~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Welcome Alicia!!!

MRSFELTON - Stop counting yourself out of this!! :flower: The AF symptoms mirror implantation... You are still VERY much in this cycle's hunt to the egg!!! My Fare sooooXD!!

Welcome Alicia!!!

MRSFELTON - Stop counting yourself out of this!! :flower: The AF symptoms mirror implantation... You are still VERY much in this cycle's hunt to the egg!!! My Fare sooooXD!!

:haha: I guess your right but trying to not get to excited :wacko:

Welcome Alicia!!!

I just looked at your chart you have a new temp and it's very high again this is a good sign! :D I think you has your implantation dip hunni :D :dance:

Welcome Alicia!!!

I just looked at your chart you have a new temp and it's very high again this is a good sign! :D I think you has your implantation dip hunni :D :dance:

Welcome Alicia!!

Fx'd Mrs. F. I am really hoping you get your :bfp: this cycle!

AF got me on my birthday (11 July) but I'm still praying so hard for a 2012 baby!!!!!!!

Welcome Alicia!!!

I agree it looks like an implantation dip to me test in a few days

can i join? :flower:

been trying for a 2012 baby. don't know if it's been mentioned in this thread yet, but 2012 is the year of the dragon, which is supposed to be lucky in chinese culture. i'm not chinese, but a lucky dragon sounds auspicious nonetheless, and all the more reason for me to hope and believe that i will have a 2012 baby! :happydance:

can i join? :flower:

been trying for a 2012 baby. don't know if it's been mentioned in this thread yet, but 2012 is the year of the dragon, which is supposed to be lucky in chinese culture. i'm not chinese, but a lucky dragon sounds auspicious nonetheless, and all the more reason for me to hope and believe that i will have a 2012 baby! :happydance:

Yes 2012 is year of the Dragon...

When I 1st TTC I was hoping for a year of Tiger baby (year 2010)... that passed... so was hoping for year of Rabbit baby (this year 2011) but time has passed for that too... now hoping for Dragon baby...

argh it's been such a long TTC journey for me it's driving me nuts!!!!!!

I would LOVE a year of the Dragon baby!!! We have been talking about it in my office all morning cause there are 2 people in my office having a year of the Rabbit baby:wacko:

Welcome HONEYMOMMA! :dust: as you get working on you "2012 Dragon Baby!"

Dragon babies sound good to me!!

miss_nat i have got a thermpmeter but never got round to temping. i think that i would struggle to do it at thee same time evvery day as i have a very erratic work/ sleep schedule. i also think if I set an alarm every day it would wake up not only me but my oh and i would end up in trouble!!

Dragon babies sound good to me!!

miss_nat i have got a thermpmeter but never got round to temping. i think that i would struggle to do it at thee same time evvery day as i have a very erratic work/ sleep schedule. i also think if I set an alarm every day it would wake up not only me but my oh and i would end up in trouble!!

Ahhh yes i see what you mean... Just stick to whatever you are already doing then :D

my husband is a dragon too - if i had two in this house, they would eat me, ms. year of the meek sheep, alive! not that i would mind, sounds like a lot of fun. lol :haha:

so excited for those testing soon... GL with your BFPs.

btw i have a question - i got a positive OPK on CD10, which means i have a 17-18 day LP (my cycle is 28 days). does anyone know if i can still start testing at 10dpo even if i have a long LP? i may wait till af is due, but still curious :D

Okay, so I think I had this for 3 days. Literally only there when I whipped. I have been doing a lot of reading and I found a lot of sites that say at the earliest you can test 2-4 days AFTER implantation. So my question is this:

Do you wait till after the spotting/bleedng stops or do you count from the 1st day of the bleeding/spotting?

Thanks in advance.

Mrs f I really am not 100% sure but my guess is that you would count from day one of spotting. I so hope this is it for you xx

my husband is a dragon too - if i had two in this house, they would eat me, ms. year of the meek sheep, alive! not that i would mind, sounds like a lot of fun. lol :haha:

so excited for those testing soon... GL with your BFPs.

btw i have a question - i got a positive OPK on CD10, which means i have a 17-18 day LP (my cycle is 28 days). does anyone know if i can still start testing at 10dpo even if i have a long LP? i may wait till af is due, but still curious :D

Hi hon,
I think that 10 dpo is pretty much the earliest you can test but implantation can happen as late as 12dpo so I always wait til around 13 dpo to start testing. Fxd you get your bfp hon xx

thanks kitcatbaby - i think i will hold out for as long as i can, hopefully till next friday UNLESS i start feeling "pregnant." :baby: i don't know what to think this month - no symptoms but i did get some mild cramping last night and this morning, and i feel kinda swollen :blush:. typical pre-af symptoms for me, boo. but it ain't over till af shows!

Hello all! I definitely want to join Team 2012. my husband and I have been TTC since The end of May, so appreciate it's all early days yet, but I want a baby so much and a 2012 baby would be an absolutely perfect addition to our family!

Good luck to everyone! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->