHING.

Dont worry about the tmi Mrs F we like to know the story!! its sounding good to me still. what cd are you on now?? surely you didnt ov on day 32 that seesms very late, how long is your normal cycle? how many dpo are you if you take the ov from day 22? sorry too many questions lol. you must be going slightly mad!!

chuichi what testing did you have? are you in the uk? how long did you try before going to docs? I am hoping that our reason is that my cycles are still adjusting and are only recently getting back to one a month instead of one every 3 months ish. plus we are really more ntnp. well, he is lol. x

Add me please....
I've been dying to have BFP...been trying for a long time.
Hopefully 2012 will be our year :)

Dont worry about the tmi Mrs F we like to know the story!! its sounding good to me still. what cd are you on now?? surely you didnt ov on day 32 that seesms very late, how long is your normal cycle? how many dpo are you if you take the ov from day 22? sorry too many questions lol. you must be going slightly mad!!

Lol i am going mad :wacko:. So I am on CD39!!!!!!!!!:wacko: My cycle is normally every 30-31 days. If my O was on CD22 then today would make me 17 DPO (goooood grief) but if my O was on CD32 then I am 7 DPO. I am waiting till Friday to see what happens. This is so strange, I really hope the vitamin b-complex I took this last cycle didnt mess up this one. That is the only thing I did differently.

Hmmm what cd did the bleeding start? are u sure u didnt just have a light period...?? i hope its not but trying to think what else it could be.... other than bfp... fx'd... :dust: your way

On another note when is it my tuuuurrrrn!!!! I want a baby rant rant rant.... i think i have missed this cycle completely unless he has super stay alive for days swimmers and its making me mad. i might not even be right but i just have a feeling that i o'd yesterday.. do you think if i can get some bd in tonight i could still be in with a chance??! i doubt it if the egg only lives 12 - 24 hrs...

I want a baby more than ever now. I still have at least 11 days till af due and then i will have to start all over again from cd1 til 18ish and its just sooooo long till we can try again!! i always regret not making each month count more, i should be doing more, i still forget to take tablets and even miss my best days for sex and then still wonder why its not happening!!:dohh:

argghhh sorry guess i needed to rant!!!:blush:

So ladies I decided to cave and got a psychic prediction...actually 2 psychic predictions...I'm patiently waiting my response from gail and jenny renny!!

I'm super curious too!!! I keep checking my email hoping that it will be there!!

I think the vitamin bcomplex made my cycle crazy. Got bloods drawn today and :bfn:. So I am taking fertilityblend to push my period. Anyway, hubby and I decided to go on a diet and get healthier so we are ntnp/ttc I guess. Besides that may help me get preggers with a little weight loss and healthiness :shrug:

Hmmm what cd did the bleeding start? are u sure u didnt just have a light period...?? i hope its not but trying to think what else it could be.... other than bfp... fx'd... :dust: your way

On another note when is it my tuuuurrrrn!!!! I want a baby rant rant rant.... i think i have missed this cycle completely unless he has super stay alive for days swimmers and its making me mad. i might not even be right but i just have a feeling that i o'd yesterday.. do you think if i can get some bd in tonight i could still be in with a chance??! i doubt it if the egg only lives 12 - 24 hrs...

I want a baby more than ever now. I still have at least 11 days till af due and then i will have to start all over again from cd1 til 18ish and its just sooooo long till we can try again!! i always regret not making each month count more, i should be doing more, i still forget to take tablets and even miss my best days for sex and then still wonder why its not happening!!:dohh:

argghhh sorry guess i needed to rant!!!:blush:

Oh I know exactly what you mean here hon! I seem to always mess up each month after loads of prep with opks and vitamins etc I miss bding on my best fertile days. So frustrating knowing I am not doing myself any favours! I also can't help thinking it must be my turn now I'm surrounded by accidental or surprise pregnancies and it just doesn't seem fair that I'm making all this effort just to be disappointed every month.
Babydust to all and sorry for the rant xx

I'm with you guys!
My husband and I have been ttc for four months. And we are hoping for a baby in 2012!

Baby Dust for everyone!!

Hi ladies so here I am again almost ready to ov. Should happen today or tomorrow all being well. I'm trying a more relaxed approach this month not Opk testing and definitely not getting stressed out like I usually do. Fxd this chilled out approach gets me my bfp! Where are all the rest of my cycle buddies? Xx

where is everyone???! have they all got their bfps and moved to the pregnancy boards? lol:winkwink:

kitcatbaby thanx im glad im not alone... sooo... we didnt even get round to bd'ing until the following morning... so thats about 36 hrs after suspected ov... does anyone think i still have a chance??!

anyone?? anyone else in the 2ww?

I'm actually feeling weirdly positive about it... i feel a little different to normal but we shall see.. tmi warning but it didnt feel like a much 'leaked out' after even though i had to get up and go straight to work. i expected a lot more leakage.

sometime i feel like it just must happen this month regardless of how much bd we do...

Mrs.F sorry you're out!! Did the docs say what could have caused the bleeding?

:dust: to everyone... hope u get some good bd in kitcatbaby!!!

I'm still here, LOL

I'm now 5 dpo, just waiting it out now. I did have a bad backache yesterday but since it's too early I think it was just a coincidence.

Its pretty tough not to symptom spot though.

This is our second cycle where we definitely BDed during O so I hope it's our month ladies! :)

Hey! I am still here too - not one of the lucky ones to have gotten my :bfp: yet. :(

Mrs F. - D': </3 That is super suckish that it came back bfn! All of your symptoms seemed soooo promising!!!

Josephine - Usually the egg only lasts 12-24 hrs... but maybe you Ov'd late-ish? Fx'd that things go well for you!!

KitKat - I know what you mean about the 'chilled out approach'. Fx'd that it works for you!!

On my front... July 7th I had a bit of spotting - on tp, then nothing more. Yesterday I had more, but its only like... spotting. My periods are usually irregular in when they arrive but they are always *there*. I haven't spotted or had this happen before, so I have no idea what is going on.

:dust: ladies && welcome to all the new Team 2012 members!!

I am already symptom spotting and i only bd yesterday lol. terrible.

good luck Lisa I think I am about 3 dpo so we are in the wait together! although i think i missed the egg as i say :( sounds good for u tho!

xx

Hey cara! The spotting sounds hopeful!! I never get spotting really so that would be a good sign for me!

I couldnt afford any opks this month but last month I had my darkest one (I dont feel iv ever seen a true positive) on day 18, and it just so happens on cd 18 this month i felt a strange sort of popping pain in my left side which i have never experienced before. it really did feel like something releasing so i am thinking it may have been ovuation! but this is really all im going by so I could be wrong.

We dtd on cd 12, 14, and 20..... any thoughts on chances anyone else? or shall i count myself out??

:dust: all around

The doctor said if I ovulated later then I thought then it may not be registering yet but I don't have much hope for a positive. I just hope my cycle showsup on time in August because it it soooo annoying :haha:. I just want everything to go back to normal. He said all my bloods came back okay so there's nothing wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->