~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Got 2 jobs ! One at the checkout in a supermarket (which is drop dead boring Lol, thanks i do it only monday all day and friday afternoon lol) and the other one sales assistant in a card shop. In the card shop i am pretty free but in the supermarket i can't really get up whenever i want !!

Good point. I hate not being able to use the bathroom when I reallllllly bed to!

I think I might have the first :bfp: :happydance: but it was very faint so i am gonna get a doctor appointment ASAP ;-) to be sure . What do you think ladies ?

:dust::dust:

Looks positive to me and good luck!

I can't tell in the picture, but I'm with the rest of the girls on a Clear Blue pregnancy test. I always have some on hand, just in case the :witch: is taking her sweet ass time.

Congrats Amethyste :Dhope your our first :bfp:

what cd is everyone up to and how far from ovulation and getting that bfp?

im cd 13 of a possible 42 day cycle ovulation in 19 - 21 days :D

I am cd4 of 36. Will be O'ing about the 24th. So lots of :sex: for me and DH in about 17 days!!

I am CD 26/9DPO of a 28/29 day cycle...been ttc for 3 cycles...tested yesterday in a moment of weakness...BFN...AF due on the 9th...maybe it was too early. :dohh:

fingers crossed it was early :D and you get your bfp soon

@ babynurse
I always try to wait till 12dpo before I give in and test, so I would say you tested early.
Stay positive!!! FX'd for your :bfp:!!!

Uhmm, I am currently on CD 22, as for cycle length... my last on was 159 days. Sooo... Not sure, and my FF chart doesn't show any sign of me having ov'd. I just keep my fx'd and make sure DF and I have lots of :sex: so that if I do ov, we hopefully get the timing right. :haha:

Ooh can I join team 2012 too?
Been ttc 2 months, and am new to bnb. Good luck to all those ttc or ntnp

FYI, I'm stalking this thread. Not trying yet, but still hoping for a 2012 baby. :blush:

Welcome katkat. :)

Hi MackMomma! We have some ladies who are WTT at the moment, wr'd be more than happy to have you join us Team 2012 Baby! :D

Hi welcome to all new ladies. Will try and get all your names up soon and get to a pc so it can be a prettier list whoop!

Had some bd yesterday lol but only cd 8 so probly be not much chance yet... Never know tho!
Good luck and babydust to all.. Xx

I'd like to join in as well.

The day AF arrived I had a minor melt down... but also decided to get off my butt and start exercising. I figure I'll either be 10lbs lighter by next cycle, or hopefully have a BFP. I've finally decided to consider my weight an issue. I know many very heavy set people who conceive every time they look at a dude, but apparently that's not me. I'm about 30lbs over weight... maybe. I don't really don't like BMI and instead am going to be working towards a weight that I feel looks healthy on me. Hoping that helps. Plus the increased blood flow will obviously help. So far, as of day 4, my body is aching so bad and yelling at me. Then again, I'm the moron who decided to start exercising on the first day of my period. haha

Wow Amethyste! Congratulations! I didnt expect the 1st bfp of the thread so soon! Hope this means good things in store for us all... Soo what are ur tips? Did u do anything special this month to help?

Many many congrats xx

The day AF arrived I had a minor melt down... but also decided to get off my butt and start exercising. I figure I'll either be 10lbs lighter by next cycle, or hopefully have a BFP. I've finally decided to consider my weight an issue. I know many very heavy set people who conceive every time they look at a dude, but apparently that's not me. I'm about 30lbs over weight... maybe. I don't really don't like BMI and instead am going to be working towards a weight that I feel looks healthy on me. Hoping that helps. Plus the increased blood flow will obviously help. So far, as of day 4, my body is aching so bad and yelling at me. Then again, I'm the moron who decided to start exercising on the first day of my period. haha

awesome! I know I should probably do something about my weight issue too, but I lack motivation/a buddy. I know that losing it would help, but Idk... I don't like doing things alone so that's an issue for me. :(

awesome! I know I should probably do something about my weight issue too, but I lack motivation/a buddy. I know that losing it would help, but Idk... I don't like doing things alone so that's an issue for me. :(

i need to lose weight too :D this can be our 2012 new bodies and babies thread?... lmao.. i have roughly 25 - 30 kgs til im my ideal weight (55 - 65 lbs)

I'm down for that! I can use the support and send out support as well!
Right now I'm using ExerciseTV's workout plan and thanks to a post here from another user My Fitness Pal's calorie/exercise trackers. I'm also biking at least once a week with the husband(will try and get two or three times if I can) and if I can talk her into it frequent walking around the neighborhood with my MIL. Plus I have a very physical job in retail(I'm a stocker for a bookstore... you would not believe how heavy a box of books can be lol). So I already get a lot of daily exercise, I just need to bump it up. I don't believe in dieting though, I think it does more harm than good. I intend to try and eat better and pay more attention to what I'm eating.

So 2012 babies and better bodies her we go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->