~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

I'm new to this site but I've been TTC for 10 months now. I'm really hoping this is my month, things are looking pretty good so far! :hug::winkwink:

I'm new to this site but I've been TTC for 10 months now. I'm really hoping this is my month, things are looking pretty good so far! :hug::winkwink:

Welcome!!

How many dpo are you? When is/was AF due?

I hope this is your month too!!

:dust:

Welcome Veryhopeful :) i was going to ask you where you were in your cycle too but Wilsey has that bit covered :D xx

Oops, sorry! Forgot to check this thread. Right now I'm 9 DPO. Things are looking pretty good, but I don't want to get my hopes up (it may be too late for that LOL) AF is due August 2nd, I wanna test now but I know I should wait until Thursday! :wacko:

Oops, sorry! Forgot to check this thread. Right now I'm 9 DPO. Things are looking pretty good, but I don't want to get my hopes up (it may be too late for that LOL) AF is due August 2nd, I wanna test now but I know I should wait until Thursday! :wacko:

Its very hard not to get our hopes up :)
What symptoms have you been experiencing?
Sending lots of :dust: your way :) xx

Oh jeez, it's quite a long list (that's what happens when you look for symptoms haha:blush:). So far I've had headaches, lower back pain, suuuper hungry, very sore breasts on the sides and sore nipples (a first for me), dizziness, nausea (started a day ago), at 6DPO I had af-like cramping that woke me up, pinching feeling on the left side by my pelvic bone, and earlier I had a flutter? I can't explain it. It felt like bubbles or something were going across my uterus LOL like a fish..? :haha::dohh:

Oh jeez, it's quite a long list (that's what happens when you look for symptoms haha:blush:). So far I've had headaches, lower back pain, suuuper hungry, very sore breasts on the sides and sore nipples (a first for me), dizziness, nausea (started a day ago), at 6DPO I had af-like cramping that woke me up, pinching feeling on the left side by my pelvic bone, and earlier I had a flutter? I can't explain it. It felt like bubbles or something were going across my uterus LOL like a fish..? :haha::dohh:

ooooooh they certainly sound like some good symptoms! I have my fingers tightly crossed for you hunni :D xx

I ovulate on Saturday... And this week seems like it's dragging.. Hopefully I get to see my oh tomorrow and we can start dtd .. Lol I also can't even tell him I'm o ing because he gets stage fright lol.. So I have to just encourage him to come home that night from work ( he works far away) and jump him lol.. I think he is starting to clue in though as to when it's time :haha:

hehehehe that is a good plan to just jump him hehehe

Hahaha that's adorable!

We are a bit unsexy and planned in our household. My DH works shift work so we sort of have to plan when we want to get busy. :dohh:

Lol that sounds familiar! My oh and I work totally different shifts so its sometimes hard to.find the time or energy to make bding romantic. It's more a case of wham bam thank-you mam most of the time :p but hey if it gets the job done... xx

I ovulate on Saturday... And this week seems like it's dragging.. Hopefully I get to see my oh tomorrow and we can start dtd .. Lol I also can't even tell him I'm o ing because he gets stage fright lol.. So I have to just encourage him to come home that night from work ( he works far away) and jump him lol.. I think he is starting to clue in though as to when it's time :haha:

hehehehe that is a good plan to just jump him hehehe

Hahaha that's adorable!

We are a bit unsexy and planned in our household. My DH works shift work so we sort of have to plan when we want to get busy. :dohh:

Lol that sounds familiar! My oh and I work totally different shifts so its sometimes hard to.find the time or energy to make bding romantic. It's more a case of wham bam thank-you mam most of the time :p but hey if it gets the job done... xx

:rofl: "wham bam thank-you mam".... Love it! That's a bit like my oh and I :haha:

Lol.. That's the sane as us.. He's on afternoons I'm on days.. I usually grab him in the morning before I head to work or he wakes ne up when he gets home.. One of us is usually half asleep lol

Wilsey.... Do you think that you can send me the link to the TEAM 2012 siggy you have???

ooooooh they certainly sound like some good symptoms! I have my fingers tightly crossed for you hunni :D xx
Hmm... I woke up with spotting and BBs aren't as tender... I really hope this isn't AF coming 5 days early (never happened before). I hope it's implantation bleeding at 9 DPO, but I'm already starting to count myself out. Temps are still at 97.7 and cervix is hard, hard, and closed. No blood on my finger when I checked for CP. :shrug: Please no :witch:

Welcome VeryHopeful!! They do sound like some good symptoms there!! My af is due 2nd august as well!! I never spot or get any pain in boobs so that would be a good sign for me.

I'm still feeling strange. Still very crampy on the left side. super hungry and burst into tears a couple of times today for no actual reason at all!! Am trying not to keep checking cp as i dont want to risk infection but i think its still high. If this isnt it I really will be surprised.... though i have said that before...

kitcat how you getting on?? Is anyone else in the 2ww??
:dust: everywhere xxx

Wilsey.... Do you think that you can send me the link to the TEAM 2012 siggy you have???

Heya - sent you a PM but also if you go to page 4 of this thread someone put instructions on how to add the signature.

:)

Ooooh i forgot to add my latest symptom - itching, not just belly but back, and also have a rash/small red spots across the top of my chest??!

Welcome VeryHopeful!! They do sound like some good symptoms there!! My af is due 2nd august as well!! I never spot or get any pain in boobs so that would be a good sign for me.

I'm still feeling strange. Still very crampy on the left side. super hungry and burst into tears a couple of times today for no actual reason at all!! Am trying not to keep checking cp as i dont want to risk infection but i think its still high. If this isnt it I really will be surprised.... though i have said that before...

Im on my 2ww :) 7dpo today, trying not to symptom spot this month though so i dont get my hopes up again :)

Good thanks hon! Cramping started today with these sharp shooting pains on right side. Bbs also tender on the sides but at 5dpo its still pretty early for any symptoms. Maybe it'd just good old pms lol. Do you temp Josephine? Would be interesting to know if they were up! Xx

Guys omg I just got a BFP an hour ago. I did not use FMU and I didn't even hold my pee!!! I will post a pic when I get home as I am posting on my phone right now!

Guys omg I just got a BFP an hour ago. I did not use FMU and I didn't even hold my pee!!! I will post a pic when I get home as I am posting on my phone right now!

OMG YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :dance: that is wonderful news im SO happy for you veryhopeful :D yes yes post a pic we want to see :D H & H 9 months to you :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->