~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Can anyone shed any light as to why 2 healthy people cannot conceive after soooo long TTC?!?!?!

Both my husband and I are healthy, done lots of tests and all test results came back normal, so I guess we're in the unexplained infertility category, which I just absolutely detest!!! Makes us completely clueless...

Sooo many of my friends/colleagues/cousins have conceived so easily and quickly, accidentally or only after few months of TTC, but we've been TTC for 1.5 years and nothing yet! Why!? What's going wrong, where is it going wrong!?!?!?!

its annoying isnt it!!! i havent had testing yet but i dont have any already diagnosed problems and been off bcp for year and half now. not even a chemical.

Mrs felton how frustrating! why did ff change your ov date? any ideas ?

Mrs felton how frustrating! why did ff change your ov date? any ideas ?

My temps been crazy lately and I had 2 or 3 below coverline but they shot back up. My temps were low because I hardly sleep for some reason. For the past week I've been waking up like every 2_3 hours. So idk what my temps really are :cry:

MRSF, that totally sucks. I was soooo hoping for some good news from you. Been a little down, and trying not to worry myself sicne Saturday with spotting I have had. Called the doc and they said it seems like a UTI but I have to wait for the lab results first, until then, I am suppose to just monitor.... waiting times for anything are always soooo very hard! Head up, no AF, still makes you in the game!!! FXD still!

MRSF, that totally sucks. I was soooo hoping for some good news from you. Been a little down, and trying not to worry myself sicne Saturday with spotting I have had. Called the doc and they said it seems like a UTI but I have to wait for the lab results first, until then, I am suppose to just monitor.... waiting times for anything are always soooo very hard! Head up, no AF, still makes you in the game!!! FXD still!

Thanks im trying to stay positive! Try not to worry to much. I've read tons of success stories where ladies have a little spotting and yes uti's for some pregnant woman cause spotting. Hopefully everything will be okay and I will keep you and baby D in my thoughts!

Good luck Mrs F how many days past af being due are u now?

Hope the bleeding is all ok MrsMM24!!

I think i may be ov'ing today ish but im just not in the mood :(

She was due last Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest, so try to give her a day I will be a week late on wednesday

yup all negs but cheap test so I went and bought an ept today. ive read a few bfp stories of ladies that didnt get positives till a week late so i will still a little positive till the end of week. I was talking to a lady on here today who got her bfp recently after 4 days of spotting but she had to wait a few days after the spotting stopped for her positive. her spotting started around the time AF was due just like mine so idk..... its making me :wacko: :haha:

I think i may be ov'ing today ish but im just not in the mood :(

I hate to bd when not in the mood because it feels like a chore or a job. I hope you get into so you don't miss this cycle :winkwink:

Oh dear mrs Felton that's terrible that FF changed your dates :( but I agree with the other girls you ate definitely still in with a chance as your late and spotting is a big sign of pg :) you are in my thoughts girly :) xx

Oh dear mrs Felton that's terrible that FF changed your dates :( but I agree with the other girls you ate definitely still in with a chance as your late and spotting is a big sign of pg :) you are in my thoughts girly :) xx

Thank you! I really appreciate that!

No worries hunni :) I still have a really good feeling you are pg so have everything except my legs crossed for you hehehehe xx

No worries hunni :) I still have a really good feeling you are pg so have everything except my legs crossed for you hehehehe xx

Lmao thanks! And oh no crossed legs we got to get babies made :rofl:

Hehehe that's right! Just did another OPK this morning and it's quite dark so bd'ing here we come! :p

Hehehe that's right! Just did another OPK this morning and it's quite dark so bd'ing here we come! :p

Awesome! Good luck hun! :dust:

I'm in! I will hopeful have my bfp this summer!

How can I add the team 2012 baby to my signature?

I definitely want to be pregnant in 2012! :happydance: Add me to the list please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->